Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shy and seeking help
[user=1346]Golden Winged SnakeOiLion[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Quote:"My main fear is can SS do what he says? Can he get into you from a distance? Is he capable of astral assassination? Do the techniques he teaches for protection work and if so does he know how to get around them to hurt somebody?"
He and his cult-boys pretty much use 3D things to accomplish things: Hacking the forum with software, threats, lies, outing people. That would not be necessary if he had the powers. His "I will be more powerful when I'm dead" - line is stolen from Obi Wan. And finally, if he had the powers, then this very forum would not exist any more (see PP's post).

Exactly!

[user=1729]Dove[/user] wrote:
Quote:I’ll add some more information while I’m in a better frame of mind.
When I began having boughts of fatigue and health issues SS told me that it was the Hyperspace Café people attacking me. I told him that I didn’t even know anybody from there and he said to me that it “didn’t matter; they attack anyone who is connected to me. It just goes with the territory, sorry”. It made no sense to me why a group of people I didn’t even know would attack me, who was just another of the many who knew SS. He said that they (Hyperspace Café people) needed to be removed. .

Any ideas on how he is going to go about " removing" the people at HCF.. That is an interesting statement to be coming from one of the worlds foremost metaphysical leaders....

Now we know why they're so keen on hitting the delete button, unless we're all like Obi-Wan...

Two of the world’s most self-proclaimed metaphysical leaders can perhaps be expected to have something like HCF happening...

PurplePebble Wrote:[user=1729]Dove[/user] wrote:
Quote:I’ll add some more information while I’m in a better frame of mind.
When I began having boughts of fatigue and health issues SS told me that it was the Hyperspace Café people attacking me. I told him that I didn’t even know anybody from there and he said to me that it “didn’t matter; they attack anyone who is connected to me. It just goes with the territory, sorry”. It made no sense to me why a group of people I didn’t even know would attack me, who was just another of the many who knew SS. He said that they (Hyperspace Café people) needed to be removed. .

Any ideas on how he is going to go about " removing" the people at HCF.. That is an interesting statement to be coming from one of the worlds foremost metaphysical leaders....

I'm sorry Purple Pebble but I don't know. I could speculate and have heard rumors but to say for sure would be pure speculation based upon rumors. Of course if SS isn't actually capable of doing the things he claims you/we have nothing to worry about, right?

I did have a general question. Even if SS isn't capable of doing the things he claims...like astral attacks, does anyone think he can attach cords to people to steal energy? I could swear I found one on me that connects to him!

I don't know about whether or not he can perform astral attacks, but it's natural to lose and gain energy from other people on a day to day basis. I suppose it's possible you can manually direct who's energy you want to take or who you want to give your energy to.

Also, I'm new here and I have yet to be attacked. Then again, I'm not personally connected to Stewart.

"I'm sorry Purple Pebble but I don't know. I could speculate and have heard rumors but to say for sure would be pure speculation based upon rumors. "
[/quote]
What are the rumors Dove?

Quote:I'm sorry Purple Pebble but I don't know. I could speculate and have heard rumors but to say for sure would be pure speculation based upon rumors. Of course if SS isn't actually capable of doing the things he claims you/we have nothing to worry about, right?

I can handle speculation based upon rumors and separate the wheat from the chaff. Go for it.

:)

They are probably more afraid of you than you of them, since their whole business is about fear. So, no wonder they feel attacked, and making it even worse for themselves and others.

Don't let anyone plant seeds in your mind about anything. You know, sometimes they say kind of the right things, like: "No one does anything to you, you only do it to yourself."

I know better than to put anyone on a pedestal, and no one is “better” than you.

My issue is how they throw clients and business partners out on the street. It is a true case of business malpractice, especially in their area of self-proclaimed expertise.

PurplePebble Wrote:[user=1729]Dove[/user] wrote:
Quote:I'm sorry Purple Pebble but I don't know. I could speculate and have heard rumors but to say for sure would be pure speculation based upon rumors. Of course if SS isn't actually capable of doing the things he claims you/we have nothing to worry about, right?

I can handle speculation based upon rumors and separate the wheat from the chaff. Go for it.

:)
OK I'll post them, but I would like to do it where only members can read it. Any suggestions as to where I could post it more privately?

Dove Wrote:I was an OMG member since the end of last summer. I didn't go to the first meetings. Stewart treated me like a member though for a good year before I joined. He was always so nice to me. The creepy thing though was how he treated me almost like a daughter and called me part of his family. icon_afraidWhen I tried to distance myself he would get all worried and pretend to be emotionally hurt.
hhhh~I know exactly what you mean Dove about that whole show (acting). i seen it myself plenty.

It is actually a very good time to join HCF. So welcome Dove.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "