Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychic predictions for 2010: Obama assassination and giant bats
January 1, 6:17 AMStrange & Mysterious Facts Examiner Chris Cunnyngham

Those who claim to see beyond the veil of space and time are predicting more bad news for 2010.

A Toronto psychic known as Nikki has already made headlines and raised eyebrows with her prediction of the possible assassination - or attempted assassination - of President Obama in 2010. Nikki claims to have successfully predicted the death of Michael Jackson and the September 11 attacks. Other predictions from Nikki for 2010: Sarah Palin will pose nude and giant bats will attack a South American city.

Psychic heavyweight Sylvia Browne also predicts a presidential assassination involving a complicated scenario designed to "damage the American people’s faith in their government" as if such a thing was possible. She hedges her bets by noting that it may not happen this year. Sometime between now and 2020, she says. This prediction should be safely forgotten by the end of the decade.

The “channeler, spiritual teacher and spiritual healer” Oneesha of Las Cruces, NM, sees war between Israel and Iran and an attack “from within” on the United States. St. Paul's Fatima takes a safe bet and predicts "more wars." She's probably right on that one.

Even Indian fortune tellers are predicting a rough row to hoe in the upcoming year though there may be some improvement in the second six months.

Not all the psychics are doom and gloom. Barbara Soblewski Garcia sees a period of strong economic growth in real estate and the stock market, which will be nice.

If we can avoid the giant bats.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-32018...giant-bats

I think the Obama assignation is on the top of the list for all that predict the future, and wonder now that it is so common if it could actually occur, as you can always change the future!

I believe it could happen too because they have been talking about assassinating him even before he was elected. Lots of people hate Obama.

One thing that has always made me skeptical of psychics who claim to predict mainstream events is that they never divulge their source or method of obtaining this information. Furthermore, they are never always right, so I don't buy into this kind of BS.

Their source is themselves. We all have psychic intuition. Some have more of it than others. Haven't you ever had a gut feeling about something and it turned out to be true?

I personally think Psychics  of such nature need to be ignored. They make statements ,which are to garner the attention of others and through a combination of mental  and emotional energy could  implant a negative thought form to impress the event. Have any of these prophets of disaster assisted in resolving any of the problems they predict?

Very good point Baniakash, negative imprinting is huge and growing, it reaches every belief system and technology allows disinfo more complex to decipher.  

The energy can be easily predicated, but to fine line it to an exact event is not so easy!  

I 'm inclined to agree with all the points made above by Baniakash and AJ.

I would also ask of any prediction or assertion of what the future brings.....Does this cause me to react  or respond differently than if I never knew of such a thing happening? If so.. How ,,,In what manner?  Does it lend to making my life more productive or meaningful?

Just my 2c.

Law of Attraction.... the more people believing in it ... the more energy the thought pattern gets... the more likely for something predicted (or thought out) to happen... :)

Yes, A kind of mind pollutant . Quantum mechanics come into play .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Psychic Predictions for 2015 Breaking News 0 1,734 12-31-2014, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Psychic Jeffry R. Palmer announces predictions for 2007 Richard 12 4,797 03-03-2007, 01:54 AM
Last Post: Richard