Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NewBorns
Please explain what you mean with the chemtrails

Contemporarily speaking the water ,I feel is being programmed by chemtrails to some degree and deliberately so.

I would agree with that MN, in all the years I have lived here, more than 20, I do not recall ever experiencing so many gray days, it is always cold but usually the sun is out at least 5 of the 7 days, and they do not do a lot of spraying in this area but I can see them through the natural clouds, clouds do not form this shape and there are so many germs going around it is a bit like a plague at the moment, we are certainly being bombarded.

I know that this is all experimental for the rest of the world when you begin winter this year.

My reply was very simplistic . I'm a two fingered typist and my brain jumps way ahead of me.

I came upon this in my research  and I found it to ring very true. Add CT to the mix ..
Quote:[b]DR. EMOTO: I understand that many of your readers are people interested in spiritual matters, and I would like to answer this question from that perspective. I believe that prior to Adam and Eve water itself held the consciousness of God -- that God's intention was put into the medium of water, and that this was used in the creation of Earth and Nature. In other words, all of the information needed for God's Creation was reflected in the water.

And then we -- Adam and Eve -- were placed on Earth to be the caretakers for this Creation of God. I believe that water held the consciousness of God until then, but that after the caretakers were placed on Earth, water became an empty vessel to mirror and reflect what was in the heart. It became a container to carry energy and information. Therefore, since this time, I think water has taken on the quality of simply reflecting the energies and thoughts that it is exposed to; that it no longer has its own consciousness. Water reflects the consciousness of the human race.
[/b]
You have to ignore the religous references to get to the gist .

Well MN, you should know I don’t get simple!

I like the explanation, and I do agree with it partially, I don’t believe that the entire essence is gone, but I totally agree with the CT, and in big cities, the CT are not even necessary because there is enough dead orgone to pollute the water thus reflecting the human race like your article says.

Yes I agree that you can't  destroy the entire essence and perhaps that's what they hoped to accomplish with ct's. That's just it they can't destroy the essence and that essence is what we need to nourish .That essence is what they don't want us to know about.

Yes MN, the essence is everything and this includes the human essence, because everyday living takes it away, depletes it and we are on the same page of the ‘soul theory’ it seems we are alone with this but what you have talked about today is another way to put holes in the human essence in order to get to the soul.. hey who said that………

b4 i was born i came through the car roof into my mothers pregnant belly. that is all i remember before i was born. that is why i believe we are all reincarnated its just one big cycle. we live to die and we die to live.

ah cool

Too bad no one here has read "Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth" by Robert Schwartz (now titled "Your Soul's Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born"), it would probably help most of you.