Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Gnostic Truth Guy
Here's someone with courage, wit and wisdom who doesn't buckle under the ReLeNtLeSs f'n pressure of the evil MACHINE.

It's true that we're lab rats stuck here with literally everything set against us - in a way that most could never really let in. He seems to be working his inner assignment and helping to clarify a few obscure points. In so doing he fortifies others who still have legitimate divine energy left in them. He pretty much breaks it down in simple terms with integrity.

Take a little time to check out his videos. With his brilliant mind, he's figured out the bullshit...cut it into little pieces and is now smearing it onto the pasty faces of the evil drones. ROCK ON GTG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SsQs4A44bY

(Just in case anyone reading this is STILL falling for the New Agey straight jacket...that WE'RE the ones creating our own reality and we just need to think positive and we'll be able to draw THAT to us nonsense...) read this...read it and weep!

http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/#thirtysix
http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/gnos...iation.htm

"...Let us now return to the theme of self-initiation. There are men who have woken up a little and are desperately searching for the path of liberation of their Spirits. Those men can initiate themselves and produce the transcendental change which can lead them to the Spirit.
Next I will relate the formula of self-initiation which I developed and applied to myself. At night, in bed and ready to sleep, whoever so wishes can mentally repeat the following until they fall asleep:

I want to separate myself from the creator god and his creation, I want to separate myself from matter and time, I want to separate myself from my body and soul, I want to unite myself with my Spirit, I want my Spirit to be liberated, I want to be my Spirit, I am my Spirit”.

This formula of self-initiation produces incredibly striking results; however it must be applied with care. At least at the start, it is better not to practice it every night.

This type of nocturnal self-initiation leads us onto the cases in which initiations are received during sleep. In these cases the aspirant moves out of his physical body and the ceremony is carried out in other dimensions of the created universe. There are initiates who have received one, two, even three initiations during sleep. Others have received the first on the physical plane and the rest outside of it. Each case is unique; there are no two the same.

During the initiation ceremonies carried out during sleep, the aspirant, although far away from his physical body, is fully conscious of what is happening.

Not only initiations of the Spirit, but also those of the soul can be received in other dimensions" (from link above 2" from bottom).

~The Gnostic Truth~

"Primordial Gnosis - The Forbidden Religion"

http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/gnostic-book.htm

Hang onto your hat with this powerful book! Don't be put off with the black/red color scheme; the labelling what we are used to referring as the left hand path (Satanism) and he calls Gnosticism the left hand path; the label of Lucifer as the true serpent-bringer of knowledge and Satan as the demiurge. (The Christians will have a field day labelling this as an evil piece of work).

JUST REMEMBER that any authentic knowledge that would help a man liberate his spirit from this hellhole would have been corrupted and usurped as quickly as possible. THE GOOD PARTS STOLEN and reversed in order to corrupt their power. This would have been done at the beginning of mankind. SO, BLACK/RED are power colors (period). The Satanists steal 24/7 - keep an open mind that they stole legitimate Gnostic truth and corrupted it. Left most likely IS the path to liberation but they stole that too. Just sayin'...this is a very worthwhile read and don't let the superficial triggers keep you away from it.
These "Gnostic Truth Guy" videos are a good place to start. They are a clear and easy break-down of Gnostic Metaphysics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tx-50Zg_1U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31lg96K4x74

At 9:16 of the bottom link he talks about God's orderly extraction and why it's being done in a particular way so as to not damage us or destroy us (due to not having been separated out properly). We are POWs held hostage and the rescue is very delicate. Saklas (Satan) would want to take us with him if he's to be destroyed.  Deluded, evil fool that he is - he's wringing out all the energy he can through inducing suffering. That does indicate that his energy supply has been choked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho_h7zLeRXQ
The Intermediate Metaphysics videos are A M A Z I N G !!! (Look to the right and you can start at the first one) but getting right into here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0sbxZS_n_E
Finally got around to checking out the gnostic truth guy!  Great insights.  Great no bullshit ways of explaining things!  thanks, elizabeth.
You're welcome ~ NO, thank TGTG!

What a clear communicator with an ability to illuminate very gnarly points i.e. the potential was always within GOD/SOURCE that one of the littler "popped-off" (from source) lesser gods could choose evil (or an opposite way of growth -parasitic, sadistic, greedy, predatory consumption).

NOW, it was so obviously a loser choice on EVERY level that the other gods as well as Source said NO WAY JOSE and pinched Saklas off right from the get go OR ELSE THERE could possibly be the chance that the cancer could grow and "f" things up for everyone - say, if he could get the alliegience of other god-peerage.

