Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simultaneous Existences
Hi everyone

I just wanted to know if anyone paid Stewart Swerdlow to have him do body scan or phone consultation. If so, and if it is not too much to ask, would you be willing to share what your experience was? I am considering hiring his services and am looking for some information. Thanks in advance.

Trinity

Trinity,

I will say that anytime you allow anyone to scan you is allowing them access to your aura.

Hi Mercy

Thanks for the response. Forgive my ignorance, but would allowing someone to access my aura as a rule of thumb a bad idea, or is it a bad idea if Stewart does it? Don't some people see auras automatically without asking for permission? Sorry, I am just sorting out a lot of information in my head so please excuse the questions.

Thanks for your time to respond.

Trin

No need for forgiveness. Seeing auras and scanning are different. Essentially if you allow someone to scan you you allow them in your "space".

Thanks MN for your thoughts. I apologize if this was a sensitive topic to raise however, I was trying to hear from people's experiences of working with SS since this site seems to support expansions and their work.

Trinity, there are over 300 members at this forum.  I'll wager very few of them read this forum regularly and I know even less than that post regularly.

I have not had any work done by Stewart, such as a consultation, in the recent past or I would have replied to your query.  (By saying that, there is no hidden meaning to be read into my words, just for the record.)  I'm sure there are members here who like Stewart's work and either they are not reading the forum or if they are, they don't wish to reply publicly to your request for whatever reasons.

Thanks Polly for the insight. No I was not "reading into" anything. I was going by some PM's and the number of times this post was viewed.

If anyone wants to privately respond, my email is [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

Trinity,

I have had a scan and consultations done by Stewart Swerdlow and others.I stand by what I previously stated.

Forgive me for branching off here but all I can think of every time this thread is added to is ALL of the scanning of people which goes on via technology, by disincarnates and incarnates that permission has NOT been granted for. Now THAT ruffles MY feathers, but that is me. :-)

Granted, no one should be able to get in if one's outer layers are impenetrable but that is besides the point at this moment.

MN, so what are you trying to imply about giving someone permission to enter one's space? You didn't really say.

Thanks MN :). I am continuing to do more research on protection techniques.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Regarding Simultaneous Existences xan-i 13 2,401 07-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Last Post: MC
  The Simultaneous Existences DVD: A Review Of Its Content Octahedron 4 1,419 12-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Octahedron