Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scanning i.e. this solar system
Have given who,information?
I'm going to explain why I was so tied up with the Sirians that I lost interest in the KBA,the last time.

Moon Child Wrote:Have given who,information?
I'm going to explain why I was so tied up with the Sirians that I lost interest in the KBA,the last time.

Lion Cub has stated clearly at the KBA thread that they have received highly confidential information from the KBA that they are NOT allowed to "divulge", which to me sounded rather strange as by evening mentioning that at the KBA seemed rather egocentric. Kind of like someone believing they have "superior" information to everyone else.

I did simply explain that the KBA thread was developed to centralize ALL available knowledge about the KUIPER BELT ALIENS currently within the Solar System and that no one actually has any specific information on the specific agenda of the KBA, only "possibilities".

I agree with this.You either talk,or you keep your mouth shut.When someone is not egocentric then their wording is different,and you feel that they know something but cannot post it.

I agree with you both. It seems to be that if one doesn't want to draw attention to themselves one  would say nothing or word it so that it wouldn't cause intrigue or curiosity. It's like whispering .

Moon Child Wrote:I agree with this.You either talk,or you keep your mouth shut.When someone is not egocentric then their wording is different,and you feel that they know something but cannot post it.

Exactly and to boast and become so egocentric, as to simply inform others on the ONLY thread concerning the KBA on the entire Internet, that "information" is being discreetly not posted as it is so important, then you realize that any individual who mentions such rubbish is potentially, possibly spreading disinformation as well.

Avatar Wrote:Octahedron, your HYPERSPACE LANGUAGE WORK is amazing! I read the information you wrote on this thread with immense interest. What in your opinion is "possibly" the prime reason the KBA is within the Solar System? I have had some indepth discussion on the KBA thread with Lion Cub, who seems convinced the KBA have given them information that cannot be divulged on the KBA thread or anywhere at the HCF.

I don't know about KBA in this solar system.

I only wrote what was in in my mind in my scan travel in this solar system; I don't know if I was mentally in the Kuipers Belt. 

That's why I am writing about my scan here, to save the KBA discussion-thread from polution.

You were there.Some of the things you posted you couldn't have known unless you were there.

Moon Child, are you convinced, I was mentally in the Kuipers Belt, during that scan of the cat-beings ?  

Yea.But,you have to work on this maybe in a different way,so that it's easier for you to get info.

Joepiedepoepie, tssssssssssssss. I'm becoming affraid of myself.  icon_eek

Moon Child, I was already warned by someone we are very familiar with, I was affraid of my own power and when using it could have blown up everything. I have to mitigate Lion Frequency with peace, love and mergers.

icon_ventilator