Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeing Static Image in the Mind... (like on TV)
wow.
it happens to U when a loud noise disrupts UR thinking/meditation.

yeah ive seen it.mostly from the time of birth up until around age 6 maybe?
as i would fall asleep my focus would change and the atoms themselves invaded my minds eye.i was not awake, but not asleep.
for me, one color was super tiny and the other was super large, larger than the universe!
i could feel both sizes, the immensely macroscopic and the largest imaginable, side by side, coexisting and overlapping, enmeshed but seperate.
i used to wonder so often growing up what i was seeing.
it came every night.

so i would watch the black and white atoms until i reached

This new topic i posted may explain the "static image" i been seeing my mind a few times before:

http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum3/8653.html

NOTE: talking about physical reality being illusion... i have heard many people saying such statement... i use to think of it in "metaphysical" context....   but i am starting to think that we are literally living an illusion or artificial reality... beside the physical reality itself... scary... :shock:

Iam, I'm new here but if you can bear with my cacamaami theory for a minute...1)This world is a giant artificial Luciferian reality. "It's his world, we're just living in it." 2)We're all programmed! Our minds are at any rate. 3)The Astral is just another illusory area: good heaven/bad heaven/all the goofy/demonic characters and anything else a mind of any sort could conjure up.4)Even people who aren't specifically programmed are still programmed in the astral before they even are clobbered/conned/bullsh##ted into taking on another body. SOOOOOO, Long story short: Your fuzz-out is...like the green-screen-of-death on a computer! Or a DEFAULT page that your mind goes to before it can be redirected back to this particular farse-channel of the virtual reality show again! The fact that there's a startle element to it is very telling indeed.  It's an extemely basic "survival" built- in backup system to the human biological computers that we are.   Da Da Da Da Da DAAAAAH, DAAAAAAH!
icon_jail   hey...let me out!                  (sorry pal...when hell freezes over)

Interesting