Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Number Sequences
    sILLY,  hURRY up and post something..  yOur post count is  666   eeeek  :)

Uhmmm...just thought I would point this out....that last post of mine was my 11th post to Hyperspace....I also joined on the 11th of April...

William Wrote:...yOur post count is  666...
                                                    [Image: 2161.gif]

Enjoying my devilish 666 post count   - - > [Image: 2160.gif]    < - - -  ...until I hit the "send" button.   Here we go.......!

Ever since I was a kid, I liked numbers, numerology and symbolism in numbers, Fibonacci's sequence, prime numbers...I once read that my "lucky number" was 2, and kept searching for that number in my life. Eventually I realized that the magazine was completely wrong, hehe :D
My "lucky number" is 3, all numbers divided with 3, in fact :) My birth date is divided with 3, the day, the month and the year, my index number is 9, my address has a 6 etc.
When it comes to programming, oh, well, I know I have Twinning programming, so I hate seeing two elevens (guys, please stop writing all those triggers!).
Also, some numbers keep repeating in my life, such as 7, 11, 22. I just scratched the surface behind the symbolism, I'll keep investigating!! :)

Scarlet, when I was little, I used to believe for some reason that my lucky number was 3, because my birthday is on 3th, I was 3rd in schools registry, I was 3rd in height in class etc,etc, I kept finding reasons. Once I calculated lucky number in some magazine, and it said it was 6, and I also figured it must be wrong, :) I had interesting numbers in different legitimation which I had noticed instantly, like for example, my student id was 169, which is 13x13, my first id number was 76666,etc. I think it also has to do with programming, we are programmed to constantly subconsciously monitor any number sequence that are around us. In that way it is easy to activate certain programming.

I have a ton of 7's and 4's in my life, always. So either those are my numbers or it is 11 (sorry Scarlet).

np ;)

It is true that numbers are associated to programming, especially those with twinning, however numbers that stand out are a reflection of your personal signature and have a great deal to do with you understanding your purpose of why you are even here in the first place.

Life is sequential.

If we look at numbers in terms of programming, we see programming. If we look at numbers in terms of patterns or personal frequencies we become aware of shifts in our lives. Nothing is static when it comes to cycles.

Maybe, double digit numbers catch our eye more frequently. I say this concurring that there is a preponderance of occurrences that regularly point to similar sequences of number patterns in my life, especially 11:11 on digital clocks, but then, maybe I am more aware of the occurrence than say 9:15.

Yes, we are already aware of use of numbers in programming, so we are more prone to notice those numbers.