Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orgonite
spiritvoyager Wrote:Any thoughts or experiences suggesting how much protection cloud busting organite affords? 
This is not a cut and dried subject in my perspective. I think it depends on who you are, how resistant you are to interference, where you live, what is going on in your area above and below ground, how much attention you attract and other factors, like if a person has specific programming and they are still active, known to them or not.

On one of the orgonite forums it was reported that people were saying their cloudbusters were being intentionally overwhelmed by DOR so solutions for stronger devices were being tried.

The one consistent thing I have noticed since I've had a cloudbuster, which is since June of 2006, is that violent storms are softened at the borders of my town.  I've watched this happen countless times on my local radar.

I'm not convinced any electromagnetic barrier surrounding the planet to cut us off from the cosmos has been obstructed by orgonite but that is my opinion at this time.

MN may not agree with some of my above assessments.  :-)

I have only one suggestion and that is to give it time to see what happens.  Not everyone has duplicate experiences.