Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Dreams
who ever said i'm not? i don't lie to myself about who i am.

i'm sure i was in a terrible state. mostly your very subconcious kinds of programming, and fanboy stuff (star wars, iconic etc) mainly i was chockful of ELF. my body was a mess.

the only thing is i've put a solid year into working on it. AS in all day hyperspace work, every way possible. i made it my life's work to end it in this reality, this time. the dreaming thing is not my primary concern. physical life is still. maybe if it becomes a serious issue i'll focus on that.

I see where you're coming from Violet Dolphin, but do you realize that you spend  one-third of your life (or more) sleeping and dreaming?  That's a lot of your life to just say "I won't worry about it unless something serious comes up."  Do you at least keep a dream journal - or try to? Do you realize that things that happen in your "dreams" could help you out in your "waking" life? Answers to questions can be had, decisions can be made, etc.

But like I said, I see where you're coming from. You are not the only person that feels that way about their dreams. I have met (probably) more people that feel like you than feel like me.  It seems like (to me) that people who are so wrapped up in "living their lives," do not bother wondering or worrying about their "dreams." They feel like dreams are "not important." I don't condemn them for it, but I don't understand it either. To me, dreams are a source of information, wonder, and also ideas for my stories. :nod: Personally, I'm glad I started a dream journal. Every time I go back and read the dreams, I glean more information from them because I have learned more in my waking life which helps me to decipher my "other" life.

Anyway...that is just how I feel about the subject.

All this talk about dreams made me remember One my dreams last night.   

I was a soldier in an underground lab.   We were working on going into other worlds and doing recon or destroy missions.  Im not really sure about that but that is how it seemed.  I say we because there were others around and scientist.  The scientist were working on phasing us soldiers.  Bi-phase, polar-phase, meaning that they change us at molecular level so we become invisible to the world around us.   In the process when we were phased our bodies felt great.   At some point one of the scientist or someone like that made one of us soldiers mad and the soldier swiped his hand through the scientist body.  Somehow the scientist could see us even when we were bi-phased.   I dont remember much else waking up except that the scientist and who they worked with tricked everyone because instead of just phasing us soldiers they phased the enitre world we were working on, not sure if they ment too or was by accident.

The end.

Hey everyone..

DreamTime: I am like you..I pretty much grew up remembering many of my dreams and I also found it strange that not many people found tuning into dreams important..I have those premonitive dreams...and thats why I pay attention to them moreoften..I always believed dreams were significant in that they were symbolic of what was going on in our lives...and sometimes were messages from beyond. I still pretty much have dreams and recall most but not all of them....last week i had two premonitive dreams..one where I was sitting next to a bunch of people and one of them was my classmate...a few days later that was exactly true...i sat next to this classmate...and actually at that instant i found myself speaking with Oversoul more...i felt a higher connection there...i have dreams like that..

Most involve me going into different rooms..sometimes they're symbolic...or premonitive..i had one where i talked really closely--made physical contact with another person and the next day...it was the same scenario in the dream except i didn't touch that person..we just found each other confiding about our goals,etc...

William: I don't know if I'm right at all...but do you think this is a programming dream or a simultaneous existence dream memory? Do you think that the scientist is your IP?

i had a weird vision when i did the merger with the butterfly...with cloned sailors...

Hi Purpleparrot,   I guess we are defining our dreams here.  Precognitive dreams, Programming dreams, Intuitive dreams........

It is not unheard of to have many many dreams a night.  sometimes we can have as many as 30 or 40 dreams in one night, then when waking up they merge into one dream that we think we had.

But sometimes the dreams feel differently then normal dreams.  My dream last night upon waking up felt different.

i undersantd all the dreams that i remember fully. they've, in fact, saved me and others that i don't even know in person before from problems in earthly, somethign i most defnitely appreciate.

i've spent so much time in hyperspace and studying this stuff pretty much every moment of my life i choose to analyze I intepret similarily to how you interpret dreams and using those concepts have advanced my earthly life alot.

i don't stress it, or focus on them. i guess that's where i draw the line. With daily release and reintegration of self your time asleep feels liek you never were never unconcious at all, somethign i experiance almost daily.

True, but on the conscious level...

The unconscious or sub-conscious level knows it all...

Richard Wrote:Most programmed people aren’t aware that they are programmed. That’s why programming is so successful. P-Wink

It's keeping you unaware of the software that was installed into you...

I had to say that!:big grin:

In a specifically program soul-personality, the IP is the copy/replica of the original programmer that was with that person (programmee) since their childhood....

But in the general population, the IP is...:think:

TruthSeeker Wrote:So the IP is causing me to walk in the circles... :mad2:

IP is programmed to keep me unaware. I understand this part. But

WHO or WHAT programmed this IP?  

IP is keeping me unaware. BUT unaware of WHAT???

THANKS Again

TS

If this operating system software comes with a defragment program like Windows XP, we could use the Computer of Mind to effectively merge everything.

A computer heavily fragmentates/dissociates when it is "traumatized". Why not.

The brown merger symbol is closest one that may do what the defragment program does for the Windows XP...

Of course, that may be complicated than that...

Isn't computers/OS modeled after the human brain?

SilverInfinity Wrote:If this operating system software comes with a defragment program like Windows XP, we could use the Computer of Mind to effectively merge everything.

A computer heavily fragmentates/dissociates when it is "traumatized". Why not.