Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sensitive question
I love you too Andrea, maybe part of it is the Pisces – Virgo connection, but I think it is more about the individual journey that we all take to find truth, as I always say the soul energy is the driving force behind the purpose, even if you do not logically know where you are headed, your higher self does, and it is amazing the people you meet along the way, I love life just for that reason.

Thanks for your insights about my implant memory Astrojewels.  It is interesting that you mentioned fear, as I had this major inner struggle with fear for years before the implant memory surfaced, and years after. Most of it was from picking up fears around me, and even though I was conscious of that, I still struggled.  Now that we have the Matrix paridigm that emerged with the movie, and more knowlege is available about mass mind control through electro magnetic frequencies, degradation of health via the food supply, vaccines, etc., fear has been losing its grip over me. 

A lot of this increased awareness is attributable to the deep spiritual work I have done between my Uranus opposition and Chiron return, which was exact this year.  Chiron is also in my first house, however I have mostly led a double life with career in a very left brain oriented world, and private life, pursuing the spiritual sciences.  I guess leading a double life comes naturally to a Gemini.  I mentioned Chiron, because the intense learning, or from past life re-learning, has been very Chirotic, in that I have been learning those arts.

It is also interesting that you said earlier that the implants are ready to be released when we have released the issues that allow their insertion.  Awareness of how 4th dimensional parasitic energies exploit negative human emotions has really helped me to release a lot of fear. My motto is starve them. ;)  There are some really interesting writings about this at montalk.net, in the matrix articles (see menu at top of page).  I had a lot of aha moments and breakthroughs after reading those articles.  I have even amazed myself by the extent to which I have managed to let go of negative emotions and reactions.

So I think you are right on in your assessment and that implants can be eliminated when the issues that allowed their insertion are cleared.  My idea of making the organite pillow piece to destroy the ear implant came to me after I began releasing the fear habit and other negative emotions.  Now you've got me thinking about the next step. Thanks again for your insight.

Spiritvoyager,
Thanks for the website I will certainly take a look, yes we have come a long way in the knowledge of so many things, but implants are still a mystery, therefore there is not a great pile of misinformation to get through to find out things about them, there is information that is totally fictitious, and implants have somehow stayed within the communities of those with the knowledge on them, so you can be assured that most of the answers that you get are of true occurrences.
I find implants extremely interesting, because they are capable of doing so many things, it really is alien technology and something that the science world is still keeping top secret.
The other area that people are not aware of is childhood vaccinations, implants are also inserted in this way, to keep a general GPS on the population, but it is also a matrix of how they connect the dots, and to try and convince people there is a way out of it is a big task.