Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My situation
this is a message i sent astrojewels awhile back i just want to make it an open topic now and here more responses and opinions.

this is a lot to read but please do so and respond it would be greatly appreciated

so i am pretty sure i have been mind controled/programmed or whatever you would like to call it.  i am pretty freaked out by the whole thing and dont really know what to do.  here is my story and what happened.

it all started going to a hippie type music festival my plans were to get fucked up with some freinds... the freinds i was with werent really great freinds of mine though i kinda went with a group that i sorta knew.  i was exhausted when i went there as i worked the overnight shift of work the two previous days before going and only got a few hours of sleep.  the first night there are just chilled and bought some shrooms which i saved and then smoked a bunch of weed.  the next day i took some potent acid and molly-Ecatasy.  had a blast for awhile and danced to a band for idk how long probably about a hr or 2.  after that i was heading over to another concert with some freinds when my high was to intense so i was going to go back and lay down in my tent...my brain was extremely exhausted.  i  got back to my tent layed down and shortly after i heard a voice from another kid from the same town telling me something like this "Just fall asleep then, you are no fun" or something like that i dont remember exactly but the wierd thing was when i left my tent he was atleast 50 to 100 yards away and it sounded as if his voice came from in my head.  there was a group of him and his freinds standing out there.  it seemed as if they wanted me to buy some more acid but idk for sure...i went back to my tent and tryed to fall asleep but i couldnt .  for some reason i thought since i could hear him i thought he could here my inner thoughts.  some bad thoughts were running through my head and such and i was continuesly freaking out.  it started to down poor out and my inside of the tent got wet so i laid in my car trying to sleep...had trouble falling asleep in there to.  for some reason i figured they were talking about me and were hearing my inner thoughts and stuff. 

i only remember bits and pieces of the rest (which was another 2 full days) but it consisted of me fealing very jittery had hard time relaxing, couldnt sit still, at times felt as if i could read others minds for awhile.  felt for awhile that everyone was against me.

I was sitting at concert the next day and everything felt semi-normal but then all the sudden if felt as if i could hear things coming from behind me...depressive like words and i dont even remember what...but it was wierd at the same time i started hearing that the group of people i was with all started talking to one another..it seemed as if they were all trying to speak and they were speaking quickly and seemed to be talking about pointless stuff...it was akward because they started doing that right after i started hearing the other noises of what seemed of people talking but i looked back and no one was actually saying the things i was hearing.

for some reason i feel as if they had a device that had it programmed into.  this is all really new to me and when that happened i took a adderal pill to try to speed up my thought process so i would think of something else which was a really bad idea bc then later in made by bad thinking happen so much more intense and rapidly as later on i went back to my tent again freaked out trying to escape but couldnt and spent another night in my tent freaking out on bad thoughts.

i left the festival during the last night..i couldnt spend the night i was freaking out...for a few days after the festival the front of my head hurt pretty bad and i felt really different and out of place.

ever since then i have had the feeling that my inner thoughts can be read for some reason.  at times i feel as if i trip out some of the people i am around just by my presence alone as if they can hear my thoughts.  there are some examples of that i can explain also.  i dont know what is really going on...but for some reason i thought i was hypnotised and stuff a couple different times before i found out about this site but now i am pretty sure i have been mind controled/programmed. 

WHAT DO I DO PLEASE HELP?  you seemed to know you stuff very well when i was reading a thread about mind control that you posted in.

every time i smoke weed now i get way really paranoid and i get the feeling more so as if people can read my thoughts.  so i have limited myself with smoking weed and rarely do anymore and if i do it would just be a couple of hits.

b0nes, I'm not really sure what you are requesting?  From reading what you wrote though it sounds as if there has been a imbalance created at least in part by the drugs. I would recommend abstaining from any drugs(except for Drs. prescription) or alcohol for at least 3 months and hopefully a lot longer .When you eat try to have the food as fresh as possible and drink lots of distilled water. Because of your feelings of paranoia I would be careful of foods that are high in arginine ...such as peanuts for a while.Get some physical exercise in fresh air if possible.Get some sunshine if you can .Take sea salt baths . Keeping a journal  is good but having someone to confide in ,in the flesh, is even better. Talk to someone you trust.

Additionally you might consider Bach Flower Rescue Remedy and Hylands Nerve Tonic to address the "freak-out " feelings. They are both homeopathic , subtle ,affordable and easily obtained.

This isn't meant as a cure all but to bring the body in some balance and go from there.

Most people are generally programmed/mind controlled. Specifically programmed  is  a whole other thing . What you've written doesn't particularly indicate that IMO.

Also, if you are open to using crystals you might consider getting some blue kyanite and wearing it on your person to help balance your chakras. 

I like orgonite and highly recommend having it by your head while you sleep ,under your bed(especially if you have metal box springs)and around you as much as possible.It does wonders for balancing  the energies .

AstroJewels is very knowledgable about programming . I would give her response to you some weight.

Take care of yourself. I wish you well.

