Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychic Twins
I just watched a show on A&E about psychic children and they had a lot of amazing people on there. One story was about the psychic twins. They claim to be the world’s only psychic twins. I don’t know if that’s true or not but they have made many predictions that have come true. Like they predicted 911 on national radio in 1999. It’s too bad people didn’t take them seriously about that.

Here is a link to their site.

http://www.psychictwins.com/

I have a seven minute younger twin, so I guess i qualify to put in my two cents.  Twins grow up together, learn together and (usually) associate with one another more than anyone else.  Because of this, twins think along the same frequency, which would both prove and, unfortunately, disprove telepathy.  As far as external events, that would depend.  If you were to ask me, I'd say yes, it is possible for a person with a more sensetive mind to predict such things.  However, ask my twin, and she'll say coincidence.

I believe that possibilities are definately plausable, as long as both work together on it.  Unfortunately, my twin has no interest in it, so I'm on my own for spiritual development.

From the Nov. 28, 2008 C2C newsletter:

"In Thursday's 'Secret Door' Thanksgiving special, a variety of guests made surprise appearances. First through the door were the Psychic Twins, Terry & Linda Jamison who shared some of their psychic predictions. They foresee advances in health care for 2009, including breakthroughs for AIDS, cancer, autism, and stem cell research. However, on the economic front, the new year will be a rough road with unemployment rising to 8 to 9%-- it will take at least 12 months for stocks to stabilize, they said. More of the Psychic Twins' predictions will be featured in the January issue of After Dark."

I may catch them tonight on the early repeat show.

The twins had a pretty good batting average until their Hilary prediction didn’t come true. Obama took everyone by surprise. It makes me wonder if the KBA was involved with it.

I knew Obama will win as soon I saw he was Afro American, because I think i remember  about 10-12 years ago that I was reading some predictions (maybe Nostradamus), that america will have black president about this time.... I cant remeber corectly. :?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Psychic Twins on Ricki Lake Show Breaking News 1 1,202 09-14-2013, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Neneheilm
  Psychic Twins: Who's The Father Of Anna Nicole's Baby? Richard 3 2,156 04-12-2007, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Richard