Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange bruises and scratches
I dont believe I am programmed or have ever been abducted, but I have strange bruises and scratches appear on me apparently overnight. One day last month I had on a shirt that partially exposed my back and my husband was literally shocked at this huge scratch that traveled from the middle of my back, under my neck, to below my right shoulder blade. IT WAS HUGE! I would think a scratch that large I would've felt or remember but I didn't. It didnt even hurt after I discovered it, if he hadn't mentioned it I never would've known it was there.

Also bruises appear regularly. I have one now on my right thigh, its small and just showed up this morning. I have had very large bruises also, mostly on my arms and legs never on my torso. The bruises are painless also.

I am a very lucid dreamer and I have a lot of dreams where I face evil spirits and people. This may sound crazy but could these be manifestations from my dream "battles"? Has anyone ever heard of anything like this before?

Any feedback would be appreciated because I am getting concerned.

In short yes they could be manifestations from your "dream battles". No it's not crazy and yes I've heard of it before.

Andrea,

I have a long thread on this topic at my weblog. It's very common:

http://pollyann.wordpress.com/2007/01/30...ce-wounds/

It's nice to see you have your own page Polly.  I'll have to take some time to read what you have posted.

beyondinfinity Wrote:It's nice to see you have your own page Polly.  I'll have to take some time to read what you have posted.

Thank you, Elisa.  I started my weblog almost 3 1/2 years ago.  Next month it will be 3 1/2 years old.  Wow, I hadn't realized.  :)

My email is still: [email protected]

Do you realize it was six years ago this month that you and I met in person???  Can you believe it has been that long?  What a journey that was.

Unfortunately, one of the posters in the aforementioned thread at my weblog committed suicide.  The person was young and tormented and into things he should not have been into.

I tried to interest Linda at EarthFiles in the thread but she never responded to me and I also sent the link to George Noory but no response on that try either.  There is one other person I know of who might be interested but I haven't emailed her yet.  One of these days I will, when the energy is right.  Actually, I know someone else, too, I could write to, so that is two people.

Your writing has been a great tool  for release work.  I applaud the diligence and dedication that you apply.

Thank You Polly! I will check it out now. :)

Andrea Wrote:Thank You Polly! I will check it out now. :)
Andrea, I hope you find a sense of resonance and support.  You certainly are not alone in what you have been experiencing!  I have wanted to bring the subject more exposure because the more exposure a phenomena like this has, the more there is safety in numbers.  Feel free to add to the comment section.  You can always post anonymously if you like.

Wow! Polly I was so unaware of how common this phenomenon happens to be. This is really amazing. How on earth could so many people have this occurance?
More research is definitely in order. Thanks again.

You are most welcome, Andrea.  Imagine my surprise when all of these people  began checking search engines and found that thread!  Obviously, there's a lot going on at night.  If you come up with anything I might be interested in, please let me know.