Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swine Flu
Glad to hear there is someone nice out there, the poor darling no one wants to be alone when you feel like that! She can venture out with a mask on so that she does not give it to anyone else, and she should just get a doctors certificate for her boss, and tell her boss if she returns before she is recovered she could get worse and give it to everyone else in the place! He will have no staff then. 

The only thing that actually kills the flu germ is the sun, that’s why the dirty little critters enter our body, we protect it from the rays.

If you have a pic of her at home when she is happy and healthy, visualize on it, and when you are not looking at it put a crystal over her it, a quartz will do, send her energy from that pic when she was healthy and happy, and this will amplify her because you are her mummy…and no one loves her more.

Thanks for that AJ, I will do so right away.

And don’t tell her what you are doing, you do not want the energy of ‘doubt’ entering the love you are sending. Be positive DT above all. tell her dad to take her a bag of oranges and a box of berries, does not matter if they are the frozen ones.

I'm sorry to hear this DT.Hope your daughter gets better quickly.She should be drinking echinacea tea every day for at least 7 days.

Thanks everyone for all your well wishes. Hopefully she will be up and around real soon.

No, AJ, I won't tell her what I am going to do. She may not believe in it, then it won't work. I was thinking of putting her picture on our radionic box and using that.

Thanks MC. I will have to tell her that too. Hopefully she will listen to me.

Best wishes to her. I too hope she is well soon.
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Yes, best wishes! :)

How is she today DT?

She had to go back to the doctor yesterday because she was coughing so hard she was throwing up. She still feels like sh** and is craving company. LOL Misery loves company, right? But last night I fired up the radionic box for her. We will see how that works out.

DT, it is common to feel like sh*t for up to a month after first getting the flu, no I do not see it as misery loves company, when you are that sick you just want to be looked after, it is in all of us. Please keep us informed on how your treatment is working, and how your baby is going, it must be hard for you to be so far away.