Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stewart Swerdlow, good or evil!
Since almost everything he says I have never heard of I am having trouble deciding if he is for good or evil? I have purchased nothing just watched videos. So I am looking for is what he says on videos ok to listen to? is it just his products that people say are guided to control you, are his videos safe to watch? Is the whole Stewart Swerdlow show just to make money? is he not as honest as he makes him self of to be? any info is appreciated.

Schizoaffective psychopath/cult leader, practically all his information is stolen from others. Some of the psychic techniques do work but there's so much disinformation mixed in with them they often cause more harm than good (as many people here have found out first hand with techniques like the brown merger). He also makes up stuff constantly and believes a lot of his own BS. His website and video conferences are heavily censored. A few people have died in connection with expansions, I was almost one of them. He's good at mindfucking certain types of people, tends to prey on widows, loners and mentally disturbed people in general. His primary objective is to extort money by offering endless band-aid services that supposedly help you from the incredible amount of bullshit he aims to scare you with.

The expansions.com website was funded with drug money. Some have speculated as to whether his group is an experimental type of cult that is monitored by some kind of intelligence agency as a study on new religion and/or mind control techniques. He also likes to bully and threaten victims of his cult by sending harassing letters and legal threats from his attorney. This website for instance has been taken down a few times due to legal threats being sent to the web hosting service.

Oh, Ah I'm just going by watching his videos, alot of the Montalk stuff was interesting, alot of his videos also. I was reading about him, I googled Stewart Swerdlow good or bad, and they suggested comming here and asking people here about him, there was some dislikes. Will be thinking twice if I want to purchase something from the site. Thanks
(06-08-2012, 07:09 PM)mmasterson Wrote: Schizoaffective psychopath/cult leader, practically all his information is stolen from others. Some of the psychic techniques do work but there's so much disinformation mixed in with them they often cause more harm than good (as many people here have found out first hand with techniques like the brown merger). He also makes up stuff constantly and believes a lot of his own BS. His website and video conferences are heavily censored. A few people have died in connection with expansions, I was almost one of them. He's good at mindfucking certain types of people, tends to prey on widows, loners and mentally disturbed people in general. His primary objective is to extort money by offering endless band-aid services that supposedly help you from the incredible amount of bullshit he aims to scare you with.

The expansions.com website was funded with drug money. Some have speculated as to whether his group is an experimental type of cult that is monitored by some kind of intelligence agency as a study on new religion and/or mind control techniques. He also likes to bully and threaten victims of his cult by sending harassing letters and legal threats from his attorney. This website for instance has been taken down a few times due to legal threats being sent to the web hosting service.

Rich, I know people who were involved for awhile and can't seem to entirely make the break from Stewart Swerdlow because they "like" him or "feel sorry for him" and are otherwise sentimentally tied to him.

Just bear in mind that sociopaths by definition are considered highly intelligent and charming. When someone would post that they 'felt sorry for Stew' - Richard - who started this forum would write, "I FEEL SORRY FOR THE VICTIMS!"

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php?tid=141

He comes off as likeable and charming because he has good acting skills, however behind the fascade he's a particularly nasty con-artist. His wife is similar though not as good of an actor, she's more the business end of the arrangement.

They are driven people and are all about fame, extortion, pandering, lying, toying with people and are totally delusional. Many here have been a part of their personal world and as far as people go they are bad beyond believing (I've never come across anything like them).

The amazing part is how their operation has continued along all these years unabated but they put a lot of work into covering their asses. Keep in mind he's a convicted felon and lives a good life doing what he does (he wouldn't be likely to make decent pay otherwise) and the only other way he could live as good of a life would be to get into drug dealing or some other form of crime which would be a considerably more risky path.

I like the montalk exp he has, all his no how on everything. It seems like there are people who have paid for services or products that now feel like they are being taken, co herced into joining a cult like situation, alot of disgruntled view points. Trying to keep a open mind here.
(06-09-2012, 02:10 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: Rich, I know people who were involved for awhile and can't seem to entirely make the break from Stewart Swerdlow because they "like" him or "feel sorry for him" and are otherwise sentimentally tied to him.

Just bear in mind that sociopaths by definition are considered highly intelligent and charming. When someone would post that they 'felt sorry for Stew' - Richard - who started this forum would write, "I FEEL SORRY FOR THE VICTIMS!"

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php?tid=141

First of all it's "Montauk" . Secondly I don't think you're trying to "keep an open mind "at all. In fact just the opposite.

I came here to hear what people had to say about Stewart Swerdlow, mainly the people who run this site. They I was told have a different opinion about Stewart, a very negative opinion, many complaints. The rest of the people here feel the oposite, they like Stewart. That is what I was told when I googled, Stewart Swerdlow, good or bad. It was enough to get my curiosity up and enough for me to investigate this a little further. Excuse me for making a spelling error, I am human, thank you very much! It is a open mind, and I plan to build on that, not to be tainted, interjected, corrupted in any form or matter! I am trying to get a consensus of what people think or there thoughts, for my own safety! Thank You "for so much"
(06-09-2012, 10:06 AM)Mercy Now Wrote: First of all it's "Montauk" . Secondly I don't think you're trying to "keep an open mind "at all. In fact just the opposite.

Beware of 'consensus' as a way of divining truth, Rich. An overwhelming majority of human beings existing on this planet aren't aware of the extent of malevolent manipulations going on on their behalf or of the unfortunately victims of black magick ritual...or a whole host of other things. A consensus polling of this population would give you nothing of substance.

It's best to read the testimony of people who've directly experienced, met, interacted etc. with the $$'s in order to find out the truth about them. Bear in mind that many don't speak up for fear of reprisals. Just reading here on the forum should give you more than enough info. to make an opinion.

Yes a opinion, I'm suprised, I never would of thought he had so many dislikes. He really seemed like a nice guy. I just can't believe he is like that.