Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matthew Delooze - OneBallMedia

So, Matthew Delooze removed all the comments on his website, comes up with a long rant article without becoming specific just one time.

It seems to me he doesn't like to be educated by others. What does he expect and want, that everyone takes his writings hook line and sinker without questioning it? That would be ludicrous, anyway. When you write stuff like that you'll have to take into account that not everyone will agree and that people start questioning it, anyway. And one must know that such material that touches the essence of being inevitably provokes discussion and emotional responses. 
I think he's lost it a bit. 

Dear Matthew Delooze ~ the PROFOUND and once hopeful PROPHET ~ more "TRULY" idealistic than any... and possessing such transcendentally generous communicative abilities to be treasured, cherished, appreciated. 

~ R E S P E C T ~   IT has been GRANTED, dispensed, expressed - ad nauseum and finally chucked up unto thee.

Please accept the widespread impact of your continuously groundbreaking material. So VITAL in fact that it has been plagiarized by lesser beings.

I've heard immitation is the sincerest form of flattery! Smile

You have been impactful and appreciated beyond measure - as shown through thunderous silence!  ROFLmF'nAO!

Aaaah well, we  A R E  dwelling on the 'marble-bleu' after all! Your comic genius for interpreting messages from disincarnates of dubious distinction, enduring the welts of same, and then plugging into skillful (s)word symbolism - humor...prose far outshines  THE UTHER OTTERs out there. SO THERE!!

Despite the hurt, sting and well-deserved righteous indignation of "slings and arrows of outRAGEeous MIS fortune" fall upon you -can you not see the multi-layered moreASS of GENETIC TAMPERINGS to the earthly hominids, cyborgs, and roboticoids.

Can they ever be capable of recieving your perceivings?

Of course not!

Wallow in self-pity by all means (it's certainly been my favorite 'dirty-pleasure') but NEVER, EVER, underestimate your impact...again.

It's an indulgence we can ill afford!  PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, soldier and report for duty!