Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding Simultaneous Existences
Quote:Egypt, 3500 BC
As a priest in a secret Temple in the Luxor region, you teach and practice old Atlantean ritual magick ceremonies. Your Temple still remains to be discovered in the future.    
Data is a little scarce & sketchy regarding predynastic Egypt; although I have found some pages of interest online. I am also planning a visit to the Ashmolean in the near future. However, I doubt I shall find anything of direct/overt 'assistance' along those particular lines of research!

Does anyone else relate to, or perhaps can enlighten me in regards to : 'Atlantean ritual magick ceremonies'?

Wow - what an interesting lifeline! :smile2:

I have three for my scan which are more difficult to research:  one in ancient Rome, another in Lemuria, and one in Atlantis.  Or course I can go within and find my own knowledge, but it is nice to be able to do historical research as well!

Atlantean Ritual Magick Ceremonies would be sexual ritual as praticed in Atlanits (ie.e a positive form of energy rather than current Illuminati ritual).  You could tap into that knowledge now!  It would give a deep amount of creative knowledge I am sure.

These rituals would contain much deeper esoteric information.

Perhaps you could ask your Oversoul to guide you to the locations and information you need that will give you the keys to unlock your inner knowing?

Aye, Monica - I think perhaps that may be the only way to go about this one.  

I too have an Atlantean existence...10,500BCE - this is also linked with Egypt. 

Another at 500CE puts me in first in Israel & later, Greece.  (This and the circumstances surrounding it explains a lot!)

The strange thing is that prior to Mr Swerdlow's scan, I was aware of a few other existences at play here - these other existences Mr Swerdlow chose to relate actually served to back-up the existence of those others of which I am aware!  I could see the threads running through and between them.  I can see how they all serve to effect my 'present'. 

I am quite moved by the intellect and discernment at work where this is concerned and I would encourage anyone who may be undecided over this particular 'service' to proceed with it as soon as any impeding factors allow. 

P.S.

Incidently, there is a particular glyph that links certain existences for me - I quite unexpectedly found it too on a piece of predynastic Egyptian pottery online!

:?

How could I 'forget' to thank you for that information! 

Oh for my brain prior to 2000...

My sincere apologies.

Thankyou, Monica.

I had not consciously registered all that you had written until now.

Ahhhh... that's ok! :D

I have been having some thoughts on lifelines myself:

I believe that our most pertinent lifelines, being based on our current mind-pattern, are clues/keys that we can unlock much like DNA to discover the hidden inforamtion, themes, and issues in the current lifeline.  If we studiously work on integrating these, then these lifelines necessarily fall away...

So, perhaps the immediate lifelines we have to look at are the ones closest to the surface of our mind-patterns.  As we learn one level of information, another, deeper level, becomes apparent.

We can stay with our lifeline influences and be interested and excited by them, especially the 'exotic' ones - :D - but if we consciously explroe what we need to learn, in the most efficient manner possible, we'll open up new vistas.  A whole new set of lifelines to be looked at....

This is part of how we teach ourselves about who we are.  Often people are not even aware of their lives, then once they are they can get stuck with being fascinated by them.  Moving deeper and merging/deprogramming our other lvies, allows us to change our mind-patterns very deeply across timestreams, and bring forth very powerful deep inforamtion of our genetic heritage, talents, knowledge etc. 

We can learn history by exploring ourselves for instance.  Think about how schools have different classes for various subjects.  Each one is a unique stream of information, experienced in tandem with all other classes to form a whole education.  The current system is designed for robotic minds, but even the most ideal education methods, are really based on our internal Academy: our multidimensional, simultaneous lives.  Our lifelines often reflect our current genetics too, plus we can have lifelines in one family line more than once, so you can scan your ancestry to learn also.

Schools teach only a tidbit of what we can know and understand, and they are inefficently organised too (hehe - I have spent most of my childhood and teens mentally restructuring the education system!).  Our internal school teaches volumes in moments! :big grin:

Imagine what we can learn, without ever opening a book or asking an "expert".  We are our own experts!! :D  By consiousl deciding to work through each lifeline to create balance and release non-serving ties, we allow ourselves to "Graduate" to a new grade each time... same as high school or college. :)

Rather than let our egos get exicted about our important or unsual lifelines in far flund places: we can be pragmatic and realise this is our Oversoul's giving us the opportunity to move to a new stage of growth and awareness, where we investigate and challenge ourselves daily to have vast knowledge of All we are. 

I am sincerely sorry if I have given the impression that either ego &/or facination were the reasons for my posting here.  I can appreciate how it might appear that way...and I can very much appreciate the possibilities of entrapment where such things are concerned!

Those are such admirable philosophies, Monica.  Thankyou for sharing them.  You are going to make an outstanding teacher of music. 

It is wonderfully uplifting to know that some of our children are in such good hands...

a;ternate liflines... i wonder.

xan-i 

You have not given ANY impression of being Ego facinated with your lifelines! I am sorry if I made it seem that way!!! 

What I meant was that sometimes you hear people talking about "Oh, I was a such and such type of person in this timeline... etc" and they don't really investigate or move on: it becomes a status symbol that is used for some feelings of self-importance.  I imagine we all have the capacity to do this at times anyway. :D  But, in this case it was a general remark.  I would say people involved in Hyperspace work are more likely to be assimilating and growing with their lifelines because of the nature of mind-pattern work and Oversoul communication.

Thanks for the comment on the music!  I am really loking forward to it.  I got the idea after working with Anglic energies, and I know it's going to be very successful.  i have ideas of where to expand it as a business concept too that leads into my artist career. :D

I've been getting more memories of other lifelines and sometimes when i look at other people, I think I know what lifeline might be affecting them but I'm not always sure. I find it fascinating but I know I have to explore and let it go,etc. I also feel like I've been understanding a bit more about other lifelines,etc.

Xan-i: I think its so cool that you were a priest of an undiscovered temple! :o)

Hey, Xan-I (in this way it looks more egyptian)

I have been a priest in Egypt at the same time you were, too.

Maybe we had know each other in these lifestreams? The world is quite small place.

Hm...trip to Egypt is an interesting idea. Official info is not something special, really. But there are always unofficial ways ;)

Oh, Atlantean ritual magick ceremonies are quite vast topic, but, it is related to old Lyraen beliefs and teachings. It can include  helping with agriculture, upliftment of nature and many other things including here communication with hyperspace intelligence of highest level.
Though, we can have discussion about it. Of course, only if you are interested.

xan-i Wrote:[size="3"]
Quote:[size="3"]Egypt, 3500 BC[/size]
As a priest in a secret Temple in the Luxor region, you teach and practice old Atlantean ritual magick ceremonies. Your Temple still remains to be discovered in the future. 
[/size]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Simultaneous Existences trinity29 371 55,638 01-07-2019, 02:54 PM
Last Post: rskiller
  The Simultaneous Existences DVD: A Review Of Its Content Octahedron 4 1,425 12-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Octahedron