Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Expansions gone?..
(07-18-2013, 01:18 AM)Maroonsquare Wrote: Yes it was martin.  Something happened on their recent European tour.  They took off to Germany and left the tour group in Venice.  I'm not sure of the details here, but from what I've seen and intuited and work I've done via oversoul, my thoughts are that the end of expansions will be around the time their oldest son graduates high school and goes to college.  
People dig their own holes that they must stand in in life, but that doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for them.   They're another by-product of this twisted world we chose to incarnate.   Not every child is born a scociopath/egotistical/victim/famewhore. That being said, everyone makes a choice in life, the choices I've made have helped me grow and strengthen bonds with real, genuine people.  And become a stronger person myself.   The choices they make, isolate them and keep them in a loop of negativity, rage and sadness.  Which makes me really think harder about who's really controlling them?

Maroonsquare,
This is not the first time they've had problems with webmasters. I was involved with Expansions for many years and this just sounds like more of the same. Also, I knew people who went on their trips. Some of them were ok, but I also heard horrible  stories about other trips. So, again, this sounds like more of the same. There are many people on this site who can sympathize with you. I can understand your nervousness about posting. You can always send private messages to members if you have concerns about sharing too much publicly.

I'd be surprised if this was the end of Expansions. They seem to carry on no matter how much drama they create. At least that's my take. Same ole same ole.....

Richard, I gather you have given a statement to the police concerning the dubious activities of the Swerdlows and the cult they are running. The police officials were also proactively in that. Who knows what comes out of all that, so let's wait and see that one.
It sounds like there could be a serious investigation going on, but I presume, if that is the case that could always be cut off or twisted if it turns out to be not very convenient for the higher ups or other factions within those intelligence agency networks. 
I've seen it before that government officials can (seemingly) be genuinely interested and actively working on certain obscure and dubious cases involving prominent high-profile people, but then suddenly make a 180 degree turn at some point, suspectibly because they have been put under serious pressure to immediately stop their investigation and specific activity.

Btw, I just took a look at the Expansions Facebook page and saw they just have a new website up. Their previous website was powered bij "Pentagram", their new (emergency) Expansions website seems to be powered by "Siriustechnologies", so that seems kinda strange to me again.

ROFL if the words PENTAGRAM and SIRIUS don't spell out Expansion's association with THE SERPENT CULT  I don't know what will.

The FBI like every other controlled system out there (MSM - EDUCATION - everything) works through compartmentalization like you already know. It just takes a few (maybe one) higher up getting a call to "drop it" and the case mysteriously disappears. I don't even bother to scratch my head any more - I just know that many good and honorable people work in these agencies - many members of the Masons also fall into this category. They do righteous actions just in ignorance that they're mingling/contributing their energies to evil beings and their agendas.

Pretty much every other movie out there is a glamour job for special ops - old guys reassembling a team etc., spy stories etc.  This programming the public and the next generation to treat these spooks as envied, cool elite.

In fact they are lap dogs and cannon fodder for the criminal elite's despicable ruses. The Disney channel is 24/7 exploring black magick, time machine - time loop plots similar to the stories we heard about the Montauk chair. The agencies HAVE a full time PR machine affecting the population's subconscious.

For all of our sakes and future victims - let's hope this case they're building has legs and doesn't get quelled. You bet interested parties are reading this thread.

(07-20-2013, 02:34 PM)Filter Wrote: Richard, I gather you have given a statement to the police concerning the dubious activities of the Swerdlows and the cult they are running. The police officials were also proactively in that. Who knows what comes out of all that, so let's wait and see that one.
It sounds like there could be a serious investigation going on, but I presume, if that is the case that could always be cut off or twisted if it turns out to be not very convenient for the higher ups or other factions within those intelligence agency networks. 
I've seen it before that government officials can (seemingly) be genuinely interested and actively working on certain obscure and dubious cases involving prominent high-profile people, but then suddenly make a 180 degree turn at some point, suspectibly because they have been put under serious pressure to immediately stop their investigation and specific activity.

