Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodrigo Soto ran into his video by accident on internet
was watching 'twilight new moon' 'CAM'(it's where idiots go into movie theaters with a camera, video tape the movie screen and put the movie on the internet)

(for education purposes).

the first cam version of twilight new moon going around has one of Rodrigo Soto's videos at the end of the movie....

good fu*king marketing job bro

it's pretty cool, good piece of art, leaves you in suspense. i can't remember the name of his short film, but it leaves you thinking......

'what was that  a advertisement for, a movie, a book?'

the plot also leaves you thinking

'what did he find in that building?'

your curiosity leads you to google the title of his short film(which ive forgotten by now, this was like 3 days ago i saw it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p9PS_k2b58

nevermind as soon as i finished the post i remembered the name

'dark innocence'

enjoy.

ps what the fu*k ?

ps i remember when i finished watching 'new moon'. (i watch these movies to see how they're brainwashing the youth), this animation came on. i thought it was a pop up ad. it caught my attention after a few seconds, the beat, the pictures, the story line, it was pretty catchy. i still cursed the whole time 'wtf is this sh*t'

but i keep watching and it was pretty cool.

it was enough to make me 'GOOGLE FOR MORE!' after it was over.

what do i find when i google?

none other then hyperspace cafe's own Rodrigo Soto.

I was kinda in shock.

Ermmmmm what??

So shadowrunner, I have also seen new moon, but I paid to go see it, but since you say you only viewed it for the programming, I am curious of your thoughts on this.

Umm...SR...I think you are very mistaken about the Rodrigo thing. He doesn't do video at all. Either the name is the same or whatever...but you are wrong. Sorry.

all i know is i googled the name of the short film "dark innocence" after twilight new moon and i came upon his name in one fashion or another. i didn't recognize his name immediatly, but it sounded very familiar, after a few minutes it came to me(hey i know that name from hyperspacecafe!).

this is kinda shocking that i came back to this post and you guys tell im im off base lol lol lol

"Umm...SR...I think you are very mistaken about the Rodrigo thing. He doesn't do video at all. Either the name is the same or whatever...but you are wrong. Sorry. "

Shadowrunner, all i can tell you is that you are mistaken, i decided to do a search too and found that there's a dark innocense by Rodrigo Soto on facebook, however thats not me.

Some other Rodrigo Soto actually....

Good to know though, thanks for the heads up

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dark-Innoc...7034090619 is the facebook fan page..

He writes in spanish too, "A mis queridos amigos" is one of his titles, I don't talk much spanish, let alone write it.. I 'think' the above spanish says 'I like my friends' or 'kindness to my friends' or 'I love my friends'. Amigos means friends.... so Im not sure what that statement really says.

Also to let you know 'Rodrigo Soto' is a very common Spanish/Chilean Name, there's over "500" Rodrigo Sotos' on facebook alone.....

Rodrigo Soto Wrote:He writes in spanish too, "A mis queridos amigos" is one of his titles, I don't talk much spanish, let alone write it.. I 'think' the above spanish says 'I like my friends' or 'kindness to my friends' or 'I love my friends'. Amigos means friends.... so Im not sure what that statement really says.
A mis queridos amigos means To my dear friends....:)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What’s going on with Rodrigo? Richard 11 1,711 11-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Last Post: DreamTime