Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s going on with Rodrigo?
Hey Rodrigo,

I see you popping in and visiting the forum everyday but you never talk with us anymore. How are things going with you?

I hope alls well. :)

Hey Richard! :D

Yeah I'm just browsing, a lot of my interests have changed a lot, been seeing a psychologist once a week, and would you believe it, its helped a lot more than the 7 years Stewarts work ever did.

I've started a home business, trying to save money to do 'Avatar' http://www.avatarepc.com and doing photography, bought myself a nice digital compact camera, check out my deviantart link, just doing some macro photography, thinking about doing a course next year, either that or doing a herbal course to be a herbalist.  Thinking of learning indigenous plants to australia, man, there are some psychadelics that the gov don't know about here, legal because of that.

http://delorean117.deviantart.com is my deviantart profile....

My Bday was last sunday, brother bought me an Ipod, so now just hunting around for music.

Other than that nothing much, I've steered clear from conspiracy stuff, i felt it attracted a lot of negativity in my life, I don't believe in half the stuff anymore.

Anyway, keep in touch

Happy belated birthday, I’m glad to hear that you’re doing well. You sound like Weng saying you don’t believe in half of the conspiracy stuff anymore. Why did you decided you don’t believe half of it anymore?

It was more of a choice than a belief really, I came to some full blown realisations, whether real or not, i don't know, but more of it is about common sense. Thanks for the birthday wishes btw :).

Oh and yeah, with the decision, i find that Im not triggered as much, could be the 'programming' but who cares you know, I feel more stable and able, i don't flip out when watching movies. I found using the merger stores the information into that particular alter when merging, causes more fracturing than integration i felt. Anyway, I just like reading some posts here, I like to keep in touch with old mates :D

Take care

Happy Belated birthday, Rod! Glad all is well with you.

Thanks Dreamtime, much appreciated :D

[color=#0000ff Wrote:Rodrigo Soto[/color]] I found using the merger stores the information into that particular alter when merging, causes more fracturing than integration i felt.
It’s interesting what you say about the merger. It reminds me of what of what others have said about the it. I’m glad I never did use the it that much.

The only way I would see it working was to switch alters whilst merging, how to do that i have no idea, unless you know your specific triggers...

The merger symbol was to keep people in chaos.  

Yeah It felt like it did that, i got it tatooed on the back of my neck, planning on covering it up with something more attractive :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rodrigo Soto ran into his video by accident on internet ShadowRunner 12 3,000 12-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Rod
  Wondering What’s Next Richard 44 7,871 06-25-2006, 07:54 PM
Last Post: William