What we're dealing with here is a delicate extraction process in order that the viables don't get destroyed. It certainly s*cks being stuck here while we witness this dismantling - it's a very intense war zone. Spirits still have a very real chance of losing everything before this thing resolves the more time goes on.

~ WE'VE BEEN STUCK HERE maybe since this nightmare began, behind enemy lines ~ or we've chosen to come in on assignment in order put an end to it once and for all. Helping entrapped spirits to wake up and keep their focus is essential.

He also let us see how much harrassment from the ether he gets. NO KIDDING ~ with someone pulling it all together with such clarity. No wonder they told him to shush.

I call him a personal trainer for the spirit - lol! Tongue
The Gnostic Truth

http://www.youtube.com/user/wenaolong/discussion

"LET IT BE KNOWN!!  IF HE SAYS "EVIL IS JUST THE COUNTERBALANCE TO GOOD" THEN HE IS EVIL!!  IF HE CLAIMS THAT "YOU CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY" AS A WAY TO EXPLAIN THE BEHAVIOR OF THE WORLD, THEN HE IS EVIL AND TAKES YOU TO BE A BLIND FOOL!!

It should be obvious that we cannot distinguish Good and evil the way we distinguish two things on a balance beam!  That's just idiotic and immoral.

It should be obvious that we cannot take responsibility for the world, certainly not on the flimsy pretext that in SOME SENSE we create our own experiences.  TELL THAT TO THE CHILDREN WHO ARE BEING MUTILATED RIGHT NOW FOR THE PLEASURE OF EVIL!!

Further, it is even obviously SELF-CONTRADICTORY IN SEVERAL WAYS.

1)  It is not clear at all what "balance" is achieved by allowing evil to run amok and choose sometimes innocent people as victims, unless you have a very cynical view in the end, and view ALL beings as evil, and all evil done as payback for previous evils (teaching tools?).  But then they can't explain where the FIRST evil came from, and they cannot define how that is being paid back in all these ways since they also claimed that it was in fact a BALANCING FORCE (which means it never goes away, and SHOULDN'T go away).  They are saying evil is payback for evil, but then in fact they are saying it is "payback" for Good also, because if Good exists, then it MUST HAVE EVIL to counterbalance it.  SEE THE EVIL IN THESE PEOPLE YET?

2) If you really do "create your own reality", then SO DOES THE REST OF THE WORLD, since there ARE others who are out there (only a solipcist says otherwise, and then "who are they saying it TO?"  if they say "to myself", then you can just ignore them and walk away, by definition.  It's not rude, after all, since they created their own reality and they walked away from their self, and can stop talking to their self any time they want.... :D).  So it solves nothing to "create your own garden" when the rest of the world is busy surrounding it with overflowing sewage tanks.  Sure, someone can "make the most of it", but they look really silly pretending they are "changing the world" or "making the world a better place" or "doing something positive ABOUT the world condition" or "taking responsibility for the world".  Really, they are putting up a fig leaf, and small fig leaf at that.  The world is still there, in all its evil anti-glory, and denial means putting one's head in the ground, garden or not, while putting ass in the air.  The world is all about taking advantage of THAT condition.

So to everyone, clean up your room, organize your stationary, throw out junk and trash, wash your clothes, buy your groceries wisely, do your hygiene rituals and otherwise maintain your physical existence, but don't pretend this "changes the world", because it just makes your corner of hell more livable, and why in hell not do that?  Of course you would do that.  But just because Hurtado channels a deceptive demon being who helps him make millions by being a good marketer of BS, that doesn't mean  he's making the world a "better place", and it doesn't mean he has any Truth.  It means the opposite.

Seeing evil for what it is, purifying oneself of all evil, and doing this DAILY, ALL DAY, is the only way to be Saved.  One does this by KNOWING THE TRUTH and ACTING ACCORDINGLY.  ANYONE WHO BLOCKS THIS PATH IS EVIL, PER DEFINITION.  Seeing this TRUTH is what FREES you.

Remember this when your body or the world fails you" (TGTG).
Excellent and important read by TGTG. How many of us can relate to this?

http://wenaolong.blogspot.com.es/2013/02...of_12.html

"Philosophic beings start off with a strong amount of shock and disorientation, and everything about this world seems not only surreal in its mystery, but somehow ominous and foreboding.  There seems something sinister going on, but not merely in the way something sinister might seem to be going on in this or that particular case from the point of view of a consciousness normatively designed for this dimension.  Something seems meta-sinister about this place.  Something seems so fundamentally WRONG with things as they "simply are" that this only becomes compounded by the fact that for the vast majority of "hoomans" this doesn't seem to be the case at all" (TNTG)

Not only is this place against the grain of a Theomorph in every way but we're the ones singled out for "special handling" i.e. targeted thwarting and torture. The extra sensitivity which is a hallmark of a true being is a double edged sword ensuring that we suffer exponentially...milked for garmanbozia.

