Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SECRET KEY TO EVERYTHING REVEALED: SOME WON'T WANT IT
Video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XFkc7-Q9r0&list=WL&index=4

CYNTHIA JOINS JEFFREY AS HE REVEALS THE SECRET KEY TO EVERYTHING--AND SOME OF YOU WON'T WANT IT.

Jeffrey Daugherty, The Christian Whistleblower, 20-year minister, Bible College graduate and veteran of over 100,000 hours biblical study (heard on Coast To Coast AM, Talk is Jericho, Tin Foil Hat, Young Pharaoh, Leak Project, Power Hour).

WARNING: Information here may CRASH your paradigm and cause SEVERE cognitive dissonance.

Jeffrey Daugherty, former 20-year minister, Bible College graduate and veteran of the US Air Force and 100,000+ hours of study (author of Apostle Paul Antichrist) asks the questions that others dare not.

THANK YOU FOR HELPING US  SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF UNINDOCTRINATION.

REPOST FROM ME REGARDING THIS VIDEO:

I just viewed it, JEFFREY DAUGHERTY is closer to it than most, the truth that is. But he's overlooked a very important point. First in time, best in law. He did NOT touch on the Geneva bible wherein it changes everything he said. It doesn't change it dramatically, but in these issues, even a slight change can have considerable ramifications. I would like to sit down and talk with him in private, he will do a NEW video on this subject matter if we do. But he has done more than most in pointing people in the right direction than anyone else on Youtube, I like him, his eyes are open far more than most, and the main mistake people make with interpreting scripture he has picked up on very well. There is more than one god therein, many more. Worry not Jefferey, you get a pat on the back from me.

Poor Cynthia's paradigm seems to be going through a SEVERE cognitive dissonance live on the video... she's a good woman who's finally realizing what they have been putting her through all her life. Living in a dream is no fun when you finally realize it.

A hint in viewing long videos faster, an obvious hint, increase the Playback speed as much as you can till it becomes hard to follow what is being said. That way you can drive yourself nuts twice as fast, just like I do. Then you too can leave no turn unstoned. Biggrin Biggrin

You should contact Jeffrey, Ive known of him for years, Email him, he will listen. Start the dialog, we would love to see or hear it.

There’s a couple other things people overlook in Genesis. One is there are 2 creation stories. The first one says God made them male and female. The second one says God took Adam’s rib to make Eve. Some say the first creation was Adam and Lilith. They were equals and Lilith wouldn’t bow down to Adam, so she was cast out of Eden. Eve being part of Adam worked out.

Some people interpret the first creation story to mean the first humans were androgynous. The second to mean the sexes were separated into male and female. Since the sexes are now separated males and females are always searching for their other half.