Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looks like Expansions is fading into obscurity
Hes calling the cult leader who threatened trump Lord,its a actual guy named Steve whose his Lord, his name is Lord Christ Steve LCS its nuts right? I never seen Travis so unhinged, he got a tattoo across his chest of this Steve guy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lizzy Martin's post:
  • Richard

I thought he was talking about Steve but then I thought he can't really believe Steve is God. I guess it's straight jacket time for Travis. LOL

okay so this will be the last video I post . I dont want to flood your thread with videos lol ,sorry but just had to share the weirdest one ,here he is with another follower and the Lord in the middle, they are singing praise to the Lord actually singing to the guy in the middle....so creepy beyond words,absolutely spine chilling . My crystal ball shows me Travis will be in a straight jacket soon . Yes definately research it on the internet, you could probably find more info than me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT0H6CPvbZY&t=198s
  • Richard

Comical, I don't see how anyone could think Steve is God. Travis is way more nieve than I ever imagined. I imagine if Travis lived in California in the late 60s he would have been a follower of Manson. LOL

"Travis  is way more nieve than I imagined " I am as shocked  as you he didn't  like me and tore into  me on Facebook  and other threads, he always sounded quick witted and sharp tongued with his insults and never backed down  he seemed some what intelligent in his interactions  while filming  and he seemed  like someone  despite his brainwashing  kind of grounded  like he would  never  go this far. His meek soft spoken  almost whipped  dog persona is nothing  like how  I thought  he was.
  • Richard

Where on Facebook were you having a discussion with him?

It's long gone,it was on one of the Expansions pages

Oh OK, I thought it might be some other group. I never go to the expansions page. I'm an empath and I don't want to feel the crazy vibes from it. LOL

Richard, I'm an empath too so was Polly. I'm just learning better boundaries and not to care take narcissists after my last friendship with a full blown narcissist she drained the life force from me,my nervous system was shot. I'm Learning to come into my own as a emotionally strong empath with boundaries and doing healing not to attract the crazies. I don't need to fix them one way is staying off this pages but I had more than one person tell me I'm kind of a warrior empath.

I mean those pages not these pages lol