Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joan Rivers In Critical Condition
Legendary comedian and actress Joan Rivers has been rushed to the hospital after she stopped breathing during throat surgery as shared in the newly released videos below. Rivers is now in critical condition it has been reported while the 2nd video below is a mind-blower!

Rivers recently made viral news worldwide when she called out Barack Obama as being gay and his wife Michelle as being a transexual. Videographer tatoott1009 2 MIN NEWS asks in the 1st video below if her ‘calling out’ of the Obama’s might have anything to do with Rivers’ hospitalization. ZippythePinhead j warned in the 2nd video ONLY 10 days ago that Rivers would be the next female illuminati sacrifice!!!

Watch videos here:
http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theo...64934.html

Another thing that Joan said on TV is: "all Palestinians should be killed". That was a very racist statement and probably caused a lot of people to want to see her dead.

(08-28-2014, 08:39 PM)HCF News Wrote: Legendary comedian and actress Joan Rivers has been rushed to the hospital after she stopped breathing during throat surgery as shared in the newly released videos below. Rivers is now in critical condition it has been reported while the 2nd video below is a mind-blower!

Rivers recently made viral news worldwide when she called out Barack Obama as being gay and his wife Michelle as being a transexual. Videographer tatoott1009 2 MIN NEWS asks in the 1st video below if her ‘calling out’ of the Obama’s might have anything to do with Rivers’ hospitalization. ZippythePinhead j warned in the 2nd video ONLY 10 days ago that Rivers would be the next female illuminati sacrifice!!!

Watch videos here:
http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theo...64934.html

As for the claims about Michelle Obama being a transsexual is that there were already videos out there making this claim about Michelle Obama as being a transsexual and that their kids are adopted or actors like they are.The following video is being narrated by a woman that are based on her being involved with criminal forensics as a Law enforcement officer utilizing the latest info they know about the differences about the male and female form using the latest understanding of known Scientific human anatomy biometrics of the male and female form to use as a means to know with some certainty as to the person in question is that the person claiming themselves to be Female but in reality is that this person is actually a Male contrary to what they appear or claim to be. So I guess if you are some unlucky drunken fool trying to pick up woman in a Bar maybe info for you to known LOL. Her final claim after looking at all the biometric data on this person is that she believes Michele Obama is not female but a transgendered transsexual. Her husband being in law enforcement who claimed to work in the sex change capital of the world in the state of Colorado claims that Michelle Obama is a Male or Transsexual. Both appear to have their motivations in coming forward from their involvement in christianity based on their OT quotes at the end of the video.

(09-03-2014, 04:33 PM)Sovereign Wrote: As for the claims about Michelle Obama being a transsexual is that there were already videos out there making this claim about Michelle Obama as being a transsexual and that their kids are adopted or actors like they are.
The difference with Joan is she said it on TV reaching a bigger audience than the net. Also since Joan is well known so it adds more credibility to the claim. 

(08-29-2014, 01:35 PM)Illuminati Wrote: IlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiIlluminatiAnother thing that Joan said on TV is: "all Palestinians should be killed". That was a very racist statement and probably caused a lot of people to want to see her dead.

I don't know if they fake her death or what reason. Joan Rivers is of the Ashkenazic Jewish class also what is known as the false or fake jews by some as it is claimed they are descendents of the very violent warriors the Khazars that it is claimed that they mass converted to Judaism as opposed to the other class of Jews the Sephardic Jewish class. The Ashkenazic Jewish class is more Zionistic in their thinking.
http://www.jewfaq.org/ashkseph.htm

The Ashkenazic Jewish class is more likely will be used as cannon folder when the time comes. The Artisocratic Ashkenazic Jewish class royal class will most likely not be involved. And some claimed the word NAZI is derived from this class and that the german people were setup like the common Russian people were setup during the Bolshevik revolutions when strange foreigners invaded their land in the millions.

Israel is a terrorist state and the reason they won the 6th day war in 1967 is that the Israeli Generals attacked their neighboring Arabs first since they were not military prepared to win the war per Miko Peleds reading of the Minuets of the Israeli general talks from the Israeli government archives since his dad Matti Peled was a Top Israeli General during the six day war. His dad latter became a peacemaker with the Palestinian people and believed in both an Israeli state and a Palestinian state could coexist peaceably as one people. His son Miko Peled latter followed suit as peace maker like his dad since he was formerly a Shin Bet Security Officer that went around busting down doors and harassing the Palestinian people. He later had to overcome his fears by walking into a forbidden area outlawed by the Israeli government as too dangerous for Israeli citizens to be in the area since in his mind too many fears begin to surface as he was walking toward this Israeli declared forbidden Palestinian area, he was thinking he would be killed and mugged by angry Palestinians, knowing that he was a former Shin Bet Security Officer for the Israeli government who harassed these people and was a staunch Zionist, but instead was greeted by friends who welcomed him and latter he spent time in California with a group of Palestinians friends that helped him overcome his many fears and became friends for life. He writes about his journey in his book "The Generals Son" and also tours the country, mainly in churches and any place that wants to know the real truth about Israel the country he was raised up in. There are even YouTube videos of him giving talks about the real truth about Israel and not the ones you hear in the media or church propaganda from so called questionalbe tv preacher lunatics that are out there like John Haggee preaching his four blood moons nonsense has been outed by other christians sites as a lunatic and moron who stole this ideal from another person that originated the ideal of the four blood moons as a sign of the end times in christian theology.

