Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I Join the Freemasons?
California is swarmed with Freemason lodges. In the small town north of california where I attend school, there's a freemasonic lodge. Back at home in souterh california, a masonic lodge is right next to a cinemax complex.

I don't see any harm in joining these clubs? I doubt I would get business connections unless I join a lodge specific to a trade, if there is such a thing. I'm worried that being initiated might doom me or something. I heard of the curses, but they're based in Christianity, so I don't know.

I don't mean to sound like a troll here. I thought it would be nice to actually meet people who are open minded about spirituality, in real life, and a popular club would do just that.

Or I can consider the Rosicrucians, but no luck finding their lodges here.

[color="#0000ff Wrote:SilverInfinity[/color]]California is swarmed with Freemason lodges. In the small town north of california where I attend school, there's a freemasonic lodge. Back at home in souterh california, a masonic lodge is right next to a cinemax complex.

I don't see any harm in joining these clubs? I doubt I would get business connections unless I join a lodge specific to a trade, if there is such a thing. I'm worried that being initiated might doom me or something. I heard of the curses, but they're based in Christianity, so I don't know.

I don't mean to sound like a troll here. I thought it would be nice to actually meet people who are open minded about spirituality, in real life, and a popular club would do just that.

Or I can consider the Rosicrucians, but no luck finding their lodges here.
In Scottish Rite Freemasonry, the first 3 Degrees are called "Blue Lodge Degrees" and basically those Freemasons do not know anymore than an ordinary Sheeple, as TPTB define them. In order to actually get business contacts, SI, you would have to progress ato at least the 15 Degree or 16 Degree in Freemasonry. No one in Scottish Rite Freemasonry even begins to know the "Divine Secrets" of the Great Work (Magnus Opus) and the New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) until they go beyond the 33 Degree, when they reach the 40 Degree in Freemasonry.

Hey, you might meet some interesting people there, who knows. 

I have a friend who is in the Eastern Star (female version of Freemasons)..... she is a sweet, sweet lady.  My husband belongs to the RedMan lodge and really likes it.  My step-grandfather is a Mason and seriously I'll tell you this............. I believe he's only 3rd degree, but he wears his Mason ring and if he sees another Mason that is wearing a ring, they cut each other breaks in business matters.  He told me it's some unspoken code they have - it's just understood you do that.  Unspoken but he told me.  whoops... hehe

If I wanted to join something like that I would and if I didn't like it... I'd just quit.

Sounds good. Thanks guys. I'll join in the future just to check it out.

Hello SI...sorry it took so long to get back to this, but I was gone. Anyway, if you want to join, go ahead. I think about it all the time. People in my family have (as I have recently found out), and if it can give you an edge, that's great.

I would read the work of David Icke and other research before making that decision and also understanding what the initiations are really all about.

As someone else said those on the "blue degrees" (why is it call blue?) don't know jack.  It all seem innocent but for one they don't understand what it is all about (so why are they doing it?) and second they don't undertstand that these ceremonies are designed for and to do.  Which is to eventually over a period of time lock you in to another conscousness that eventually takes over that persons thoughts and emotions.  People say that "oh power has changed him or her" and that person has gone through a completely different personality - they just aren't the same person as before.  Has power changed them or something else?

Also look at Albert Pike (seen as a freemasonic god in america) and what how they see the lower degrees.  Its not they they should understand them but they thing that they understand them.  The initiations are all based on satanism.  All secret societies are controlled by Reptilian Aliens.  The initiations are designed to lock you into the lower astral entities.  This means that your inituitive guidance is then longer coming from your true self (Heart Intelligence) but from something else.

You say you want to get knowledge of the 'secrets' but do you have to sell your own soul to the 'gods' ?  Not that these societies are based on truth anyway its all about deception and control all the members are being manipulated.  The knowledge given will be a twisted version and when you get higher then it changes, etc.  Even those at the top will not have  a clear picture.

You also say you want to join but I understand that you have to be chosen, recommended or invitied by a member.  Also I understand you have to have the right DNA background.

Best to find the answers within and connect to your own oversoul then be a sell out.

In a way David Icke is a sell out.

Will you be joining the Scientology too?

I would not join the Freemasons.

Sure, I'll join Scientology...I like aliens and Tom Cruise. hehe