Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scanning i.e. this solar system
Thanks Octahedron - that was most interesting, I cannot understand German but the pictures speak for themselves.

Craig

Moon Child Wrote:An old thread,but nonetheless,I'll write a comment.I worked with a fellow who was in Wewelsburg in his incarnation as an SS officer.It was a strange night while I worked with him,and I had the flu to top it off.He went with me on excursions into space,but no one was happy to see him with me.This was when I found out tha there was not going to be any action in 2008.This was way back in Sept 2008 when I contacted the Sirians.But no one was thrilled that he was tagging along with me,and he had to wait outside of their vehicle while I was communicating with them,because he could not enter,even though contact was not physical.

Hmm, the Temple of Set does have the Wewelsburg as their official icon place:

http://www.xeper.org/pub/xp_main.htm

http://www.xeper.org/pub/org/xp_FS_ord.htm

I see, Colonel Michael Acquino visisted Wewelsburg and he performed some rituals there in the 80s:

http://www.666blacksun.com/Himmler.html

Maybe Acquino was such an SS-officer in an earlier incarnation.  

Aquino is trash.A child molester.ToS was inspired by the leader of Hitler's SS,Heinrich Himmler.He is married to Lilith Sinclair.Lilith is the name of a demonic entity,or rather of the names of this entity.Sinclair/St.Clair is one of the 13 most powerful Illuminati families.This is what Aquino once said."95% want to be led by the other 5%,and the 95% do not want to know what is really going on in government".
Btw,I have an unusual hatred for Aquino,and I believe it is because he was somehow involved in my Delta programming, part of which would involve burning someone to death in front of you.

That last part made me feel quite sick last night:( I am sorry to hear that Moon Child.
It is unbelievable how twisted these creatures get.

The attachment threw some sort of flashbacks from that strange dream I had as a child which stewart meant could be  containment field, but right there last night it also sent me thoughts of electrocution. I think the first one sounds most likely. Very strange felings, I also thought about someone slipping lsd in a person then have them go through electrocution. That would surely fragment anything.

Stewart said once that these folks think they are doing gods work, I cant see to get that one to make sense. It would be a paradox or something.

Moon Child Wrote:I do not see any invasion occurring for the next several months.I mean a real one.If at all,this year.Why?They said some things must happen before,and I KNOW,that what they are waiting for,hasn't happened.We should probably have the second Sun by the end of next year,if everything goes according to their plans.The satellites were taken down.But the question is why.Oh,and they plan on playing with the Hadron Collider in September,again.

Jupiter 2010, yes I know; it's on target.

Something to shift the axes of Earth ? Vulcanoes going off like in Yellowstone Park or California in a big shake ?  

the Financial crisis is always a technical indicator or predictor of something "worse" to come.

Well,my answer would be,all of the above.

Octahedron,do you know if there's any translated works of feistle? I was also wondering about the federation with nordics and aldebarans, and greys?
These are not benevolent, correct? Or neutral.

HeadSpace Wrote:Octahedron,do you know if there's any translated works of feistle? I was also wondering about the federation with nordics and aldebarans, and greys?
These are not benevolent, correct? Or neutral.

I thought there is an English version of the first Feistle story written under edition of Jan van Helsing in "Unternehmen Aldebaran" in 1997, search the net.

The Feistles also name the Draco spaceship now located behind the moon when it arrived here around 1996 after hiding themselves behind the comet Hale Bopp.

Quote: To get a good impression related to the scanning of Antarctica (to watch underground tunnels and UFO-installations) is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPhJxRasu...re=related

"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

ie: youtube have deleted it.

Simon

A question for MC and Octahedron - for a while now i have been seeing a whitish lion with a golden haze to his fur with wings and blue eyes, ascend downwrd from my OS chord and superimpose with me - while i am doing OS meditations and visualising OS , the chord and my crown chakra.

I know that a part of me also exists as an Ari, well in my case also physical reality was a folly of a mindnumbingly dumb type.

What is the difference between the KBA lion beings and the Ari i see myself as?? - the Ari is completely gold with wings and the feeling is totally different...

I have never tried scanning, but i am thinking in light of recent events to ask my OS if i can try it once for the heck of it.A few days ago i was doing a loving kindness meditation blessing the earth and when i imagines golden light descend into the earth in ended up scanning the core and saw all the reptilian and other settelemnts firsthand...:shock: