Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NewBorns
 I'm of the belief that we are spiritual beings having a human experience however our consciousness has been and is being hijacked.

Interesting MN, I think you know my thoughts on this one, yes I believe that nearly all are reincarnate, and I am still lost sometimes with why a soul would be born to certain situations, I do come up with answers, but not always as it can be just too sad. I can tell you that I have known ‘one’ soul in two lives. I go gaa gaa with all new born creatures, but I especially love babies, it is hard to put words to how they make me feel.

AJ wrote...
Quote:I go gaa gaa with all new born creatures, but I especially love babies, it is hard to put words to how they make me feel.
 I think I know how they make you feel AJ as I do the same. It was our shared rock in the puddle analogy and the observations of others and myself of  the newborn donkey that led me this " line of thought."I too have many memories of others from this life in another life.  This is where I depart from that line of thinking . However I do feel that every newborn does remind us.

You could say my observations brought up,once again ,the age old questions of when ,how and why did we lose that purity of consciousness that we were born with?

So I suppose I can at least answer in part as to how and maybe when but the why is what is most intersting to me.

The two peas! Well the why started my journey a very long time ago, this very subject had me curious from a young age, and I can not say I have all the answers but I have researched this very extensively, and my children, the children of family and friends have been my guinea pigs, sounds a little harsh, but it’s all observation.

My youngest enabled me to see things like never before, when she was born, she was scary, her facial expressions for a new born actually frightened me, even now she is just so beyond her years.

The answers I have – it is a combination of your individual mind pattern, the essence of the ‘original’ soul personality, DNA, genetic programming, environment, interaction, and of course astrology!

Life truly is a test of how you stay centered and remain in that original essence that is your core, I don't think you loose the purity, but we actually evolve from its energy.

Yes I started my journey very early as well.  :) It continues ...

Quote:DNA, genetic programming, environment, interaction, and of course astrology

The above I'm relatively sure of ..it's the rest I'm  still considering especially the essence of the "original" soul personality.

You don't know how much your input means to me.

it always continues...You always start very interesting topics MN, so don’t stop here, keep talking…tell me your analysis of why we seem to loose the innocence or how we seem to become followers, and not take a stand, yes yes its societal programming but we just become everyone else instead of ourselves.

I have to run, I am off to the dentist, grrr its all my mums fault, and no I should not say that, this is a perfect example of being uneducated, or not listening to your children, when they tell you that the dental clinic at school is run by aliens.

AJ, I would call it the "forgetting". I'm not sure what I have to say ,what stands out foremost in my mind and I can't seem to shake it,applys to what your asking. Again it goes back to the rock in  the puddle analogy. When you brought that up and I had the visual the first thing that came to heart and mind was "It's the water."  I kind of took that and ran with it.

It follows what we have been discussing how the ‘signs’ just keep coming, I am still experiencing this daily, not sure if it will stop and to be honest I don’t want it too!

I don't want them to stop either . The water thing encompasses a lot but ....chemtrails.