Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Japan earthquake - 8.9 magnitude
"Sometimes I think conspiracy theorist get carried away and think every disaster was caused by HAARP. Just like they get carried away and think every UFO sighting is blue beam. "

Magnificent point. One of the classic programming going on is to create an over-estimation of technology with the world rulers. Another over looked point is about the Law of Balance in the Universe. We see how suspicious researchers will point to each and every new age forum being controlled and being disinformation. It is equally possible that half the wicked controllers have been "hacked" by good advanced Walk-In Souls to create disinfo amongst the wicked controllers.

Mercy Now Wrote:No it wasn't HAARP.

FWIW.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-vZkPP1RfQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQXDt4VdS0E

Then it was natural MN?

IMO ...No.It was not "natural".

Mercy Now Wrote:IMO ...No.It was not "natural".

OH, ive not had a chance to view those vids is why i asked....  Might not see them until tonight.

Disasters aren't created just for the hell of it, c'mon now. You know how TPTB work.

As far as India, there were a few articles that reported that levees were blown up so that the wealthy/gov't officials land properties would not flood. An investigation was said to follow, but I've not read of the results. IIRC the N.Y. times/Wall St journal reported this.
There are already things being gained from this that support such things like Agenda 21 and the U.N Earth charter etc. Let alone the goal of depopulation which has been stated.
Look at the whole debate reignited over nuclear power, while the argument is being made to get off coal/oil. Look at the mixed messages being sent to the Japanese gov't by one private company. BTW that website one poster put up illustrates the understating of the amount of radiation there actually is.

"No it wasn't HAARP"
"IMO ...No.It was not "natural." MN

What then?
And it took 4days to upgrade the EQ to a 9 pointer. Maybe HARRP can't pull that off, but the quake started out as 8.7, then 8.8, then 8.9 within a hr and a half.

Let me ask, those who are dismissing HARRP, how is it, that CNN just happened to have a news crew in an underground train station, in one of the Tsunami affected cities, and cut to them just as the initial earthquake took place? I was watching CNN just as it happened, and the program cut away to the event. Lucky break, or just having people in the right place at the predetermined time.

"Sometimes I think conspiracy theorist get carried away and think every disaster was caused by HAARP. Just like they get carried away and think every UFO sighting is blue beam."

That's usually the same thing said about people who have seen UFO's, and have revealed privy information. Only later to be correct. It doesn't matter if anyone one of us believes it or not. What's been planned, and planned for, will happen anyway, so why bother looking at what one really sees? Why not just watch whatever, and believe every official that say's everything's fine. Why not just rejoin the sheep in slumber I guess right? 

Yep everything's just fine.

Hi Anu,
It is also possible that HAARP was piggybacked on a natural quake. Astrologers have been predicting a quake between 10th and 13th March for several months because Uranus is entering 0.0 Aries after 84 years and Pluto is already in Capricorn. These are standard earthquake clues in astrology.

Meanwhile, a friend of mine went through your Book of Revelations theory and feels that this Nuclear Disaster after an Earthquake is akin to the 6th Seal, the 5th seal being the death of fish and birds. She has been getting apocalyptic visions since 2011, and she is not some mind controlled PsyOps freak but a normal person who is heavily into social service.

Think about this, what if the 7 Seals are occurring "Fractally" ? The next cycle after the 7th Seal to be even more apocalyptic than the previous cycle? With chances for us to stop these cycles by raising personal vibrations and attaining a higher level of consciousness?

William Wrote:
Mercy Now Wrote:No it wasn't HAARP.

FWIW.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-vZkPP1RfQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQXDt4VdS0E

Then it was natural MN?

William,

I believe the 2010  Chilean earthquake caused (deliberately)a  chain reaction of sorts in the Ring of Fire rendering the area more susceptible to planetary influences and tides ,energies,etc. that influence seismic activity.

It's my belief that the Chilean earthquake was triggered with conscious intent. It bears certain signatures.Even then I don't feel it was HAARP.There are other devices in the arsenal.

My two pennies .......:)

iqhunk Wrote:Hi Anu,
It is also possible that HAARP was piggybacked on a natural quake. Astrologers have been predicting a quake between 10th and 13th March for several months because Uranus is entering 0.0 Aries after 84 years and Pluto is already in Capricorn. These are standard earthquake clues in astrology.

Meanwhile, a friend of mine went through your Book of Revelations theory and feels that this Nuclear Disaster after an Earthquake is akin to the 6th Seal, the 5th seal being the death of fish and birds. She has been getting apocalyptic visions since 2011, and she is not some mind controlled PsyOps freak but a normal person who is heavily into social service.

Think about this, what if the 7 Seals are occurring "Fractally" ? The next cycle after the 7th Seal to be even more apocalyptic than the previous cycle? With chances for us to stop these cycles by raising personal vibrations and attaining a higher level of consciousness?
When you say "fractally," do you mean continual? As in each seal broken keeps occurring in increasing intensity?
 As far as being able to stop this, I honestly don't see it happening.

" When you say "fractally," do you mean continual? As in each seal broken keeps occurring in increasing intensity? "

Exactly. We may not be able to stop a disaster completely but when Human Negativity is lessened in the Second to 5th Percentile of Conscious Humans [First Percentile dominated by Gators and Committee of 300, plus programmed allies], the Earthquakes get diverted to undersea tremors.

1000 safe 4-5 scale tremors undersea equal a 9+ Quake near inhabited areas.

The bottom 95% do not know, do not care and do not have the time or resources to do anything. It is all about a battle of wits between 7 million very wicked and 30 million good people, millions of whom are still in the dark, to kill or save 4-5 billion from the bottom.

iqhunk Wrote:" When you say "fractally," do you mean continual? As in each seal broken keeps occurring in increasing intensity? "

Exactly. We may not be able to stop a disaster completely but when Human Negativity is lessened in the Second to 5th Percentile of Conscious Humans [First Percentile dominated by Gators and Committee of 300, plus programmed allies], the Earthquakes get diverted to undersea tremors.

1000 safe 4-5 scale tremors undersea equal a 9+ Quake near inhabited areas.

The bottom 95% do not know, do not care and do not have the time or resources to do anything. It is all about a battle of wits between 7 million very wicked and 30 million good people, millions of whom are still in the dark, to kill or save 4-5 billion from the bottom.
Just a few questions.
Bottom 95% what, of what? How do you arrive at 7mill as the number for the wicked?

There's much more going on, and developing short,and long term, that things are going to be unpleasant globally.
The battle of wits is only in detecting what's done and ,at least one reason why. Not to stop them. To stop them,they'd have to be removed, which isn't going to happen. Especially with so many not knowing. Knowing, and awareness is up to those people. If they listen,understand,and accept. As well if they find/see the facts as they are. Some don't want any part of that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Japan hit by third strong earthquake Breaking News 0 1,039 08-13-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Deadly earthquake rattles northern Japan Richard 0 1,031 06-14-2008, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Richard
  3.3-magnitude earthquake rattles northern Israel Richard 0 908 05-25-2008, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Richard
  7.9 magnitude Earthquake in Peru kills many AndrewX 9 2,421 08-22-2007, 09:48 AM
Last Post: AndrewX