Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preston Nichols Montauk Book The Music Of Time
Kris Kringle Wrote:I did a bit overexaggerate in my post. But I was annoyed by the little buddha thing.
:D Me too !  That's giving debunkers to much free space in the beginning, not a very tactical theme.

But the Little Buddha thing is also to be questioned seriously, but also still to be checked out deeply to be a little bit honest in the other way.

I will read the book again. I have it here and I see that I stopped at pages118/119. Skimming through the next pages I saw that the Swan Lake stuff is described. That's info I looked for. Thanks for opening that thread. Cool

I see now why I did not read it through the first time. The swan is one major theme recently.

BobbyDigital Wrote:So Hyperspace,what  about "the music of time" is it that stewart finds questionable?Is the science part of it accurate?
Bobby, Stewart has never said to me exactly what is questionable about the things Preston talks about. Stewart has just made a blanket statement that Preston tends to exaggerate the truth. So it's best to take the things that Preston says with a grain of salt.

BobbyDigital Wrote:I just ordered "the music of time" and "encounter in the pleiades".I was a little worried when i saw on the Expansions forums that Stewart "only published with sky books for business purposes and he is no longer in contact with Preston or Peter Moon"  and couple expansions members were discrediting both authors as well because of the "scientologist" stuff they relate with and the fact that one or both of them are specifically programmed and not actively deprogramming.I ordered these books before i had read that.As far as i knew those were associates of Stewarts and he supported them...
Quote:............................
As for "Encounter in the Pleiades"...I guess ill just take that with a grain of salt.lol has anyone here read it and have an opinion?
Hello BobbyDigital,

Preston Nichols is not a Scientology Church freak.

Peter Moon is still writing about SC (but more in relation to Lafayette Ron Hubbard, I guess).

I don't see a big problem in writing about SC in relation to the Montauk Project, but Peter Moon is a reporter and not a professor in Hyperspace/Montauk.

So, if you read Peter Moon, you have to know he 's trying to find, to research, to convince,  and also he will write a lot of dumb things;

Preston Nichols is the man who knows technically and Al Bielek is the man who knows the alien/CIA/Illuminati/Montauk policies.

Unfortunately, Peter Moon is not an editor of the works of Al Bielek, and how bad, Preston Nichols is so technical and often so chaotic to Peter Moon, that the writings of Preston Nichols edited by Peter Moon are to be "questionable"; not because of overstating etc, but because of the "Technical level" of Peter Moon, which Peter Moon admits in his books.

And yes, the book "Encounter in the Pleaides" has the same issues:

A good part of Preston Nichols and another part of Peter Moon.

The part of Moon in this case is a set of half-stories and SC/Aleister Crowley articles in spaghetti format; not the best part of Moon. He could do much better.

The story part about the Pleaides etc (by Preston Nichols) is a very good one, despite Moon's editing :).  This story contains so much technical/esoteric relations with the hyperspace stuff, that's a good way to look how interdimensional travelling really can be made. It's very technical and contains a lot of psycho-tech.

Again, I'm convinced the technical-writings of Preston contain a lot of truth; I could say this because of my education in Physics and Mathematics.

The Pleiadian trip of Preston seems to be to serious written and explained to me, to be debunked in some easy way. Preston is a genius which much more expertise than offically available for default students in electronics. This is a point to know, if you are not a high mathematical educated student.

Greetings,

Octahedron

Hey guys,I recently read "the music of time" and also "encounter in the pleiades"

well, actually i havent finished the encounter in the pleiades.I kinda got turned off when he said that the pleiadians told him that they helped us evolve from monkeys and  that Jesus what a creation of the collective consciousness of humanity..i intend to finish it but like i said i kinda lost interest a bit...

As for "the music of time",It was good..I wouldnt say that i necessary believe everything he says in the book but I do believe that he did have some involvement in music and mind control.Preston does seem to know what hes talking about when it comes to the technicallity of things,but then what do i know about electronics,sounds about right though...

Oh and i didnt exactly finish "the music of time" either LOL I read up to "part two" which is like the last 1/4 of the book maybe... Kinda lost interest a little.Ill probally finish these books just for the sake of knowing whats in them.Anyone have any suggestions for some good accurate must read books (other than Stewarts,cause i have em all)

are there any accurate books other than Stewart ?lol David Icke sounds kinda mainstream,basic,and peace love and light new agey,and everyone else are programmed or disinfo agents...What do you guys think about the "montauk" books from Sky books do they have good info?

Sorry, I don't see any problem or blockade about these statements about monkeys and Jezus.

I can only say Nichols (or better: Moon) need to explain more.

Hey Bobby, I have all the Montauk books from Sky books and I enjoyed reading them a lot. I highly recommend them to everyone. I know Stewart’s only complaint with Peter Moon is the Scientology info. Stewart feels that Scientology has always been mind control from the very beginning. Peter feels that the original form was good.

I think Stewart is mostly right in this case.

However a lot of original concepts made by Lafayette Ron Hubbard are based on truth and very helpful in thinking about how the subconscious part really works.

i.e. the book "Dianetics" is very dangerous mind-control stuff, but it points very good to the fights between within a mind between the rational "logical" consciousness and the mind-patterns of the subsconsious elements.

Iam_That_Iam Wrote:....
Quote:----
PS.
Nowaday, Stewart dont do business with Nichols, Moon anymore due to some reasons...

ITI, do you have any idea what these reasons are ?

I think Swerdlow and Moon have to be in business together forever because of the Hyperspace Healing Book and Montauk AC book.

Swerdlow/Expansions is the writer, Moon/Skybooks is the publisher.

I KNOW Expansions and Skybooks are still in business with each other.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Peter Moon Interview on Time Travel, Montauk, Roswell & the Inner Earth Richard 0 323 03-09-2022, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video Alandra Markman- Montauk Project Survivor, Meditation, Healing, Music Richard 0 517 05-14-2021, 08:09 PM
Video TIME TRAVEL! MONTAUK! AREA 51! ADRENOCHROME! Richard 0 580 04-17-2021, 05:15 PM
Video Secrets of Time Travel and Montauk Breaking News 0 683 08-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Project Montauk - The Time Travel Chronicles Richard 1 1,765 10-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Sily