Btw, I just took a look at the Expansions Facebook page and saw they just have a new website up. Their previous website was powered bij "Pentagram", their new (emergency) Expansions website seems to be powered by "Siriustechnologies", so that seems kinda strange to me again.

I imagine the investigation will go on for years. Law enforcement likes to gather tons of evidence to make a good case.

I know who Sirius Technologies is. I'm disappointed to see him get involved with expansions once again. His name is Rodrigo and lives in Australia. I've been friends with him since 2004. I use to moderate his forum until I started this one. He's been a on and off member here for years too. He has a repeating pattern that he doesn't learn lessons from. He gets involved with expansions and gets all screwed up and lands into mental hospitals loaded up on head meds. In 6 months or so he gets straightened out and living well but then he gets sucked back into expansions again and then lands into the mental hospital again. This has been going on for many years. It's like he's living ground hog day over and over like Bill Murry did in that movie. He got straighten out about a half year ago and was doing good and then he wrote me saying he's back with expansions. I asked him what the hell is matter with him. Why doesn't he learn from past lessons. He said this time it's just a business relationship and he's not getting mixed up with the teachings this time. I thought to myself yeah right, do you really expect me to believe that. Give it 6 months and he'll be back in the mental hospital and expansions will be looking for another fool to be their webmaster again.

I have to take back everything I said. I replied not knowing the correct info. Rodrigo is not the new webmaster. He just runs a fan page. The swerdlows couldn't get along with the old webmaster as usual and he shut the site down. They found a new fool to be the webmaster and he's making a new site.

Thanks for the update, Richard. It sounds like Rodrigo keeps getting reprogrammed which is the -MAIN- reason for Expansions existance. The drama and "something for everyone" conspiracy entertainment is to keep people hooked.

Stewart openly admitted to everyone in his books as being re-hired by the CIA to reprogram the Monarchs (and others) whose deteriorating programming was starting to cause problems.

They hook in specifically programmed people in order to continue to program them - reprogram them. Old news but bears repeating for any newcomers.  Like LoneWolf said, "Same 'ole, same 'ole..."

I'm not real sure what is the reason is for going back to your programmer over and over would be. It could be programming but why does it happen some people and not all people? It reminds of when people go to rehab. They get all cleaned up and when they leave they start drinking and or doing drugs all over again like Lindsay Lohan for example. So for some people expansions is the drug they can't get away from. Randy was a member that died because of expansions. He knew the evils of expansion but could never leave them. Eventually after following their advice for a few years killed him.

'Randy'? What happened, basically..

Randy is a long story. The condensed version is he was planing on moving here because of expansions and bought some businesses that ended up losing him money and that caused a lot of depression. He was also depressed that the Swerdlows edited his story in 13 Cubed to make him look like a sicko. Randy was the stalker story. He was depressed for so long that it weakened is immune system and got the flu and it killed him. Most people don't die from the flu but Randy basically gave up fighting and didn't want to live anymore. He was a good healthy person until he moved here and followed all the advice expansions gave him. A interesting side note is he died on Friday the 13th.

Of course they edited his story to make him perceived a certain way.  Stewies gotta sell books and make the coin!  

I have been doing some work on my experiences with Stewart and I can see where Elizabeth is coming from when she refers to the Serpent Cult.  I might have to add that these days it's more like the Kuiper Belt Cult.   Stewart is so obsessed with this that he try's to get people to think they're scorpion beings.   
My thoughts are, even if there is fragments of DNA as he suggests, why is he insisting on having his members open up and give strength to these types of energies and especially now     
I think his influence is weakening and he needs to keep this crap going through using lower astral energies and I also think that his members unknowingly create very strong psychic bonds to him through the merger and deprogramming so that he can mentally influence them.  Weak, weak weak.   
Just another  sign that they'll be done soon.