Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Information for the New Exposing Swindlow website
give us the site

Richard Wrote:
yukesam Wrote:Hmmm, mmm, mm, Travis!

Just wondering about you.
I've been wondering about him too. He seems to be following in stew's footsteps by not realizing karma will be biting him in the ass. What goes around, comes around.

I hope he is a thinking man who at least consider what I meant here. The possibility of being exposed as the "Robin, the sidekick" of the expansions' deceptive new age operation. I wish you think real hard about the fact that you being attached to the Stewpid for long time. Aren't you a your own man? Travis, remember your personal info is wide open.

See I 'm opened too but I'm on the exposing the conman side. You! ARE with the conman.

If you don't realize we are playing with SJ like a cat playing with a dead mouse, you are a stupid man. Don't be attached to the scumbags. We know you can do better! You are just like us. You just don't realize it yet.

Be strong bro and think Travis ! Think for yourself for once.

P.S.: If you ever think the exposing swindlow site would be similiar to the one for David Icke set up by the Christians. You are very wrong. It is not about if Stewart is illuminati disinfo agent or not but it is primarily about he being the most dispicable conman who exploited his loyal followers seeked the help from him and believed in him.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

That's an important distinction... character, not personal philosophies

Verry intressting.
Is the site ready?

I'm guessing you guys are all wondering about the site specially the scumbags are back from its stupid trip. Well trust me nothing special there just very tiring trips they had that’s all. It’s only the curious readers who think SJ must have been in the wonderlands. You know how that works! And his summary in his website just makes me laugh. It is just unreal that guy.

Where is the website? Or when?  What’s going on with it? Well, I’m asking where is my web master? My web master left for vacation almost 4 weeks ago and can find out nothing about his where about yet! I’m just very concerned about him.

But honestly I don’t worry about the delay AT ALL. I don’t put up the site just to put it up but for the result. The result we all like to see.

And meanwhile I was busy focusing on my business and my life and my family. If we lose the track on our own lives while exposing scumbackS, then we are losing it for real. It is just not worth it. Scumabacks are just scumbags. You know.

And I also believe in for the right timing and the preparedness. It’ll be all worth it and that’s what I’m waiting for. We have absolutely no reasons to rush anything but to focus on our thoughts about that scumbags casually!

Here is the consul memo of the dead Korean guy after spent 200G on his very successful liver transplant from China. He was respected and successful executive of a company. But all that changed to DEADLY after he listened to Stew’s outrageous advise and got careless went to the snowy beach. Short after he caught the ammonia which is deadly to transplant patient and died in short weeks. Stewart can see the aura? Chakra? My fu*king ass! He couldn’t even see the gaping hole the guy had in his chest.

Mr. Park, Y S 1956.02.05      New beginning in a Granded? ( anybody can tell me what it says? ) way.

-Many choices to make in life.

-VERY POWERFUL BODY (Excuse me what now? ) Very creative and can make sure that everything is done.

-Very energetic. Knows his environment.

-Powerful mind. Spiritual + able to help others.

-He can be very forceful and get his way.

-Since his birthday – end of a cycle. Next birthday 2011 start of new beginning frequency. Life start all over, New home, new work, new relationships. ( There was no next birthday all thanks to your stupid fu*king advise scumbag!)

-Need to rejuvenate cells take 1 gram of Siberia ginseng daily.

-Drink rhodiola tea daily.

-Needs to release pent-up emotions.

-Had childhood trauma around 8-10 years old that should be released. ( He didn’t remember any you sh*t )

-Was warrior in days of Genghis Khan. Lived in desert. ( Well I was the Shogun warrior who was in love in my friend not to mention my ancestors were helping the sons of Jesus from Japan so why not! You BS script writing con artist!)

-Was North Korean soldier in 1950’s who was killed. Shot in the chest. Needs to be released.

-Nerves are stressed. Take B-complex daily.

-Red in throat area (Red in our throats? WTF~ I guess you got white in your throat scumabag! ) Needs to speak up in a tactful +honest manner.

-Lower back has wreck vertebrae. Symbolizes weak support structure in life. Use shiny copper on spinal column for 45 seconds daily.

-NEEDS TO ENJOY LIFE MORE. (Yes he did try to enjoy his life more by going to the beach in cold winter and you also advised that he has powerful body and mind. Thanks for the encouragement he is now DEAD.)

Hey Fabio~ I hope the bees in Europe didn’t scared you like the last time in Korea. I mean after all you have the bee sting allergy that you need to be extra careful of.

Attached Files
.jpg   YS PARK.jpg (Size: 36.83 KB / Downloads: 235)
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

Attached Files
.jpg   YS PARK 2-2.jpg (Size: 34.73 KB / Downloads: 237)

I think "granded" is supposed to mean "grounded".

It is sad to read that someone even died as a result of these scoundrels...

Oh thanks "Jacaranda". Well Stew is right on that one.

Because the gentleman is truly "grounded" now.  I feel so guilty and furious that I ever had to organize this crazy consultation for the poor man and his loving family. ( I am so sorry , so sorry,  I truly believed then that I was introducing the best humanbeing to you Sir and others.)

HE WILL BE STOPPED FOLKS.

Well, I am warning all those that I used to talk fondly about Stewart and Janet to be very very careful, and even better to avoid SJ altogether.

The hardest things was to admit to myself and others that I fell victim to this fraud, but having done that I can now speak with authority on how to not become a victim of those fraudsters.

[user=1723]mmasters[/user]
Advanced Member 

http://www.expansionsfraud.com explaining how people have died, been raped and experienced mental illness as a result of their methods, that the techniques are stolen material, how S has a criminal record, that the group is a cult & detailing their methods to victimize people.

Could also have donations run the site. I would donate money for such a site to exist. We could also have the hyperspace cafe as the website's official forum.

What do you all think?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, we need the exposing website that has organized stories. HCF has a lof stories regarding SJ but it is all spreaded around. Not convenient for people who doesn't have much time but like to find the meat of the matters.

Like I mentioned folks before I already paid for the domain for 6 years already. So I have the domain which is
http://www.stewartsewrdlowtheconman.XXX ( not going to reveal the end part and I think it is important to have the domain name has his name so it can come up in google easy ))

I say, HCF members help complete the each sub-pages of website on each issue of the matter regarding Expansions, Stewart and Janet first here.  It will help build the stories of the website and we can all add and edit the sample ( draft ) webpages here.

Once we see the contents and sub-pages we like HERE FIRST then put it up homepage is easy for me.

Just any members start posting of his/her organized article on each issues here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bet the Swindlow's won't be welcomed back to the Hilton BH seekerthewhoone 31 10,499 02-20-2018, 02:49 PM
Last Post: ColoradoQueen