"So in this game there are two sets of rules automatically and from the start.  One side is playing in their home court, and they have a very natural sense of being where they belong.  The other side doesn't belong here at all, has a deep sense of alienation from this place, doesn't want to play this game which is totally skewed in favor of the other team, and is having no fun whatsoever.  For one side it is a game, for the other, it is torture.  For one side the game is agreeable, fair and worth playing, for the other it is fundamentally disagreeable, unfair and not worth playing.  But that is not quite the whole issue.  The issue turns out to be that while these two conditions are in every way  not appropriate for the sort of game that is being played, the nature of the way the game is set up is rigidly enforced so as to maintain the pretense that the game is running smoothly and fairly, that there is no difference between any of the beings who inhabit these shells called "bodies" and that there is nothing but a pervasive, blind justice in the form of physical laws held naturally in common with either blind chance or else some fair and just "god" which supervises the entire thing.  From the very beginning, before the whistle blows to begin, the entire game is rigged from top to bottom, and yet both sides are prevented from seeing this!

At least on the lower levels of this game they are both blind to the direct truth.  While the "natives" seem to have the better end of the stick, they are also naturally programmed to have frustrations and grumbles, to go through tragedies and dramas, ostensibly "just like" those which the "captives" must undergo.  The bodies seem themselves all to have been scripted by some rules of order and randomness which show no direct traces of discrimination.  But this doesn't change the fact that such discrimination does exist.  It just means that there is plausible deniability for one side, who feels quite "natural and at home here" and so they may be quite puzzled and genuinely "concerned" if someone else has a "fundamental" problem "inside their own skin", so to speak.  But they won't be inclined to see any great big conspiracy in the matter" (TGTG).

How much you wanna bet that true beings of divine origin will be born into families comprised of "Earth people" as well as marry them. They are often the black sheep and misunderstood.   

"...they are abused by the entire system, and abused as if by nature and so by natural right.  At the SAME TIME, the public and normative discourse automatically throws out any case before it even gets near any docket of consideration in culture.  Indeed, it hunts down and exterminates these beings if they even so much as try to go off and form their own communities.  So those are the rules of the game.  You never know what is going on under the shells as they are slid about, but no matter what shell you pick up, it loses, no matter what, and there is no way that you can prove that there is cheating going on because there is simply no way to demonstrate your damages..."

Brilliantly put as always!
Lordy, I found another brilliant gem from TGTG.

One:
Original reality as a harmonic process which was suddenly invaded by a cosmic error
Cosmic error is defeated, and the Genuine Beings escape at the end of the process

Two:
Systemic exploitation which suddenly begins to go against itself in a cancerous way.
It progresses through this process of self-devouring, enabling a royal demonic beneficiary. 

These two interpretations interpenetrate and relate to each other as a form, for which each acts as a content.

And that's not even the secret.

Moreover, these two interpretations imply each other, but only one is self-consistent without the existence of the other, after a simple subtraction of connecting content from it.  The other "dies" without its complement, and cannot afford to sever contact with it.

That's not the secret, either.

Then it matters which one of these views naturally comes to your mind when you watch this video.  One of them will more naturally occur to you, and you will naturally prefer one to the other.  You either like devouring and the processes which are built upon it, or you like the idea of a world where beings systematically interact without such a process of devouring.  The one you NATURALLY prefer, according to your deepest and most authentic self, is the world in which you belong.

When everyone is sorted into these two world classifications, they will have a world boundary drawn between them and the two will be permanently separated so that no minds can come across the barriers.  Then... things will happen in each world different than in the other world...  only energy will be able to cross the world barrier.  That will be a "very interesting" time for everyone.

The secret is whether or not you are on one side or the other, but it is not a secret to those who have been watching over this world for the great harvest (which has two scythes).   It is only a secret from you, because ignorance is bliss for the wicked, but for the Righteous it is abhorrent.  If you were in the world of the Good, the Eternal Realm, then you will know this by now, but you already knew it before, and found what I'm saying to be True.  And if you found it abhorrent, then it is a sure sign either that you have a lot of purification to do, or you have none to do, since you can't ever be clean.

