Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shy and seeking help
A few years back I ran into the Expansions work. My life wasn’t optimal so I thought I’d check it out. I was looking for something better. Not long after I got a program scan done. I requested the scan by Janet because I had read he Deprogramming Your Life book and liked it. Stewart did my scan though. It was filled with horrible information. Stuff that made my skin crawl. It was telling me that I was a high level sexual slave and that I had hidden memories of abuse and rituals when I was a child. That’s just the surface of the scan. There was a lot more. I began to doubt everything I knew about myself. I had no memories and even after doing the Hyperspace techniques suggested I had no luck remembering.
I started to buy more of their information thinking it would help me. I went to conferences and then became an OMG member. Stewart told me that I belonged there and in that group. He said I had a lot to offer. A while later he told me that I had “KB” connections and possibly KB programming. I began seeing things at night in my house. Dark figures in corners. My dreams turned into nightmares of aliens and when I told Stewart he said they are contacting me because they have work for me to do and it’s good because “they” are against the Illuminati. I became tired all the time and was told that I was simply being drained to keep me at the same level as the rest of the KB programmed people until “the time was right”. My health began to falter and one day I would feel normal and the next day I would feel horrible with no explanation. This went on for months.
I still had and have no memories of childhood abuse or ritual. I kept being told that it’s because I’m just not ready to see it yet. At the OMG meetings Janet you verbally hound members and sit up front like a drill sergeant. Stewart would seem nice one moment and then turn mean the next. He would treat everyone, except one person like they were far lower than he. Janet as well.
Some members said they began KB deprogramming and that it was very difficult and very unpleasant. I still don’t even know if there is KB beings and KB programming. I don’t know of anything I’m seeing is real. My nights are still plagued and I still see dark figures. I heard through a few people that Stewart has been “working” on a number of people and groups…all in the name of what the KB is telling him.
I was also told that this forum was filled with drug addicts and dealers who are filled with hate and demonic astral attachments.
There is more, lots more, but I need to recenter. I’m very emotional upset right now.

Hello Dove,

thank you for your account about what happened. I notice that you are upset about your involvement with expansions.
All I can say to you at the moment is, that you need not be fearful. Neither J nor S can in any way remote view or remote influence you or see what you are doing. They do not have these abilities. Their scans are fake.
The "scan" you got and the "results" are the standard report most others get too. These report serve to get you into fear mode and in conjunction with the outlandish stuff, like KBA, aliens, invasions etc, this gets you to dissociate. That is why you have the rollercoaster ride. They get you to mentally fight imagined windmills and this gives stress to your personality. Doing mundane things will get you back on track. Focus on what you want to do not what others dictate. :)
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Dove Wrote:I was also told that this forum was filled with drug addicts and dealers who are filled with hate and demonic astral attachments.
They say that to scare people away from this forum. Basically any site or person that the swerdlows try to scare people away from is something worth checking out. They're trying to scare people away from these sites because they fear you'll learn the truth about them.

Welcome Dove. You are Brave and have all the strength to deal with this. This will make you stronger and a Better person in the end.
No, we are not the bad guys like they want to make us out to be. As far as i know we all work and have families and want the best for everyone.
We want nothing from you except to see that your safe and that your life is your own.
No One is allowed in your energy or space that is not for your highest good. Believe in that.
Be gentle with yourself and relax. Stick around with family members that have nothing to do with the cult.
Rebuild your life with your own happiness and joy.
Thanks for coming forward.

Peace

Welcome Dove... Boy they got to you good... Sounds like their own brand of programming and manipulation. ...

The only thing you need to de-program from its S and J and Expansions. You will be fine. Many on this forum have been where you are.

Welcome, Dove!

People can’t post an honest opinion on Expansions and David Icke for example. And just notice the language they use themselves when they talk about others. Not surprising what they attract and get back. They want to live in it. It’s what feeds them. They want the experience. At best they might perhaps find it somehow humorous to themselves, kind of funny. Others don’t.

Dove, what happened to you, happened to me as well...

Stewart planted ideas about my having been sexually abused by US military in order to program me... I believed it and when slowly, bit by bit, others proved to me that what he said (i.e., a microchip 'implanted' in my skull turned out to be his mindf*ck after I had a proper brain scan) was but all attempts to make me dependent upon him and only turn towards him for 'help' - against money, of course.

So, rest assured, what he has been telling you was solely for the purposes to completely freak you out and keep you unnerved and on the edge of your sanity for the best part possible. Don't give any more power to it. Try and nurture yourself with light:

Literally (lots of sunlight).

Musically (gentle, soft classical musical scores or music that is pleasant to your ear). Also before you go to sleep this helps you prepare for a better night's rest.

