Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Expansions gone?..
They Swerdlows love to play the victim role. In their minds they are never at fault for anything. They are mentally unable to accept responsibility for their own actions.

(07-26-2013, 01:04 PM)Richard Wrote: They Swerdlows love to play the victim role. In their minds they are never at fault for anything. They are mentally unable to accept responsibility for their own actions.

That sounds like the definition of a psychopath.

So I see it's been about 20 days they've been down.. no con $$ coming in

It takes awhile to design a website from scratch. Unless they start with a cookie cutter website. Then they only have to do is a fill in a few things and they're done.

I would gather that most of what could possibly be said about the Swerdlows and their dubious activities has been expressed on this forum over the years.

I wonder when was about the time this Hyperspace Cafe forum shifted from being actually supportive of the Swerdlows to what it is now, being (partly) sort of a Swerdlows/Expansions after care, with the intention to expose their true, not so nice colours. 

Richard, may I ask you when was it that you had decided to quit as the webmaster of the Expansions business?

I wasn't the webmaster of expansions. I started this forum on my own to promote expansions. It was around 2006 I started becoming suspicious of expansions. For one I wondered about the revolving door. People leaving expansions and people joining expansions. Happy customers don't leave. Then I started hearing about Stew spying on members from the astral. That gave me a creepy feeling. Then Duncan and Stew both having the Christ story. Then the icing on the cake is when I found about all the kids Stew raped killed. Stew said anyone could be programmed to rape and kill. I don't buy that. I don't think there is anything anyone could do to me to make me rape and kill kids. More icing on the cake is when I found out Stew is bisexual and he has sex with his clients. That was too much for me and I decided it was my duty to expose him.

I don't buy it either, Richard, that supposedly every randomly picked individual could be programmed to become a cold-blooded murderer and/or rapist. That sounds like an easy excuse, a way too easy excuse.
I do assume and believe that demonic possession could cause someone of an intrinsicly fairly innocent nature do certain lugubrous and violent acts. That by all means remains still quite a blurred and not a very tangible realm. I assume that demonic forces can easier inflict certain behaviour and acts with certain specific people who are somehow, for some reason more susceptible to that than other people.
Stewart Swerdlow truly never got out of the mentioned violent, pityless and ruthless behaviour that he claims came into being by means of programming. Stewart in general explains (away) a lot with the term 'programming', I have been noticing. It's one of his fillers.

It must certainly not have been the easiest and most thankful job you have taken on by exposing the Swerdlows.

From what I understand about programming is they can only use what is already in you. If you're a bully they can program you to be a bully. If you're a pacifist they can program you to be a pacifist. My mother raised me not to fight and so I never fought back until one day I lost it. A person can only take so much. I was a freshman and he was a senior. We were in the cafeteria eating lunch. He came by and hit me in the face with a book. I lost it and pushed him through the plexiglass window and then jumped on him and started wailing away on him. It took 5 teachers to pull me off of him. Ever since that day no one ever picked on me again. It taught me a important lesson. My mom was wrong to teach me not to fight back and I should always stand my ground. I've never been in a fight ever since.

Fighting to defend yourself is self love in action. It IS wrong to teach kids not to defend themselves because the sooner you can shut down a bully the better. 

Most of what we're taught is W R O N G!!!

Teaching a kid to be a pacifist just opens the door to bullies bullying them all the time. It's a huge problem in schools. They need to teach defense classes in school.