Your only chioice will be "what to do with what I now Know (or how to suppress this Knowing even harder now that I read all this). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuQGfk9Gmgo
Hymn of the Cathars; A.E.I.O.U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlGO9IRJeqg

Illuminating the most dangerous game.

http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/the-...or-god.htm

"And why does the creator want this being to evolve? So that it will transform itself gradually into him. That is why he made his precepts and commands. He wants man to transform into himself, the creator, to become the same as him. The body and soul would be very happy if this happened because they are part of the creator god. But the Spirit is not part of him; It has another origin and another destiny.
As long as the Spirit is chained up, everything goes well, It impels evolution. But if even one Spirit frees Itself It disturbs the whole plan."

"On The Theological Nature of Human Guilt"

http://wenaolong.blogspot.com.es/search?...-results=1

Evil is inherently alien to our universe.  It is automatically Eldritch.  And if there is any being deserving of "guilt" feelings, as "bad" it is this being, yet it is precisely THIS being which CANNOT FEEL SUCH A FEELING.  In fact, given that it entails a "fall from grace" it implies having HAD Grace, and this is something such an evil being never had.  It is in fact true of ANY truly evil being.

It is when a Good and True Being has been under the negative influence of "the anti-Being-as-such", that evil takes its course.  Evil as such, outside of interaction with the Good, CANNOT BECOME A DISCOURSE until that event occurs.  It is outside the Realm of Reality or "Irreal" until precisely that moment of first contact when the first victim-aggressor relation is obtained in the history of all universes. That is "major" if you will.  Much more major than any minor world that breaks apart when an "ego" gets a psychological equivalent of a hemmoraging bruise.  Even a psychopathic personality is capable of ruminating about such relations in his local environment which "ought to" faciliate certain behaviors and social interactoins.  The ego of such a being is "very well adjusted". (tgtg)

Good article. This universe in its entirety WAS EVIL SINCE IT'S INCEPTION though.  Outside of this universe of physicality (because we are living on Earth surrounded by a universe of matter) which was created and sustained through a mechanistic/technological process, WE HAVE THE PURE, ORIGINAL, REALM of SOURCE! Halleluyah!

There certainly SHOULD be guilt and shame within a being playing a righteous game  but a sociopathological entity as Yaldaboath would have none because in his mind, he's the bomb!
What a problem the likes of he (despite the morbid curiosity)
the godlet-aeons could quickly see he was a monster of infinite capacity.

Now the mop-up will commence with many doing penitance.  
The injustice left hanging never to be mended
Entrapped spirits say, stop the banging
We've been mortally offended!
Hey,  Stop the banging.   Good quote~
~THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE - not THEM ~

This is an excellent series to watch (1-5) - probably my favorite. It's helpful to have this clarity and support during these dangerous times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ieQc4Ui4zc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UObV3mZwA_w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fow2hRJFFT0
A short but sweet overview on Gnosticism by Pop Lar, who comments on TheGnosticTruthGuy's page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM1ThEzrj...e=youtu.be
For clarification and study:

http://www.gnosticq.com/hp.text/hp.dia.html
"To the Saints who endured and still endure their persecution it is guaranteed that their Salvation is complete and they are as Good as Restored right now, and that in the immediacy of this Truth is already contained the Real and Living Truth that our Godly Family in the Heavens and we have no need of remembrance of this erroneous epoch of evil's deformed and then erased appearance.  It is already as if it never were.  The very nameless, faceless, and timeless eradication of evil will be the very permanently enshrined, expressive and eternal conscious bliss of the Substantial Existence of the Good" (TGTG)

http://wenaolong.blogspot.com/

...and this scintillating confection of inspired contempt delivered by one containing authority of spirit. Those of overarching spirit-superiority spit upon evil knowing it soon be cast into the pits of perdition.

"To discover the brute possibility of a world in which its highest ideal form, even if achievable in bare essence, or perhaps even in both essence and in every minor detail, would in the end still be a cosmic FARCE, in which no one, not even the GOD who made it, to say nothing of a mere man in high seat with a high hat, can survive its last moment!  [HaHaHaHaHAH!]

The great farce of this WORLD, which belongs to a god who is NO REAL GOD, and is made in image of a being that in all the Cosmos is UNIQUE ONLY IN ITS DEFORMITY... being neither male nor female, and being a misbegotten, misbirthed MISCREATION, over whom

~ even ONE SPIRITUAL MAN is greater as Light is to darkness its absence.   One single Man could complete the CROSSING between God in the Highest and this world in its utter corruption, and himself stand OVER the false god of this world (Satan, Demiurgos, Yahweh, etc.), and be a Chief among EQUALS,~

Spiritual beings entrapped wrongly in a deformed human existence in a falsified universe made by an evil mind.  OUR DIGNITY could collective rise up beyond the false hierarchies of this world only if in our SUBLIME UNITY we could interact through an array of symbols sufficiently transcending TIME AND SPACE so as to enable us to weave an image in a form HIGHER than this false world with its false god could EVER achieve, thereby simultaneously manifesting in a HIGHER DIMENSION which overruns this one, and by being visible with and intersecting BACK UNTO that realm with the polarity of  direction OPPOSITE THAT YET ONE WITH IT, we showed our ironic DEVIATION from this world and all it calls "natural".