Herbal teas - if it's too hot, just put them in the fridge and drink them cold after preparation

Nurture yourself with treating yourself to aromatherapy baths, anything that will help you dissolve the negative and oppressive darkness.

Take walks out in the daylight if you can in nature - touch the plants - it reconnects you with something very real and mundane. Smell them, too. If you like taking pictures, go out and look for motives that interest you.

If you enjoy cooking, or at least, enjoy food - choose the best as a treat when you've had a great day but just feed yourself with that which tastes good to you and eat slowly... By concentrating on little things, you'll be rediscovering the little pleasures in life, re-opening you to receive positive and life-affirming energy, helping you to dissolve the negativity you've been fed.

If you like to go swimming or spend time in the sauna or turkish bath, treat yourself to that. If you prefer biking, then take the bike and just go out for a ride.

If you have a pet or you love animals, play with them, spend time with companions that love you unconditionally, as you are right now. Do things that make you get out of your mind and stay 'busy with the hands' - it can help you become more centred and come back 'down to earth', connected with the real world as it is for where are you at this moment. It will take a bit of time, naturally, but keep at it and know it will eventually wane, pass and have no power over you in the long run.

Refuse and reject anything that seems as if it is not your own thought. You'll know when it doesn't feel 'right' or good to you. It takes practice but it will become easier as you stay alert. Be kind to yourself and forgive yourself for having been set up. We've all been had by this horrible person and his wife.

You've made the first step and that is to voice yourself - give yourself credit for having done so.

You deserve it.

Dove Wrote:I was also told that this forum was filled with drug addicts and dealers who are filled with hate and demonic astral attachments.
There is more, lots more, but I need to recenter. I’m very emotional upset right now.
Welcome Dove.

Good for you in taking a first step.  Take your time here and take care of yourself first.

There is much good information to read through and many first hand accounts of varying degrees of abuse, of being controlled and manipulated by Stewart and Janet Swerdlow's abilities to play on your fears and insecurities, that a host of people have experienced through their association with Expansions.  That is their specialty.  Of course they would want to scare people away from this open forum.  But don't take my word or anyone else's, just check it out for yourself.

We are here because  we have all discovered and verified through sharing our stories that we have been shamelessly lied to and taken advantage of by the Swerdlows for their own selfish personal gains. 

To quote William the mod-- there is 'no pressure here'.

[user=1307]xanthas[/user] wrote:
Quote:Literally (lots of sunlight).

Musically (gentle, soft classical musical scores or music that is pleasant to your ear). Also before you go to sleep this helps you prepare for a better night's rest.

Herbal teas - if it's too hot, just put them in the fridge and drink them cold after preparation

Nurture yourself with treating yourself to aromatherapy baths, anything that will help you dissolve the negative and oppressive darkness.

Take walks out in the daylight if you can in nature - touch the plants - it reconnects you with something very real and mundane. Smell them, too. If you like taking pictures, go out and look for motives that interest you.

If you enjoy cooking, or at least, enjoy food - choose the best as a treat when you've had a great day but just feed yourself with that which tastes good to you and eat slowly... By concentrating on little things, you'll be rediscovering the little pleasures in life, re-opening you to receive positive and life-affirming energy, helping you to dissolve the negativity you've been fed.

If you like to go swimming or spend time in the sauna or turkish bath, treat yourself to that. If you prefer biking, then take the bike and just go out for a ride.

If you have a pet or you love animals, play with them, spend time with companions that love you unconditionally, as you are right now. Do things that make you get out of your mind and stay 'busy with the hands' - it can help you become more centred and come back 'down to earth', connected with the real world as it is for where are you at this moment. It will take a bit of time, naturally, but keep at it and know it will eventually wane, pass and have no power over you in the long run.

Refuse and reject anything that seems as if it is not your own thought. You'll know when it doesn't feel 'right' or good to you. It takes practice but it will become easier as you stay alert. Be kind to yourself and forgive yourself for having been set up. We've all been had by this horrible person and his wife.

You've made the first step and that is to voice yourself - give yourself credit for having done so.

You deserve it.

Excellent advice xanthas.

xanthas Wrote:Dove, what happened to you, happened to me as well...

Stewart planted ideas about my having been sexually abused by US military in order to program me... I believed it and when slowly, bit by bit, others proved to me that what he said (i.e., a microchip 'implanted' in my skull turned out to be his mindf*ck after I had a proper brain scan) was but all attempts to make me dependent upon him and only turn towards him for 'help' - against money, of course.

So, rest assured, what he has been telling you was solely for the purposes to completely freak you out and keep you unnerved and on the edge of your sanity for the best part possible. Don't give any more power to it. Try and nurture yourself with light:

Literally (lots of sunlight).

You deserve it.
Thank you so very much! Thank you all so very much! You seem to be wonderful people who really care.