Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skydive for Charity
I know I don't post often and none of you really know me. In September 2008 I suffered a broken back leaving me permanently wheelchair bound. Well anyway, for the 2 year anniversary of this I have arranged to do a tandem skydive for the Spinal Research Charity. If you want to check my credentials I do have FaceBook and FaceParty and you can see me on YouTube.

If you did want to sponsor me I have a Just Giving page.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and wish me luck :-D

Attached Files Image(s)

I wish you all the best leah.:)

Good luck and have fun.

Wow! Have fun! (that sport is too scary for me ;) )
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Ah thanks guys! I figured after my accident (was pushed from a window) I may as well jump out of choice haha x in for a penny in for a pound xx

Why did you get pushed from a window?

Why not lol? I don't wish to sound rude as I am not being rude but I don't wish to discuss it xx

Ok I got magazine coverage which sadly focused on my adult work even though I stressed it was about my skydive, but still -

Closer article

I am supposed to be having a radio interview in a bit and photos for a publication, will tell you all later who for xx I can't remember lol xx Got my Spinal Research t-shirt on for it :-D

skydiving!!! sweet! have fun and be safe!