This perfect IRONY, this HOLY CROSS is known to many Spirits in this world and is understood through archetypal code, in TWO GENDERS (or an intermediate, bipolar coupling of those genders in some proportionality), so as to express IN THE FLESH this conjunct image across both SPACE AND TIME so that it is incontrovertibly universal, completely sincere and unhoaxed, and as to its Authenticity not even the dumb and blind false god of this world could deny it was beyond its ken, but say no more..." (TGTG)   
Another excellent video by Pop Lar that could leave no doubt but Satan and the bloodthirsty old testament "GOD" are one and the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2oeW9gjKPM
OK gang...it's time to understand Solipsim. This Sneeeaky, Sliiiimy, Satanic Ssssnake of a 'mEnTal-philosophy' has inSINuated itself into, ah...

"society"?

through none other than the New Age bowel-Movement via the Satanists. THIS IS A REAL DOOZY!

Read it and weep ~ then understand ~ then pass is on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistemological_solipsism
More brilliant outputs from TheGnosticTruthGuy's Blog.  His frank utterings are refreshing, and sadly, rare-beyond-compare, so used to eating 'worm-filled gruel' are we as our daily rations.

http://wenaolong.blogspot.com/

I think back now as my sweet, compassionate and intelligent 4 year old daughter was trying to justify eating a delicious steak served to her by her grandmother. She paused, looked up and said, "The baby cow said it was O.K."  She then happily devoured the steak in peace and happiness.

With a familiar and typical "clunk" type-feeling, I internally railed at this prison - so depraved, hardened and intrinsically evil that it makes accomplices of us - the innocent and the seasoned alike to partake of its foul offerings...so as to "survive"

The food chain - the predator/predation cycles - the constant lies - the compromises in order to fit in. The sooner this hellspawn universe is appropriately dealth with - the better!
http://wenaolong.blogspot.com/2014/02/us-and-them.html

"Us and Them

They have used force, and not merely persuasion, to bring your world into its present condition.  And they have intended to keep it this way forever.  They live on their "isles of the blessed" doing every vile, perverse cruelty to others as they see fit, on one side of the curtain.  On the visible side of the curtain, they show you a world with "authority" and rules and sticks, and some carrots like period on the end of a violent run on sentence!

But there is another "carrot" available to those whose Spirit is enamored with a True Communion.  And only they will receive Heaven, and thereby actualize that they are ALREADY RECEIVED.  So if you Love Truth above all things, because you know this is a Great War and not a family get-together, this world, then you KNOW you are hated by the world!  Then you KNOW why, and you KNOW also what they do NOT.  

They will NOT be received in Heaven, and a harsh annihilation unto oblivion awaits them, since they made war against the Holy Spirit.  They are NOTHING more than spiritual rapists, and they are cowards at that, wretches, and fools.  They have only complete obliteration to look forward to at the end of this "run" they've had.

Realize you Faithful that you are in court, under the eyes of Heaven, RIGHT NOW, and then see how you feel about that.   Does it change your attitude?  You'd be better off if it did, and the more of that the better!!!  That's RELIGION, that inward preoccupation, which needn't conflict with ANY outward action EXCEPT what is known to be wrong.  

People can be convinced of many different things, and this whether those things "make sense" or not.  And they may have nothing to gain in any world, seen or unseen, by their fixation.  Or they may have a partial, temporary gain, which then descends into a total loss.  Any way that goes they will have hell to pay for their evil acts, and for those who could have reformed, for their lack of Penance.   Who do you think made the vessels of wrath and mercy?  The demiurgos!!  But what that thing doesn't realize is that IT ALSO IS A VESSEL, and one of the most PROFOUND WRATH...  But that is nothing but the echo of all its own evil coming crashing back upon it!!  Waves of evil emanating from this evil and putrid, horrible factory of suffering for the sake of feeding it, the demiurgos.  This place is where from all that evil wrath, and back to its source.

Separated from this world are Those who have delineated themselves from it in thought, word, and deed.  And they have done it "for its own sake", for their stake is in the True Vinyard.

Keep washing the world off you like pilot washed his hands, and like those who shake the dust off their feet when leaving the decadent behind.

Don't compromise, and don't COWER

[b]But in what world you are forced to stand!  It is not because you are hated by your creators, because you are begotten of God and cannot be made from objects of lesser beings thoughts.  Therefore you have never been a body, but these bodies lie and say they are, merely because they are torture devices attached to your own Holy Spirit, and they drag it into these hells of “embodiment”.  That is the enemy of God.  They get you to compromise and believe in their authority as valid.  If they get that then they can get energy from you and it seems beyond anyone’s power to stop them.  So you must not cede any authority to them.  We are under the law of Conscience, and nothing more. 

With that said, there is nothing in civil law which is truly just that we wish to overthrow.  If there must be an orderly control of those who lash out in violence against others.  But that is also true of those who lash out in violence against others for specific reasons, which have to do with their Spirituality and their Divine Heritage and their Noble Lives.  Let the secular powers know that their actions are being watched by those with Genuine Power, and it is They who will administer over the eternal destinies of both the Good and evil.  Don’t dream that it ends with the body, don’t dream that body will last forever, either…  It will NOT.  Even their own “god” has told them that.

But they must pay for their temporal power to stave off their own being devoured.  That’s the price they pay.  In biology this is seen in that the organism begins to self-devour if starved.  Of course, it will do so in an orderly, top down fashion!!  But the down up fashion of devouring takes place on the microcosmic scale, as our embodied lives and their hierarchical food chains.  But what we lose Spiritually is what we compromise in order to ascend or abscond from that chain of suffering.  We must not compromise our Spiritual Virtues to “get alone” or “go along” with others.

The world is bound by a Higher Law to respect this fact.  Yet we must by our own end obey the dictates of our own Consciences!!  You cannot serve NO spirit, but must serve the Holy Spirit.  That is Your Conscience.  You cannot BUT KNOW this.  If there is any doubt, then it is NOT YOUR CONSCIENCE.  Your conscience only makes you doubt, it cannot itself be doubted.  If you doubt it, it wasn’t your True Conscience.  This is the True Christian Religion and it is NOT what is propounded in Christendom/Churchianity.

So what are you going to do, go along with their spirit?  That is the death of YOUR Spirit.  That is how their “machine” works.  That is how they are fed, by the moral decay of Spiritual Beings.  How could it have been ANY other way and for Morality, or really in the end ANY Qualia from existing in a “material” universe?  Indeed, how could a “material universe” even exist without this being the case?

So how can any existence for a Spiritual Being be at all meaningful if it is otherwise?  It cannot.  That is hell.  And that is this world.  It tries to take by force what it has no right to receive, even if it were given freely.  It must be dealt Justice.  It will be.  This is INEVITABLE.  No matter what things they say and do, no matter what pathetically false faces they wear, they shall know that our backs are turned toward them, and in a hostile manner.  They cannot win or persuade any of us to view them as in the Fellowship  of Beings.  They are anathema. 

What will become of them at the End of Days should be clear to anyone.  What will become of US is not for profane eyes ever to witness or know" (TGTG)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUcazplAc58

[/b]

Thank you Pop Lar for this clear and concise representation of the Gnostic
cosmos. WELL DONE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAnspSCrJ-0
Posts 173 and 174

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php...;pid=63879I

"I found it also curious that Stewart Swerdlow indicates in a flowchart in his 'Blue Blood True Blood' book that the Cathars are somehow part of the "Illuminati", the controllers of this planet... 
That's quite hilarious when you do even a little bit of research on the matter.

He connects the Cathars to the Merovingians, the Global Elite and his "13 Illuminati families" and even Rome and the Pope... 

The Cathars were Gnostics. Gnostics are heretics by definition of the Roman Catholic Church.

The most pure hearted Gnostics have always been dirt poor and lived in the gutters of their community. Or, they've created communities which revolved around Gnostic concepts and then had them razed to the ground by the Church.

See e.g. the Cathars, Bogomils, Paulicians, Waldensians, Ophites, Sethians, Marcionites, Valentinians, Manichaeans, the early true Christians (who were really dualists) ....

The 12th century Inquisition started mainly to destroy the Cathars and other Gnostic currents and information...  The Gnostics were and represented a huge danger to the religious and political authorities, because of the specific Knowledge they carried. 

Gnostics did not and do not collude with the Devil or anything evil, nor do they worship the sun and moon, as quite a few people seem to believe. (they leave that for example to the very capable hands of the Catholic/Christian Church.)

Connecting the real dots seems to be quite difficult for many, many people..." (Filter).

