Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swine Flu
Thanks, AJ...yes, I wish I could be there with her to take care of her. SIGH...I guess I just have to wait until December....

Yes I can totally understand DT, it must be ripping you up, all I can suggest is you ring her a million times a day, because it always makes you feel better that someone loves you when you are down.

DT, That's so difficult being apart from the kids. I agree with AJ keep phoning her to check on her. I always asked mine when they were sick "Same,Better,Worse?"

She needs to keep hydrated too especially coughing like that. 

How is she today DT?

She said she's taking it hour by hour. I think she is feeling somewhat better because she said she is going to try to go to work tomorrow or Friday. She's crazy, but she doesn't have any more sick days left and she refuses to use her vacation days because she wants to save them for when I come there. You just can't argue with her....

If she is up to going back to work then she must be feeling better, but she should not be doing it, she needs that rest to fully recover.

How is your baby going DT?

I was just going to ask the same AJ. DT, How is Stacy?

Yesterday she said she was feeling better, but didn't go to work. Today she said she is feeling bad again. So, she seems to swing back and forth. But I know how that goes. I've been fighting a cold for a few weeks now. It seems to get better, than all of a sudden my chest is hurting again and I seem sick again. SIGH...such is life. Oh...and before anyone asks, yes, I am drinking herbal teas and taking all the vitamins and herbs that I am supposed to. :-)

Glad to hear she is on the mend, yes the flu does make you up and down, that is the war going on inside your body, sorry to hear you’re not doing so well, hope you are both fine soon.