Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's A Sad Day
Mercy Now Wrote:The "Romanov" family's ,that I'm referring, last name  is Comisar. My old schoolmate hosted the museum exhibit.
Quote:Haha, Portman? By coincidence or what, that is also my surname.
Small world indeed. :?

Quote:Natalie is a lover of Rothschild.
Yes her family is. Her cousin , a local politician, was very close to becoming ,literally, my next door neighbor until I did a bit of "gifting".:D
Portman and it's variations is a common Jewish/German/English surname and also exists in France and Spain. Cardinal Richelieu (a favourite idol of Henry Kissinger) was from the French Portman's; his mother was Susanne de La Porte. Porte=Portman

'Port' is an english/german translation of the latin word Janus. That's identical. Janus was a god/deity in ancient Rome.

Quote:Natalie is a lover of Rothschild. Yes her family is.
She was his mistress.

"gifting"? Seems interesting. I could only imagine what was that.

Mercy Now Wrote:Yes, I know.

Illuminati family, or better to say, 'a nest'. There are many out there.

Quote:The "Romanov" family's ,that I'm referring, last name is Comisar. My old schoolmate hosted the museum exhibit.

Near from where I live they had an exhibit with the Faberge eggs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faberg%C3%A9_egg

owned by this man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Vekselberg

Sariel, There is a construction project in the works that would surpass the current skyscraper by many stories .

Mercy Now Wrote:Sariel, There is a construction project in the works that would surpass the current skyscraper by many stories .

I just hope it won't become another Tower of Babel story.

Do you know which one company is doing  the work? In my area the Rothschild Hungarian building company had some major works.

Sariel I don't know  who is doing the work or who owns the building.I'll have to do some checking .