NO KIDDING! Angry
...i wonder why...
World Comedy vs. Divine Comedy

http://wenaolong.blogspot.com/search?upd...results=23

"Comedy rarely commits itself to observations of the sort of TRUTH which brings any significant response from those with power in this world.. rarely.  But it is barely on the cusp of doing so, but still avoids the direct truth.  But Carlin was willing to "go there", and Louis C.K. is on the edge of "going there".  But those who truly go there, aren't usually truly "successful".   Hence, the persistence of a balance between "success" and "comedy".  

But is it because, as Seinfeld implies, that with too much success comedy can no longer hold the image of revealing any truth with authenticity?  The real reason is this:  Comedy must go around the Truth in order to be successful.  Its "success" is measured in how close it comes to the truth without really baring it out for everyone in such a way as to attract the "grim and humorless" powers that be.  

If it is "too successful" at revealing any Truth, it becomes "unsuccessful" because it will not be accepted by the "judging mob".  Comedy, in the end, sells out to the mob.  It is just that part of the "political debate" which is humorous, then prolonged into "an act".  These are politicians, who happen to be funny enough that they decided rather to influence people by persuasion rather than by force... but in the end, they are within the parameters of those who use force, or they are not going to be successful.  Because that force does not accept being disrespected" (TGTG).

The court jester walked a fine line. He could get away with saying pseudo disrespectful things about the court and his majesty (because it helped diffuse tension) but if he crossed the line...

This applies to today's successful comediens. As soon as their material truly nails it -they get cancer, die of a drug overdose or get hit by a car.

Lenny Bruce, George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Sam Kinison ~ RIP
Who Can Stand
William Blake 

O for a voice like thunder, and a tongue
To drown the throat of war!
When the senses
Are shaken, and the soul is driven to madness,
Who can stand?

When the souls of the oppressed
Fight in the troubled air that rages,
Who can stand?

When the whirlwind of fury comes from the
Throne of God, when the frowns of his countenance
Drive the nations together,
Who can stand?

When Sin claps his broad wings over the battle,
And sails rejoicing in the flood of Death;
When souls are torn to everlasting fire,
And fiends of Hell rejoice upon the slain.
O who can stand?

O who hath caused this?
O who can answer at the throne of God?
The Kings and Nobles of the Land have done it!
Hear it not, Heaven, thy Ministers have done it!

Why did the demiurge forbid Adam and Even to eat from the tree of knowledge? Click on Poplar's other quick and impactful videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy-KVebb_Go
Reading these articles is a help for Gnostics since we don't have overt structures of support. They are brilliant and deserve attention.

"From Determinism to Agency..." article by TheGnosticTruthGuy

"We are in a new and final age of evil's pathetic desperation, and it will come in any convenient form for a scrap.  Be therefore MORE, and not LESS stingy in terms of Spiritual Energy, and let the chips fall wherever they may for the issue of the Truth.  It is out there and everywhere and if someone has a good excuse for missing it, it is for better Minds and Judges to determine.  

Face value is starting to become the New Inflation, since illusion is collapsing at cosmological rates, transformations occurring far beyond comprehension of any measure calculable in this universe.  Make firm your decision about that End, now.  THAT is the "power of now", and not some other nonsense the New Age fools have leaked out into the world.  They can try and put a New Age spin on this too if they want, but this is where the buck stops.  

These two essences go separate ways, and do not become one, never were one, and are not one, now.  That information is also contained in the powerful nowness that is, which is the fact of the ought, which does not collapse herein, but creates it out of the tension of its duality" (TGTG).
TALE OF TWO GNOSTICS

It is vital to point out differences in attitude towards God Almighty. These differences have come about through many lifetimes of the little shavers seeking union with the original. Understandably different attitudes or complexes could develop from the abandonment and mishandling of upper management on our dire issue. I believe that AS MUCH if not MORE b*llsh*t PR has been spread from the "DIVINE REALM'S publicist as the Chief Archon's. I kid you not.

I've never been a k*ss-*ss by nature with too many planets in Aries AND especially never felt a desire to genuflect to SOURCE itself who I've held a JUSTIFIED and deeply-rooted sense of anger for. SOURCE DID "F" UP on this one - BIG TIME.

~IT FAILED US~

I will give it no quarter. THIS WAS ONE GAWWWWWD AWFUL mistake and a multitude were victimized without ever receiving justice that will never be made right, ever. the suffering continues.

Why brilliant people don't delve into this issue is baffling to me. What, no one wants to take on the big daddy himself? Only the DemiUrge took him on...that's it?  The DemiUrge (Saklas) is an evil idiot and we are not THAT in any size, shape or form but most of us have legitimate grips. From the sound of it, the best the "salvage team from corporate" is gonna be able to do is wipe out our memories, "There, there poor dears, there you go...duh....." zzzzzzzzzzzzzAAAAP!