Bones,

I am going to try and explain the simplest way I can, and I am actually going to be very unsympathetic about it. You can not go to a hippie fest, try some drugs and walk out programmed, if it were that simple we would be in a lot of trouble.

All drugs (including street drugs) have been initially designed in government labs, chemical concoctions that are produced with a ‘frequency’, this is why 99% of weed is grown hydroponically, they are not just fed water through those tubes!

So you take the drug, it imbalances your ‘spirit’ the frequency in the drug stays in your aura, (the vibrational frequency that is pulsing around your physical body).  

Your individual frequency begins to pulsate at a lower astral energy, because when you take drugs your Auric field begins to be filled with dark matter, and you open the window for entities.

I do not doubt you hear voices, or your thoughts are being read, or anything you mention, I totally believe you.

We are all bound by the law of the universe, (and yep here I go again people with my fairyland wand!) But you consciously said “yes” to taking the drug, it was your choice, and then to try and fix it you took more, you created a consequence/action, which now you have no control over, so you think.

With the introduction of amphetamines, mind control to the masses is a relatively simple, process because these drugs are designed by people who understand frequency vibration, so to the other scale, the opposing vibration is sent to earth through satellites, pulsing through the electrics in your home, subs in the radio and television, the frequency comes from everywhere.

You have opened yourself up to dense energy that will eventually put you in a psychiatric ward, and then you will be given more drugs to finish the process. Because you will tell those around you that you are hearing voices, seeing things and these people will think your crackers, but the truth is you are being downloaded big time.

I know people that have been off drugs for more than 10 years but are still sensitive to the amphetamine frequency that is pulsed, so it does not go away easy, but it does become controllable.

So can you be helped? It’s totally up to you, and being brutally honest, it is hard work everyday to fight the triggers and there is no magic pill, or quick fix, so the question is are you up to the commitment and turning yourself inside out? It must begin with self responsibility.

Excellent AJ!  It's refreshing  to be reminded how important true honesty is.  

Yes MN, I think honesty is one characteristic that belongs to old school! It’s very far and in-between now with all the pretenders around! But I don’t want to go off topic.. thanks pea…

[user=148]Astrojewels[/user] wrote: 
Quote:99% of weed is grown hydroponically, they are not just fed water through those tubes!
You know this can't be true because most weed is grown outdoors in soil. You don't use hydroponics outdoors. Also many growers use organic fertilizer because it improves the taste of weed and brings the grower top dollar. I would say only a third to half of the weed sold is chemically grown.

I think it is true for Australia. I know commercial hydroponic weed  cultivation has substantially been on the increase in the states  though. Probably now about half the market. 

Just one example ...........................

Production
Very little drug production occurs in Houston because of the ready availability of drugs from Mexico; however, powder cocaine is converted to crack, cannabis is cultivated, and methamphetamine is produced to varying degrees. Significant amounts of powder cocaine are converted into crack cocaine within the city for local and regional consumption. Crack cocaine is often converted in crack houses, hotel rooms, and garages.

Cannabis cultivation is an increasing threat to the Houston HIDTA region, particularly in the Houston metropolitan area, where officials report that cannabis is cultivated indoors, outdoors, and hydroponically. More than 55 grow operations were dismantled in the Houston HIDTA region in 2006 and 2007 (the latest years for which data are available); most were located in Harris County and its surrounding areas (Fort Bend and Montgomery Counties). Cannabis cultivators typically locate grow sites in densely populated metropolitan areas of Houston; the sites range from simple, one-house grows to a network of multiple houses linked to one organization. In February 2009, law enforcement officers seized more than 100 cannabis plants from a home in Baytown (located east of Houston); the plants had been grown in several bedrooms in the home through the use of hydroponic equipment. More sophisticated hydroponic grow sites are generally operated by Vietnamese organizations; smaller, less sophisticated operations are generally run by Caucasian independent growers. Vietnamese cannabis cultivators in Houston have been linked by law enforcement officials to traffickers in California, Florida, Louisiana, Minnesota, Utah, and Washington as well as in Canada. Indoor cannabis cultivators realize higher profits because indoor cultivation is a year-round process that affords four to six harvests per year and the controlled conditions enable growers to produce high-quality marijuana, which commands higher prices in most drug markets. A pound of locally produced hydroponic marijuana usually sells for $4,000 to $5,000 per pound, compared with Mexican marijuana, which sells for $180 to $600 per pound. Most hydroponic marijuana grown in the HIDTA region is sold locally; some is also transported to other areas of Texas, such as Austin and Dallas, and to Louisiana for distribution

It's true more and more indoor growers grow hydroponically but that doesn't always mean with chemicals. Many growers use organic fertilizers in their systems. When you want the best weed you use the best fertilizer you can get.

Yes I know they don't all use chemical fertilizers. However the commericial end of the drug trafficking is also concerned with profit . Organic fertilizers cost more and eat into the profit margin. I do know that there are those who know how to make their own organic fertilizers but there is time and other factors that again eat into their profit margins.

There are areas where weed is really a weed.

I'm of the opinion that the drug trade purpose ,legal or otherwise , is to negatively infect the populace.