Joan isn't dead yet, at least as far as I know. Her daughter acts like she's doing better now.

I just heard Joan died today.

Joan Rivers Was Killed By Her Doctors! Can you handle the truth?

Joan Alexandra Rosenberg Molinsky was born June 8, 1933 under the witty constellation of Gemini. This sign rules all sorts of communications and well known for his inborn joking attitude. Ruled by Mercury “The Messenger of the Gods” many souls born in June were born DUAL and enjoy a long, successful life loaded with actions.
Gemini is the ADD of the Zodiac, fast and restless, both mentally and physically and attracted to radio, racing, boxing, writing, journalism, photography, languages and excel in all forms of communications, nursing, and sales. Many are sailors, great actors and good friends  of mine .i.e. Gary Busey, George Noory, Art Bell, Owen and Johnny.
Rivers was rushed to Mount Sinai Hospital on Thursday, Aug. 28, after suffering complications during a minor throat procedure. On Sunday, Aug. 31, her daughter Melissa Rivers released a statement saying, “We are keeping our fingers crossed.”
I knew Joan Rivers’ chances to come back to work was zero, but I have learned not to offend over sensitive, cosmic unconscious people who are unable to read and accept the signs and announced it in a different way. 
September 1st I posted an article  titled “A Gift From Dr. Turi For Labor Day” with the full forecast pointing out her death! This article was posted in ALL social media confirming yet another sad prediction.
In fact you can check my claim still posted on all my Facebook Pages and my Twitter account. 
Dr.Turi @drturi · Sep 1
A Gift From Dr. Turi For Labor Day! Enjoy - http://www.drturi.com/a-gift-from-dr-tur...labor-day/ … RTpls http://fb.me/2nHQ55WVb 
Memo from my 2014 Moon Power
Famous Personalities: Pluto will reward those who will take chances but prudent too. Many lives will undergo metamorphosis and Jupiter will extend their minds and horizons. Many secrets will come to light. A very famous public person may go to the other side.
Most importantly, and as always with famous cases, Joan Rivers passed away during one of her 2014 Negative Cosmic Biorhythms. Again this does not mean more people will investigate their own dates and avoid the red zones! 
Joan Rivers, like 99.99% of the world’s population was not cosmic conscious and decided to undergo surgery during some very negative cosmic auspices. Had she consulted me I would have seriously warned her NOT to attempt anything unusual during a waning moon and so close to one of her 2014  Personal Negative Cosmic Biorhythms.  
Joan River was hospitalized last week after she stopped breathing during a minor throat procedure at an outpatient center. From there she was placed in a medically-induced coma. Doctors have started bringing her out of the coma and this is where everything went wrong… 
In simple and plain English the medications producing the induced coma stopped her heart, much like the Miley Cyrus mishap, but she was a stronger much younger celebrity.
Now be ready for the conspiracy talking heads blaming the CIA for disposing of Rivers under President Obama order and many other deceptiveness all over the internet… Indeed a very unconscious world left to assume anything using  its wild imagination.
There is only a very thin hair between Divine information and pure imagination. Where Cosmic Consciousness is lacking; science, conspiracy and religious imagination have the wrong answers. There are no accidents, nor circumstances, only subtle cosmic consequences at work the five logical human senses cannot yet perceive.”
Dr. Turi
The fact is, the pharmaceutical corporations have too much at stake to tell you exactly what and how much drugs were used on Rivers. This is why they protect themselves by making sure ALL medical records are kept secrets and the autopsy results can only reach the cold offices of the coroners imbedded with them.  
Todays’ medical science is not only totally refuting and ignoring the spirit, but also the crucial cosmic timing to perform surgery. To them, all days are  the same and good days to perform on millions of people who trust them with their lives.  How wrong they are! 
Last fifty years, the medical world experienced and explosion of new technology, new discoveries and new ways of healing the sick, all without consulting or considering the cosmic code deciding timing.
We know about Joan Rivers’ demise because she is a celebrity and the news media matrix needs ratings. But millions of less prominent people died (and will die) at the hands of doctors traditionally educated, unwilling to check at the cosmic clock. 
 In my case, I needlessly suffered hell for 3 weeks and endured very high fever all along with the wrong medications because the blood lab simply forgot to send the results to my doctor! I contracted Valley Fever that turned in pneumonia and had absolutely no strength left in me.  For days I had to use wet towers and ice pack not to let my brain fry! Some days the fever reached 103 degrees and watching my helpless wife crying with the thermometer in her hand was very hard for me. 
I knew from the first day I visited my doctor and even mentioned the possibility of having contracted the virus to him. He thought I only suffered a cold and, a week later, at my second visit, again  gave me the wrong diagnostic and the wrong medications. 
Today, nearly a month later, with the right medications and my Universal Blood Transfusion I am finally out of the danger zone but must take those medications for the next 6 months.
Thus, do not trust anyone when it comes to your health and do not be afraid of asking for a second opinion and listen to your intuition.  
If I was able to beat cancer a few years ago, I will also beat this damned virus. I know when, how and where I got it and I have learned a very valuable lesson in the process and shared it all with my VIP’s.  
Remember reader, this hard physical world could not exist without its spiritual counterpart. Critical rules apply for both worlds, something our infantile science has yet to acknowledge and heed.
There is no room for ignorance in this physical world, ignore all red lights or the stop signs in all the streets and pay the price. Keep ignoring and refusing God’s cosmic rules and pay the ultimate price! 
I am here to point out when you could land on the gold mine, win the lottery or like Joan Rivers die because she and her doctors did not consult the cosmic code timing. 
I am asking the reader to take the time to READ all the advantages of being cosmic conscious and avoid a premature death. Please acknowledge and make a good use of  the reality of a subtle Cosmic Timing that will change your life for the best!

