Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleep walking
I've been looking at my past and I remembered that I used to sleep walk a lot. Recently I found out my little brother had at least one experience sleep walking. I was the worst though and I would sleep walk a lot. But I have no recollection of this only from what my parents have told me. Does anyone else have these sorts of experiences? Not sure what to make of them yet.

I use to sleep walk a lot when I was young. My parents told me about it and I remember some of the trips because I was woken up while I was sleep waking.

My brother said during his sleep walking experience he had a terrible nightmare but he doesn't remember the details now. Maybe all just a side effect of trauma/programming.

The first general sign for the sleepwalking child is that they sleep with the eye lids partly open; sleepwalking begins when the brain is in the 2nd or 3rd stage of the sleeping cycle. This is used for programming and it is during the dream state that the child is being affected, the brain does not separate the dream with reality, and the dream usually consists of the child walking somewhere, therefore the child actual performs the walking action. Just like when children wet the bed, they dream they are going to the toilet, and this begins a habitual cycle.
‘Generally’ this does regularly occur in families with a military or religious involvement, because the philosophy is ‘children should be seen and not heard’ therefore the child can often be plagued with their own thoughts on everyday occurrences, yet no one in their life is prepared to listen to their little voices. The mind of a child is overloaded with energy that has no release, they go to bed with these issues and this is why the dream state overlaps reality.
If this continues into adulthood it takes on a whole different intention, and it is used for specific programming, the altered state of reality within the dream state is used as the window of accessibility.
When people are specifically programmed it can feel like a dream, that is why it can take many years to separate that it really did happen, because you are always in an altered state of consciousness which creates the reality to be dreamlike, and it sounds like this is what your brother has experienced. He should work on the memories of this nightmare and I am sure he will discover it was not a dream.

My mother did a lot of sleepwalking. In her later years it got so bad that my dad got scared she was going to leave the apartment building and get hurt or lost outside so he put up an alarm on the front door to go off whenever she would turn the handle. He found her once down the hallway of the apartment building just looking out of the window. Also my youngest daughter is a notorious sleepwalker. She said that when she was sleeping over at her one friend's house, she walked into the friend's mother's room looking at her jewelry and saying that she wanted it - almost like she was in a store and shopping. Luckily, the friend's mother knew about her sleepwalking and just steered her back to bed. :lol: I remember when she was about 3 years old, she had walked into her sister's bedroom and went into the closet, pulled her pants down and was about to go to 'do her business' on the shelf until I swooshed her up and hurried her to the bathroom. I love teasing her about that now that she is 25. [Image: 201.gif] 

As for me, all I do is talk and yell in my sleep.

Sleepwalking is a fear of leaving the body when we sleep.When we want to take the body with us,we sleepwalk.It is an indication that something is happening at night with the person in question,so it is an indication that it is due to a programming issue.

I remember a case of sleep talking.

The person involved talked a complete "story" in an unknown language as it was in a computer language or an alien language.

This is interesting...I do a lot of sleepwalking, especially during times of stress.  I never remember it but my spouse is gleefully happy to fill me in.  Guess I should pay more attention to what he says.  Come to think about it, I haven't done any sleepwalking since I found a way to stop the nighttime visitations.  Maybe they were, indeed, connected.  Hhmm...

How did you stop the nighttime visitations?

I do a lot of sleep talking. I even wake myself up with it once in a while. Richard says that he wishes I would talk clearer so that he could understand what I am saying. LOL