Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Donald Trump
Months earlier, who could have imagined the Alfred Hitchcock ending to America’s 2016 presidential race.

An outsider defied predictions to become the nation’s 45th president. His inaugural address pledged to serve all Americans. “It all begins today right here, right now,” he said.

“We are transferring power from Washington, DC, and giving it back to you, the people.” While privileged Americans prospered, ordinary ones struggled to get by, he explained.

“That all changes starting right here and right now because this moment is your moment. It belongs to you…What truly matters is…whether our government is controlled by the people.”

“The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer…The American carnage stops right here and stops right now…The oath of office I take today is an oath of allegiance to all Americans.”

Trump’s rhetoric was full of lofty rhetoric and promises. He claimed he won’t impose our way of life on anyone, while “unit(ing) the civilized world against radical Islamic terrorism, which we will eradicate from the face of he earth.”

He expressed no promise to end US imperial wars, raging in multiple theaters. Was his pledge to combat Islamic terrorism real or a pretext to continue imperial madness?

“(W)e will make America strong again…wealthy again…proud again…safe again…great again,” he said.

It’s the wealthiest, strongest nation on earth. Key is distributing its riches more equitably, fostering world peace and stability, renouncing imperial wars, respecting the sovereign rights of all nations - including getting along with Russia, China, Iran, Syria and other independent countries.

Trump made lofty promises. As America’s 45th president, it’s time to deliver right now. Otherwise his rhetoric is empty like most others in Washington, saying one thing, doing another.

It’s his obligation to show straightaway he meant what he said. Words are meaningless. Actions alone matters.

Looking ahead, it’s hard feeling optimistic after being betrayed so many times before. It’s your turn, Mr. President. It’s show me time.

- See more at: http://rense.com/general96/prestrump.htm...lI0hB.dpuf

Well,he was protected.Things were set in motion before his inauguration.I seriously doubt that advanced beings would want another idiot US president to be protected for no apparent reason.So,let's see what happens...

I think Trump will do a great job. The only thing that concerns me about him is his ties to Israel. I'd like to see him cut off all foreign aid to Israel because all they use it for it to murder Palestinians. Also why should a country that is in 20 trillion dollars in debt be giving money to a country not in debt. Israelis have a higher standard of living than Americans and Israelis also enjoy free health care and collage and the US is giving them money. Seems outrageous to me.

Rothschild created the state of Israel.It illegally exists.The US finances Israel.Not good.Btw,one of Trumps daughters is married to a jew.So,it remains to be seen as to what will happen here.Trump is under alien control because that was the only way the Illuminati could be thwarted.So far,I think things look good.We have to wait and see how all this plays out.

Yes so far things are looking good. I have have high hopes for him. Biggrin

It ain't going well for the Illuminati.No significant plans are being implemented because they are being foiled.I'll elaborate some more on this...more privately.

Sounds good.

The Simpsons have made a lot pf predictions that have come true. The recent prediction is disturbing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Which episode is this? i assume its the newest season?

It was posted on Facebook but as I looked into it more it appears to be a hoax.

http://socialracemedia.com/simpsons-pred...-is-false/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will the Deep State actually assassinate Donald Trump? Hissil 0 101 12-23-2023, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Hissil
  Donald Trump - Controlled Opposition Hissil 0 101 08-15-2023, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Hissil
Video Donald Trump Exposed 101 Richard 0 272 02-13-2022, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video PRESIDENT TRUMP INTERVIEW, AUGUST 30, 2021 Breaking News 0 369 09-01-2021, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video President Trump's FULL SPEECH at CPAC - 2021 Breaking News 0 341 07-12-2021, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Breaking News