Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luciferianism: The Secret Societies God
I was doing a bit of research a while back, I asked my oversoul why the illuminati/mormons pledge allegiance to lucifer....at the time, i thought it was satan/devil.  I got a reply saying its their true god..... I thought it was quite unusual, so i did some research and was astonished at what i found.

Jabulon apparently is another name for Lucifer in the inner circle, apparently because I cannot prove it, however the illuminati do not worship 'satan' or 'the devil' as some conspiracy theorists like to believe..... they pledge allegance to Lucifer otherwise known as the luciferian energy, i'm sure most of you know that....

However the interesting part...is that there seems to be a lot of discussion about the pentagram, and the baphomet..... Fondly enough, they aren't satanic symbols..... well they are if you use different colors for the pentagram.

reading 'luciferian' texts, its actually the luciferians that claim ownership of the pentagram and the baphomet.  George washington statue pose, of right hand up, left hand down is luciferian, not satanic.... The baphomet, right hand up, left hand down...is luciferian, not satanic...

I read that the difference is, is that the luciferians believe in spiritual enlightenment, where satanists, believe in materialistic possession, and aquiring this through any means, even stepping on other peoples toes to get it...... The main give away...doing good through the right(luciferian) hand...not the left(satanic)...

If you look at all the 3 horned god salutes by all the major players, ie bush, windsors...they all do it with their right hand!

So it has become apparent to me, that Lucifer is not another name for Satan, but is infact a different 'entity' or energy...

I then came across one of Stewarts and Janets articles on The Unholy Trinity....It seemed to sum up the fact that the illuminati worship the Luciferian energy because....we actually live in this energies creation.... Physical reality it seems, is a result of Luciferian energy.... The separation from itself, physical reality, is lucifers domain, and thus the illuminati worship and use this energy, because everyone in physical reality is a part of it.

My own personal opinion, is that they limited themselves to the 'illusion of separation' part of god-mind....... the luciferian energy, i don't understand why they don't accept the 'whole' god-mind concept, because, luciferian energy is infact part of the totalality of god-mind.....

Hard to explain, but if the illuminati think that 'just' using luciferian energy will get them what they want just because physical reality is luciferian energy creation....I truly believe they can be overthrown because using hyperspace and the energy of gods 'totality' is a lot more powerful...

I hope I explained myself properly...

Regards
Lion

Great info Lion!  Thanks.                     icon_lupe

Thank you. This information is very new. :thumbsup:

Oversoul works in amazing ways, I happened to pick up True Reality of Sexuality, and opened it up, and had the chapter open on Sexual Majick Ritual, just wanted to make clear incase it gets confusing, the luciferian 'right hand up, left hand down' is of 'public' luciferian info, it CAN be disinformation, because as we know the illuminati do all this ritual stuff, it can be classified as satanic.

BTW, the Blue pentagram is supposedly luciferian, the Red Pentagram is Satanic.

Yes Lion,they are Luciferians and that is what they call themselves.I had an experience with this energy/entity.

How was it, Moon Child? :orcshhh:

I did not like it.I did not allow this to go near me,although it wants to.

What would happen if it touches you? ET? :eek:

Only if you don't mind sharing.

I don't know,but I didn't wait to find out.It was right behind me in a very unusual form.And I was in an octahedron.Not a violet one.

That does qualify for luciferian energy. Maybe it was coming at you from hyperspace somehow. I don't think there are shapes in the astral. Perhaps you were in a deep sleep dream?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Secret Societies: The Conspirators Hierarchy Exposed Hissil 0 174 08-23-2022, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Hissil
  Brotherhood of the Snake [Secret Societies] Hissil 0 185 07-31-2022, 10:34 PM
  Secret Societies & The Hidden Masters Hissil 0 206 03-22-2022, 07:32 AM
Video Vatican - Secret Societies - Power Structure on Earth - Federation Richard 1 376 08-28-2021, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Richard
  Luciferianism and the NWO SilverInfinity 1 1,380 08-16-2006, 08:20 PM
Last Post: MC