Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing Purple Parrot
Hello Hyperspace

I spoke to the person who I think is the moderator(I recently met them off of myspace--correct me if I am mistaken) and they told me to contact you through PM but I'm not sure how to do it yet(its past midnight here and I just got back from studying for an exam I have tomorrow lol so I will learn PM rules later)..This is my first time posting anything here at all!!! Tomorrow(erm in a few hours) or some other day when I get a chance, I will peruse the forum rules and other posts that I am permitted to read...and I will adhere to them. :o)

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. :o)

peace

Oh wait..I wanted to post that I am not yet a member of expansions until I sort out my finances,etc...but I have been a reader of the expansions website since 2002 but I was first introduced to it in 2000 by another expansions member who is quite active with the expansions family. I have purchased and read blue blood,true blood as well as the healers handbook and decoding your life. Since I am not yet able to see my t-bar..I communicate as much as I can with my oversoul throughout the day and I try to use the protection techniques/templates as well as affirmations whenever I can. Basically, I try to work with whatever I've learned from the decoding your life book...I relate to that more with my spiritual path.

Hope that helps you

Peace 

Hello PurpleParrot, Welcome to the forum. SilverInfinity told me that you’re a friend of his, so I went ahead and made you a Hyperspace Warrior. I hope you don’t mind but I moved your posts to the Introduce Yourself section. If you want to reword your introduction or change the title, just ask your friend SilverInfinity or myself and we’ll be glad to do it for you. I hope you enjoy the forum and I look forward to your future posts. :big grin: 

All the best
Hyperspace

Happy to finally see you here.  I promise you will find many like-minded people here. 

And GL on the exam.

Hi there Purple Parrot.Welcome to the Hyperspace Cafe.I look forward to reading all your future postings.Take care.

Hello Purpleparrot,

Welcome here ! :D

Hey Everyone,
Thank you for the warm welcomes!! :o) Am looking forward to posting experiences here. lol

peace

awwww...HUGS!! :o)

Hi Purple Parrot,

Glad to see you here.  Hope to see more posts from you in the future.

Hi there PurpleParrot

Nice to see yet another informed person on this forum!!

Love Monica