Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mindfulness - big business
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindfulness

Big business.

It's demonic and a way to stupid your mind and general awareness; a silent way to NLP, I think.

Promoted by big companies and multinationals to keep control over their labour force.

You bet. They have to teach the masses self hypnosis so they'll keep on keeping on to function as slaves.

SLAVE REVOLT or

Just Say NO!

It's good to be aware of your body and your emotions.  But to join this with "non judgement" is very political, indeed.

Like anything it can be abused mindfullness is meant for you alone not in some group meditation thing its rather personal that is to dwell on the present moment only not the past or the future yes in a nonjudgemental way. Since the world is constantly changing via movement of flashes of energy tranforming from one form to another this so called world of Illusion we all live in is filled with phenomeona based on concatenated causes producing effects based on certain conditions based on the buddhas twelve links (nidanas) in the "chain" of Dependent Origination. Dependent Origination is the Buddhist teaching on how things come to be, are, and cease to be. According to this teaching, no beings or twelve links (nidanas) in the "chain" of Dependent Origination. It is also known as the Jewl of Buddhism and one of the Buddhas most highest teachings. In other words in the practice of mindfullness you observe the phenomeona world that we live in such as comming and going of your thoughts  , your emotions and various subtle phenomeona that comes into existance and disapears from your awarness. The Buddha highly recomended mindfullness as an excellent way to mediate and understand yourself a little better in the illusory world you live in and it appears deceptive as well.

1. Ignorance (Avidya)
Avidya means lack of light or lack of understanding. In Buddhism, "ignorance" usually refers to ignorance of the Four Noble Truths, in particular that life is dukkha (unsatisfactory; stressful).
Ignorance also refers to ignorance of anatman, a teaching that there is no "self" in the sense of a permanent, integral, autonomous being within an individual existence. What we think of as our self, our personality and ego, are temporary creations of the skandhas.
The twelve links are illustrated in the outer ring of the Bhavachakra (Wheel of Life). Ignorance is depicted as a blind man or woman.

What it basically saying we have no soul but are beings based on conditions called karma of this Illusory world along with the skandhas to create a false self that is reincarnated from death to rebirth fueling this journey with our desires to be or become and each succesive death and rebirth based on karma and the previous states of your skandhas get tranfered over to you next life of which the next life you add some more ignorance that you can be or become but in effect you still believe you can be or become even after you are reborn you continue to struggle with the desire to be or become but end up disapointed, and suffer greatly because it don't last since you are basically living a lie from countless deaths and rebirths.

(07-15-2014, 07:44 PM)Sovereign Wrote: Like anything it can be abused mindfullness is meant for you alone not in some group meditation thing its rather personal that is to dwell on the present moment only not the past or the future yes in a nonjudgemental way.

I think it's perfectly fine to judge things.  ANd the insistence on nonjudgement is exactly what's wrong with the New Age mindfulness.  That's precisely the political part.

Judgement is an intellectual process.  So it's perfectly possible and even a good idea to judge evil things, events, ideas, and people as evil, but your mindfulness allows you to settle down your emotional reaction to injustice, so you're not stressed out all the time, so your immune system is not destroyed, and so that you can think properly in formulating a solution.  

I don't think the group setting is the problem at all, the no-judgement is the problem. 

That's an interesting point. Humanity has had demonic, anti-human values, materials and tech. shoved down our throats from every angle so that the poor generations to come will be so ALIENated from their humanity they'll be in a trauma-induced comatose state.

HOW DID THE quick SLIDE TO OVERT SATANISM HAPPEN? Demon inspired "SEX DRUGS n' ROCK n' ROLL" seeds landing on the fertile soil of the non judgemental New Age "fashionable" attitude.

(07-18-2014, 12:32 PM)millipodium Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 07:44 PM)Sovereign Wrote: Like anything it can be abused mindfullness is meant for you alone not in some group meditation thing its rather personal that is to dwell on the present moment only not the past or the future yes in a nonjudgemental way.

I think it's perfectly fine to judge things.  ANd the insistence on nonjudgement is exactly what's wrong with the New Age mindfulness.  That's precisely the political part.

Judgement is an intellectual process.  So it's perfectly possible and even a good idea to judge evil things, events, ideas, and people as evil, but your mindfulness allows you to settle down your emotional reaction to injustice, so you're not stressed out all the time, so your immune system is not destroyed, and so that you can think properly in formulating a solution.  

I don't think the group setting is the problem at all, the no-judgement is the problem. 

For one I am not part of the New Age Scene and I don't follow the herd. Mindfullness is like you look at the ground see the ants and bugs scurry and about not judging hey ant or bug wtf are you doing here your living an empty existence what you perceive as existing is all an illusion. No just say to yourself it is what it is without speculation.

The problem is we muck up our true perception of this Illusory reality as it really is by colorizing it ourselves and don't see it for what it really is a world of phenomena generated by concatenated causes under the right conditions. Mindfullness not Mindlessness nor does it mean throwing your critical thinking using logic and deduction into the garbage it just a practice to help you see things for what they are not judge or try to figure out if there was a begining or how did we get into this mess of being blown like leaf in the wind chained together in weblike existence of interdependence and where do we actually belong where we are no longer are dependent on things nor are we impacted them or is the soul thing with individuals all an illusion and is simply undefined or ineffable concept until we arrive at our final destination or does that even exist or not exist all these are speculations on my part exerting a lot of mental anguish and effort to try to figure out end in a total fail every time and not worth the special effort to even attempt it.

Yeah.  I can get into that.  There is a time and place for just seeing things as they are, without mucking it all up with our own projections.

agreed for a big part.

Mindfulness is a kind of "political correct" New Age/spiritual sexy fashion trend.

Group meditation is a risk, i.e. because of demonic invitations via members who are easily to be opened or are already programmed.

I can not explain now; but is seems to my feelings, "mindfulness" is a silent killer.

In the sense it damages the nerval system over time and it depletes the energy batteries of the body.

(07-19-2014, 05:30 PM)Octahedron Wrote:

agreed for a big part.

Mindfulness is a kind of "political correct" New Age/spiritual sexy fashion trend.

Group meditation is a risk, i.e. because of demonic invitations via members who are easily to be opened or are already programmed.

I can not explain now; but is seems to my feelings, "mindfulness" is a silent killer.

In the sense it damages the nerval system over time and it depletes the energy batteries of the body.

If you mean GUIDED meditation in a group, I would agree that I would find them highly suspect.  I guess meditation in groups IS mostly guided.  Or misguided.    I would be ok meditating in a group if everyone was doing their own thing, but maybe that's just not how it is.