Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Plain Sight?
Anyone have one of these?

UK Driving Licence : The Sun, The Pyramid & The EyeSubmitted by Rik Clay Tribute on 28 May, 2008 - 23:37.
Originally posted by Rik Clay on The Cosmic Mind Blogspot (No Longer Available). Posted here as a tribute to Rik Clay and his work.

UK residents:

Grab your wallet, and take out your brand new driving licence photo card (issue : 2007 to present).

You will notice that these new cards contain holographic features - to prevent forgery no doubt. Shine the card under a bright light to get a better look...

[Image: ukdrivinglicense_5b8_5d.jpg]

If it weren't for it being hologram, this blatant NWO symbolism would have probably been spotted by someone sooner!

The "Eye of Horus" rests in a "completed pyramid", backed by a sun with sun "Ra"ys.

Is it me or is all of this becoming too obvious? See my post on the UK Passport for more examples of this symbolism permeating official UK documents.

Rik Clay reportedly commited suicide in 2008.
http://www.oneballradio.com/content/rik_...yramid_eye

Thats pretty ill man

I don't understand what you mean RoqEL22. Please explain. What exactly is "ill"?

And then there is this:

[color="#800080"]Chakras in the UK Passport - Sealed with Pentagrams[/color]Submitted by [color="#0066cc"]Rik Clay Tribute[/color] on 6 April, 2008 - 20:52. Originally posted by Rik Clay on The Cosmic Mind Blogspot (No Longer Available). Posted here as a tribute to Rik Clay and his work.

NOTE. This blog does not insinuate the spiritual chakra system is Satanic, but it does reveal that the chakra system hidden from view in the UK passport is sealed with the sign of Satan.

To further my investigation into British Royalty and the symbolism of the New World Order, i would like to draw your attention to this image.

[Image: chakrapassportorig.jpg]

Found in the UK Passport issued in 1998, on a page entitled "This page is reserved for official observations, if any" followed by the French equivalent and "(11)"

This image means nothing to joe public, but the designers surely meant something by this.

Now for the interesting part... I'm sure you're all familiar with the spiritual chakra system:

[Image: chakra_img.png]

Look at the descending order of the chakras and remember the specific locations of the heart chakra and the solar plexus chakra. Observe this:

[Image: chakrapassport.jpg]

The heart and solar plexus, are perfectly defined with a heart shape and a bright star, as are the remaining 5 chakra's of the body.

Remember that 11:11x11:11 = 1234321. Why is there a random number 11 on this page?

And to complete the design, we have not one, but two 5 sided pentagonal flowers. In between the flower petals are 5 angular points... join the dots and you have 2 pentagrams - the seal of Satan!

So as a full image interpretation, you have a human chakra system on an observations page in the UK Passport containing the number 11, sealed by two pentagrams, the sign of Satan. This design can also be found on the passport photo, as the hologram, where the seal of Satan sits appropriately on your third eye chakra.

If you have read my previous post deciphering the British Coat Of Arms (found on the front of the UK Passport) you may be starting to wake up! Since when did the UK Government and Monarchy acknowledge the chakra system in the first place? Never...

[size="3"]********************************************[/size]

To which a certain someone revealed their true colors with this reply.........
Quote:[b]Stewart's Reply: I think the symbolism makes sense. Thank you!
[/b]

Mercy Now Wrote:I don't understand what you mean RoqEL22. Please explain. What exactly is "ill"?
Some people use the word "ill" instead of the word "cool". The two words have the same meaning in slang talk.

I see. In that case ..."What specifically do you think is "ill" RoqEL22 and why? 

I think he meant the symbolism, and by ill he meant 'screwed up' that they're doing that with the forms of ID and such :-)

lol my bad mercy for the late reply, what I meant by "ill" was that it's crazy how they put these symbols right infront of our faces and the majority of us choose not even to inquire about it.

Yes .To be fair I understand one has to shine a strong light on the hologram so one would need to be looking for the most part , implying suspicion. Thus the ? on the title .  I wondered if anyone with a UK drivers license had  noticed or would confirm.

Thanks for the clearing up of your initial reply RoquEL22. With all of my children being out the house now I'm pretty much out of touch with lingo these days.

Mercy Now Wrote:Yes .To be fair I understand one has to shine a strong light on the hologram so one would need to be looking for the most part , implying suspicion. Thus the ? on the title .  I wondered if anyone with a UK drivers license had  noticed or would confirm.

Thanks for the clearing up of your initial reply RoquEL22. With all of my children being out the house now I'm pretty much out of touch with lingo these days.

Lol, I got you covered.  :shock:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Deep State Hiding in Plain Sight William 0 435 04-10-2020, 12:55 PM
Last Post: William