Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Posts
SI,

This is a forum where people discuss topics that are not socially standard, you won’t find on the news, or in the headlines, or in any text book found in the university library and each time you come back you disagree with what this whole forum is about, then you take offense to it, then apologize, it is a pattern with you! The goodbye post, well what is that supposed to mean?

If you do not believe in programming/mind-control then please explain why you create patterns for people to oppose you and give reason for them to become frustrated at you?

If these are your beliefs, that is your right as an individual human, and if you truly believed in what you write in your posts, there is no need for apologies, I think you are being very immature, and actually looking for disapproval in life.  

You don’t agree with my beliefs and I accept that but I would never say sorry for what I believe, I stand strong in my beliefs and don’t give a hoot who agrees or disagrees.

SI, why do you ALWAYS need to keep saying "sorry" for everything?? The HCF is a fantastic forum, and you seem to always change your opinions on so many subjects and then state your farewells, only to reappear again months later.

[color=#0000ff Wrote:SilverInfinity[/color]]My programming is kicking in. Don't talk about programming like that. I have an uncle and someone close to me who is paranoia schizophrenic. It's genetic and I don't appreciate it when ditz are being called mind controlled. Anyways, I'm sorry for expressing my thoughts.
I do not want you to be sorry for expressing your thoughts.I want you to express them,and I want you to tell us anything you want.Never be sorry for expressing your thoughts.What does ditz mean?Are you paranoid?Talk to me,you know you can always talk to me,no matter what.