Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ,You've referred to 1956 a couple of times. What happened in 1956?

(Oh BeetleJuice!! I meant to put this in the Senior Members section:? )

Do you want us to move it?

In response to this question...I would like to know too, since that is my birth year.

Would you please DT and Richard?

Done. Cool

:) Thanks guys.

Well MN that year was extremely busy for our universe and planetary movement, and as I have said (although many don’t agree!) the illuminati can only work with the collective energy or they are useless, because even they do not have the power to overcome universal energy, nothing is more powerful.

I have listed the changes, and although many are retrograde, it is still changes to the outer planets and the energy that is projected to us, and changes to the outer planets provide energy to ‘globally interfere or begin large-scale projects)

January –Uranus (cancer)

March Neptune (Libra)

May- Saturn (Scorpio)

June Uranus returned to Leo

October –Saturn (Sagittarius) and Neptune (Scorpio) and Pluto (Virgo)  

November –north node (Scorpio)

But interesting it is also the year that the US motto became ‘in God we trust’, and looking at some info of why this occurred, one reason was to promote theism. But these planetary changes greatly influenced the ability for mind control/ programming and the connection of those who were used in specific projects like Montauk.

Will you or can you translate the planetary energies in play that you have listed?Maybe this belongs in the astrology forum? 

The main reason In God We Trust was adopted as the motto was a reaction to the increasing infiltration of Communism. Most Communists are atheists and Communism promotes Atheism .In the states, at the time at least, most atheists were non-communism. 

I can translate each movement, but I do not want to rave on! I will try to simplify what this means –

There has to be a ‘outer planetary change’ in order to initiate a purpose, this is because the outer planets move slow and influence the ‘whole’ or collective- everyone on the planet, whereas the personal planets influence each person individually.

Just like you say about the fear of communism, so this opened doorways to directed and unquestionable changes to belief systems, and also trust in the government, this was a time where secrets were big in the government sector.

We had Saturn, Neptune and north node all change into Scorpio in a few short months, which heightened the reality of extraterrestrial life, the race for the moon etc, space was entering the minds of people, television all communication technology began to advance, but the biggest energy that was manipulated from the sign of Scorpio delves into the psychic realm but also within the mind/consciousness of humans.

Scorpio is a sign that can be incredibly psychic but most that have it strongly are not able to recognize it or become overwhelmed, (no bad intent here to the scorps! )

This is another topic that I have researched because I love the stars and the theories, but I do believe this is the exact year that the global collective consciousness began to change, and you would have seen this in your country just with integration.

We can see in modern times how much influence just this past year Capricorn Pluto has had on our society, and anything to do with the illuminati or the reps is very complex and just so hard to put the words to paper.

Quote:Just like you say about the fear of communism, so this opened doorways to directed and unquestionable changes to belief systems, and also trust in the government, this was a time where secrets were big in the government sector
 Suspicion was directed more toward Hollywood than the govenment, but diverted  attention to essentially non key players.

The problem is MN that 99% of people do not see the real intention of what is being done, they see only what their eyes allow, and this is how the watchers (illuminati, reptilians) have that hold on the human race, and hate to say it but humans love ‘bad news’!

People so easily give away their power, and power has nothing to do with brut strength. the illuminati work extremely hard at manipulation.  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Memoriam: RANDY ADAMS 1956-2009 Richard 12 1,998 11-20-2009, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Astrojewels