Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeing Static Image in the Mind... (like on TV)
I got a question... has any of you ever experience seeing "static image" in their mind like the image below:

[Image: istockphoto_2706918_tv_static_pal.jpg]

Yes, I have...why?

Ive also seen that project out into the room onetime.

Oh ok... i thought i was the only one.... I started to think that like i was in a type of matrix or something... otherwise wy would it happpen...

In my case, i tend to experience them... when i was i close my eyes... and then some someone or something made a sudden loud noise....

It's as if i got un-focused from this reality (or matrix) frequency or something...

Is that a word in the middle???

hmmm.... now that i look back at it... it looks there is a word in the middle of the image... :D

Maybe is I should use a different image instead.... i just pick up which ever image was closest to wut i was seein.... while searchin the google site, images...

Well,if you see it on your TV screen,shut the TV right away,and leave the room,because a mesage is most likely being sent,with noise or static,so that if anyone were to play it backwards,it would not be decipherable.

Moon Child Wrote:Well,if you see it on your TV screen,shut the TV right away,and leave the room,because a mesage is most likely being sent,with noise or static,so that if anyone were to play it backwards,it would not be decipherable.
Well, actually the static image was in my head... like a flash of images in my mind...  that type of experience happen when somebody or something startle me during when i close my eye and being in a meditative state of mind....

Did you hear cracking or poping noise?

William Wrote:Did you hear cracking or poping noise?
It depends... last time it was because i heard the honk of somebody's car outside...

But on every case... it seems like those distraction (or noise) interfere with wutever state of mind i was in.... like for example... in my mind i would see nothing but darkness... then somebody or something would make startling noise... that noise (real or imagine) seem to disrupt that state of mind... and as a result a static image appear... as if i lost signal  like on TV...

Maybe i was tuning unto a frequency... that was probably artificial...