Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop The Banging
Nice stuff in the clarity of being thread.  I always am really hesitant to 'worship' or 'have faith' in anything but the emotion of love.  For it conquers all.  My mantra is simply to put myself into a feeling of love and it goes like this "I am a bright sun radiating pure love".  I have tried many over the years to calm my mind.  This is the only one that has ever worked for me.  Our love is our major defense of the anthropos.

Welcome aboard Millipodium, you can post in the rest of the forums now.

Thanks, Admin!

(05-02-2013, 10:36 PM)millipodium Wrote: Nice stuff in the clarity of being thread.  I always am really hesitant to 'worship' or 'have faith' in anything but the emotion of love.  For it conquers all.  My mantra is simply to put myself into a feeling of love and it goes like this "I am a bright sun radiating pure love".  I have tried many over the years to calm my mind.  This is the only one that has ever worked for me.  Our love is our major defense of the anthropos.

Brilliant! LOVE and inner nous or allowing the quietude that allows the inner knowing to surface. These are our best defenses.

"You were wearing them (Ruby Slippers) all along, Dorothy."

Mods.  can we do something about all these trolls?

Hey guys and Happy New year!  

I was able to log in today.  I don't know if it was just a glitch, or if forgiveness and harmony have prevailed.  

I would like to be back on board here with you guys.  I miss you all.  especially you, elizabeth.  I don't even remember what all the beef was about.   I appeal to your higher natures, Richard et al.    Please let me stay.

We had some software issues ever since the upgrade and some members got locked out. Everything is fixed now and you should be able to keep logging in.

Welcome back, millipodium, just don't call me a nihilist and we'll  be fine - lol!