Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montauk Project - Dragonfly website
Totally  agree with Polly .Learning is good . 

[color="#0000ff Wrote:Polly[/color]]Sobering.  Chilling.  Gripping.

Yeah.... :( ... I am able to "hold it together"........ until I watch The Horror movies.  This is a horror movie. 

Someone earlier said this movie will trigger many. I don't like all those flashing pictures in that clip and the music is creepy.  See.... that's the kind of stuff that makes me a bit not-quite-right.  But I will watch it because I want to see what Stewart says.  Ya know, on comcast On Demand, they have a channel called "Fear.net" and it's all horror movies.  It's not my thing.  I

'm surprised this film isn't being released Halloween night.

Bleah... I just shuddered.  icon_escape

Yes, the music was creepy, Sily.  I thought the same but then I thought this is about one of the most horrific ongoings on this planet in recent times which has had such widespread influence.  It would not be appropriate to wrap it in glitter and fluff.  I am not worried about being triggered.  Even if I am, I can deal with it.  I am interested in evaluating it through my own present perspective and perhaps I will recall something new about my past. 

I don't care much for horror movies -- real life is horror enough sometimes.  :shock:

is there a release date for it anywhere?

LOL MN!

Is this a movie or another documentary of speakers? When and will they ever allow a ‘film’ of what, how and why it happened, the technology, the mind control, the rape, murder and torture that went on there? I will watch it for sure, but I agree with headspace that many will not be able too, just the music and the speech sound already gives warning signs, and the person doing it tells us his first response was skepticism, he may have later been convinced but….

Does anyone know if this is just about the well known people involved with Montauk or does it include others?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video THE MONTAUK PROJECT - Mysteries with a History Richard 0 286 04-09-2022, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video Camp Hero And The Montauk Project- Brian Minnick Richard 0 447 10-13-2021, 10:15 AM
Video The Montauk Project, And Sister Projects- A Survivors Account Richard 0 510 05-29-2021, 06:00 PM
Video Alandra Markman- Montauk Project Survivor, Meditation, Healing, Music Richard 0 512 05-14-2021, 08:09 PM
Video Alandra Markman– Montauk Project Experiencer Richard 0 821 11-08-2020, 10:18 PM