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/...47356.html

Was Joan Rivers Put On FBI Witness Protection Due To Michelle Obama Rant?

The latest recent media craze was that of Joan Rivers going into cardiac arrest, into a coma and ultimately “dying” a few days later.
Observing how this transpired, it sounds like a hoax on many levels.
A FBI hoax that is, FBI witness protection. Here’s how that works…
Joan Rivers calling Michelle Obama a man could of went both ways. It could have been rigged, or could have been real. Obviously people are pointing to this fact, Joan Rivers Dead Two Months After Calling Obama Gay, Michelle a Tranny. The reason why I link back to infowars is, Alex Jones aka Bill Hicks was also put on FBI Protection. Alex Jones really is Bill Hicks
If Joan Rivers was feeling heat from The Establishment by letting out a secret, by calling Michelle Obama a man. She might have been recommended to be placed on FBI witness protection. Many celebrities have been put on this program. Celebrities that we can confirm, due to them working as cointelpro in the truth movement are. Brandon Lee now named Christopher Greene, River Phoenix now named Mark Dice, Bill Hicks now named Alex Jones, Chris Farley now named Anthony Antonello and Jonathan Brandis now named Adam Kokesh.
All getting their chance to work for Ted Turner, just as Larry King tried to recruit Bill Clinton to work for Ted. Infowars being a creation of Turner, INFOWARS MASTERMIND, TED TURNER – DOCUMENTARY (Full)
People are going to say, the lady was 81 years old. She was due to fall at any moment, but… She has had many plastic surgeries and never had a problem. She was upbeat and prior to her supposedly slipping into a coma. She had just done a comedy show prior to it. This does not sound like a frail old lady, but a lady who made a mistake and let out a big secret, felt heat, then was scared for her own life and was put into FBI Witness protection.
Now the other scenario would be, that Michelle Obama was in on it. And Joan Rivers used her as a platform to diss her. To later fake her death to escape money issues, reason why most celebrities fake their deaths. They are worth more to their families dead, than alive. Rapper Tim Dog Fakes His Own Death To Avoid Paying Money He Owed To have the conspiracy and news blogispheres give The Obama’s cred as some scary killers. Would of worked for The Obama’s advantage and Rivers Advantage. Joan Rivers had a good relationship with The Obama’s before she called Michelle a man.
Watch Hollywood Death Fakers to get a better idea on Death Fakers and how some actors are hired by Intelligence agencies as Cointelpro.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theo...65048.html

Man Predicted Illuminati Would Kill Joan Rivers Just 10 Days Ago

Some conflicting accounts of what’s going on and a prophetic Youtube video from August 18 that states Joan Rivers will be the next Illuminati sacrifice?
Hollywood has been a star sacrifice this year for the enlightened ones.  Many stars and legends have gone to pass this year.  This is perhaps the most explosive prediction I have seen this year.  This guy actually predicted it.  Check it out.

Some conflicting accounts of what’s going on and a prophetic Youtube video from August 18 that states Joan Rivers will be the next Illuminati sacrifice?
Hollywood has been a star sacrifice this year for the enlightened ones.  Many stars and legends have gone to pass this year.  This is perhaps the most explosive prediction I have seen this year.  This guy actually predicted it.  Check it out.