Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Margo
This is Margo’s website. Some of you may know her from Expansions conferences. She is the singer on the CD called “Behind the Moon” which I highly recommend. The songs apply to programmed people. She is also a psychic reader. 

http://www.wizid.org/margomusic/index.html

I always wanted to find her personal/career website.

Do you have her CD?

No I don't...

You should get a copy. I like it a lot and it's even quite funny. ;)

Hi there Richard.

Please could you tell me what type of music Margo plays.

Is it Easy Listening or perhaps Folk Music?

I have heard a couple of her songs before on Expansions and they were very relaxing and positive to listen to.

Avatar, I guess I would say it’s a mix of easy listening and folk. These are the titles to the songs. 

1. Track it Back
  2. House of Shattered Light
  3. Behind the Moon
  4. Babylon
  5. Gifted Child
  6. Beware
  7. Galactic History
  8. Travels with Stewart
  9. Spy Girl
  10. The Sabotage Song

Hi there Richard.

Do you know Margo's surname?

Is she a mainstream recording artist?

Her songs sound really lovely.

I am sure she has had major Subconscious Programming issues to deal with like alot of people.

Music is her healing therapy and the tones and pitch in her music helps with healing, Chakra Balancing and T-Bar Balancing.

Take care my friend.

Margos, links need fixin.    Where to buy she points to stewart but it does not show up right.   Unless its just down for the moment.    But i think you can buy straight from expansions.

http://www.expansions.com/main/mod/resou...e808b5d7e3

Thats the link at expansions for now.  Maybe margo will let us know when she fix her link or maybe i did something wrong.

Avatar, Off hand I don't remember what Margo's surname is. As far as I know, she has only produced Behind the Moon. Margo said she is working on a second CD but I'm not sure when that one will be out.