Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Number Sequences
This is true, when we find interest in a topic or receive answers to questions we may have, we tend to sub-consciously be on a roll with it, like when you first found out about double digits or any number sequence, no doubt you would have seen it more often, is this true? Or did you actually just take more notice of it because it now has meaning?

However it can also have the adverse affect, numbers that did not affect you but affect others in a big way, like ritual numbers (fri 13th) but you are then faced with a situation that changes your mind on the power of such a number.

I just read this post from start to finish and I swear I have a headache now.:)
Seriously though it was interesting hearing everyone's association with numbers because I have the same thing going on. I always add numbers. I add all the numbers on the clocks. I count floor tiles and chairs and rows...anything that is more than a few I add or count. The I use the number I come up with as the number I associate with.(did that make sense?) I think my lucky number is 8 and of course 17 (1+7=8). But not 26 or 35......

I remember when I first start "seeing" double elevens, it was seven years ago. That was the first time I ever came in contact with such an idea. I was seeing it on computers clock. Couple of month later, my life completely changed. Then it stopped. Then,it started again, and I saw other combination as well on clock digits. Then again, I had huge change. For some time, it was disturbing, because I learned that those numbers could be triggers. Then I learned not to get upset. Only time I get disturbed is when I see triple two's because I know it triggers negative emotion.(the moment I wansted to write this, my eyes cached that Andrea has that number of posts.) I am not imaginig this, it really does. But, I am dealing with it in my own way.

Andrea,

After reading your post, all I can say is that is a true blue Virgo trait, the mind of the Virgo is unique and incredibly impressive, but so often unclear to others, and yes the triple numbers on the post, what do you think about the number 2?

Number 2 represents duality. Two faces, aspects, opposites: above/below, good/bad, etc. Also: 2=1+1. Eleven.

Here's [user=5]Avatar[/user]'s post:

Quote:The Significance Of The Number Two

Isis was "twice wise." She was the goddess of double wisdom. The Sacred Serpent of Isis was her symbol for double wisdom.

In British and European Pagan is sometimes known as "the wisdom religion." In the minds of the Pagans, wisdom was the main characteristic that distinguished Humans from the other animals. Wisdom and truth were their highest virtues. Their gods were deified ancestors. They revered and deified their ancestors who were wise. The Number 2 represents Humans of both bloodlines. The cobra diadems often seen striking from the foreheads of Egyptian gods and rulers symbolize their wisdom and their DNA relationship to the DNA of Isis and the Lemurian Reptilians.

According to the foundation legend of Egypt, Thoth was "the Scribe of the Gods." He was the "inventor of writing and of numbers." Thoth was also the god of scribes. Thoth represents the educated priestly class of Pagan civilizations. They were the priesthood of the temples and the administrative bureaucracy of the governments of divine kings. They were the teachers in the schools; they were the astronomers, calendar makers, timekeepers, accountants, architects, land surveyors. Those were the people who did all of the writing. Those were the people who created our alphabets and numbers. The scribes of the Thoth school who created our alphabets and numbers used Pagan religious icons for their symbols. Egyptian Hieroglyphics, the Roman Alphabet, and the Arabic Numbers are all products of scribes of the Thoth school. They were all derived from the legend of Isis and Assur.

The Arabic number 2 and the Roman letter S are closely related in form and meaning. Both are depictions of the Sacred Serpent of Isis.

The sound of letter S is derived from the hiss of the asp. The name Isis is derived from hiss hiss, two hisses of the sacred asp. Adding the letter S, the hiss of the asp, to one noun begets two nouns

The Majuscule [Capital] is the Letter S as a picture of the Sacred Serpent of Isis. Isis was "twice-wise." She was the goddess of "double-wisdom." The Sacred Asp of Isis was her "double-wisdom" icon. The name Isis is derived from hiss hiss, two hisses of the sacred asp.

Isis was the mother of Heru, the Hawk God. The name Heru is derived from ur ur ur, the whirring sound of a Hawks wings. Assur was the deified ancestor of both Isis and Heru. The name Assur is a compound of the names Isis and Heru. The name Assur is derived from Hiss + Ur, the Hiss of the Serpent and the whirr of Hawks wings. The Hawk God and Serpent Goddess were powerful symbols in Pagan religion and culture. The hiss of the Serpent and the whirr of Hawks wings are powerful and meaningful sounds in our languages even to this day.

The Serpent Goddess, Isis, is the same person as Biblical Eve who spoke to the Serpent in the Garden of Eden. They are both the "mother of all humankind."

Finally the Number 2 represents the Resurrection of Serpent Power in all Mystery Religions.

karen Wrote:Number 2 represents duality. Two faces, aspects, opposites: above/below, good/bad, etc. Also: 2=1+1. Eleven.

Here's [user=5]Avatar[/user]'s post:

Quote:The Significance Of The Number Two

Isis was "twice wise." She was the goddess of double wisdom. The Sacred Serpent of Isis was her symbol for double wisdom.

In British and European Pagan is sometimes known as "the wisdom religion." In the minds of the Pagans, wisdom was the main characteristic that distinguished Humans from the other animals. Wisdom and truth were their highest virtues. Their gods were deified ancestors. They revered and deified their ancestors who were wise. The Number 2 represents Humans of both bloodlines. The cobra diadems often seen striking from the foreheads of Egyptian gods and rulers symbolize their wisdom and their DNA relationship to the DNA of Isis and the Lemurian Reptilians.

According to the foundation legend of Egypt, Thoth was "the Scribe of the Gods." He was the "inventor of writing and of numbers." Thoth was also the god of scribes. Thoth represents the educated priestly class of Pagan civilizations. They were the priesthood of the temples and the administrative bureaucracy of the governments of divine kings. They were the teachers in the schools; they were the astronomers, calendar makers, timekeepers, accountants, architects, land surveyors. Those were the people who did all of the writing. Those were the people who created our alphabets and numbers. The scribes of the Thoth school who created our alphabets and numbers used Pagan religious icons for their symbols. Egyptian Hieroglyphics, the Roman Alphabet, and the Arabic Numbers are all products of scribes of the Thoth school. They were all derived from the legend of Isis and Assur.

The Arabic number 2 and the Roman letter S are closely related in form and meaning. Both are depictions of the Sacred Serpent of Isis.

The sound of letter S is derived from the hiss of the asp. The name Isis is derived from hiss hiss, two hisses of the sacred asp. Adding the letter S, the hiss of the asp, to one noun begets two nouns

The Majuscule [Capital] is the Letter S as a picture of the Sacred Serpent of Isis. Isis was "twice-wise." She was the goddess of "double-wisdom." The Sacred Asp of Isis was her "double-wisdom" icon. The name Isis is derived from hiss hiss, two hisses of the sacred asp.

Isis was the mother of Heru, the Hawk God. The name Heru is derived from ur ur ur, the whirring sound of a Hawks wings. Assur was the deified ancestor of both Isis and Heru. The name Assur is a compound of the names Isis and Heru. The name Assur is derived from Hiss + Ur, the Hiss of the Serpent and the whirr of Hawks wings. The Hawk God and Serpent Goddess were powerful symbols in Pagan religion and culture. The hiss of the Serpent and the whirr of Hawks wings are powerful and meaningful sounds in our languages even to this day.

The Serpent Goddess, Isis, is the same person as Biblical Eve who spoke to the Serpent in the Garden of Eden. They are both the "mother of all humankind."

Finally the Number 2 represents the Resurrection of Serpent Power in all Mystery Religions.

Amazing post by Avatar. Unfortunately, like many other amazing people, he's not writing here anymore as it seems.