I'm gonna hunt down some ole' Robert Fay info. on interacting with Source...it's disturbing to say the least, and makes one feel much more insecure than you'd ever think possible. At first I thought it was the demiurge he was interacting with and I went back and forth for a while but I've come to the conclusion that it IS probably the Big Guy itself...(androgynous - like giant miracle grow), whatever it focuses on expands to the point that IT CANNOT shrink something unless it doesn't think about it. It's mind-blowing but makes intuitive sense. It also explains why it really is pointless to get mad at "BIG GAY AL" when it's well intentioned but not really any match (INITIALLY) for dealing with the problem Jehovah presented.

"DAMN! That greased sonovabitch is hard to catch."
The: "Source had this pig all hog-tied right from the beginning" argument doesn't hold ANY comfort at all for the afflicted even if it were true. NO, this was a big, bloody mess from the get go. It just wouldn't DIE!!! The hideous creature was much more diabolical and clever than initially suspected and add to that a Mother's love piped in to salvage the good trapped within and it must have been quite a concern.

I knew enough intuitively to not bother getting mad at 'Sentient-Evil' because (s)he could not BE anything other than that. IT WOULD NEVER CHANGE and IT WOULD NEED TO BE STOPPED. Getting mad would be wasted energy.

Why wasn't it being stopped? Where did the rescuers get lost along the way? The truth is that the battle depiction is closer to how John Kettler presents it with casualties suffered on both sides.

TheGnosticTruthGuy's utterances about Source are very sympathetic and smart from a spiritual survival point of view I suspect. We are dealing with RAW POWER of the absolute. The point is that it is much rawer than we would want to know. It's hard to work with hence the levels of agencies and ministers to get things done. The ningy ningy's (think Columbo tilting head and squinting eyes) usually get to me in the end that all isn't as it appears... here's my take, post 8.

http://hyperspacecafe.com/thread-8484-post-64040.html
Pop Lar sums it up - lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oiyoqbmhc2M
Excellent information in this video by Pop Lar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xROS2aAn...e=youtu.be

Tom Montalk's info. fills in some gnosis too.

http://montalk.net/gnosis/222/0-gnosis-summary

Sophia (the Aeon) wanted to bring spirit to matter. She threw herself to the edge of the galaxy. It was The Earth - the Moon - the Sun that she influenced.

The other planets were ruled by the Archons who were jealous of humans because we had a soul. The whole point of 9/11 was to release (bottom of the sea-trapped Archons). 60 years to the day the "Pentagon" got hit 9/11. The reason being was to let the Archon spirits loose. It is known that to trap a demon you use a pentagram. They were trapped under the Pentagon and were released that day. 1890's the priest discovered the Archon presence at the Chateau "This place is terrible" the the plaque over the door there. Also an Aspadeyas(?) demon is what they look like maybe. 1932 the Germans dug there, visited the cross at Henday and also excavated at the church to try to release them.

They have made their appearance to the leaders of the world. "I have seen the new man and he is terrible."

In a nutshell, approx 6,000 years ago the now "fattened up by human/animal suffering" Saturnian Archons infiltrated, dominated and engineered human beings to become their perfect energetic/biological feed. Their only interest in our well being was/is vis a vis selfish investment as a rancher to his cattle would be.

SATURN is the controller of "Father Time" the grim reaper of souls. The true LORD OF THE RINGS. They (Archons of Saturn) created linear time in order to enslave us. We became attached and enslaved by linear time.

In that "time" enslavement, we lost touch with our humanity...thanks to the Archons of Saturn.

The Archonic trail from Mesopotamia to Rome to Catholic Church to the Bankers of London to their soon-coming kill of all but 500 million of us with the chem trails, GMOs, Fukushima, poverty, no food next...etc.

According to Jay Weidner death squads are on the loose to kill the "insiders" who've woken up and DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE the Saturnian Archonic agenda. Members of the MSM, Government workers who've lost their jobs, powerful insiders who just aren't THAT evil and can't do this to themselves and their human family.

THE ARCHONS ARE WORRIED THAT THEY WILL LOSE CONTROL before bringing their ultimate plan to fruition. They need to have the majority ask them to rule over us. They will use deceipt of course. They've screwed with us so much that we can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Jesus was leading a rebellion against the Archons and they came down on him like a ton of bricks.

Thank goodness there's another force at work to help the spirits of those that have them.

ARCHONS are cowards. They have NO integrity. Other entities are also involved who are invisible and evil.  All in lower Manhattan: 9/11 (which threw us into a horrific time line) and then 7 years to the day the economic collapse!*** ARCHONS **** Jay Weidner's video ties all of this stuff together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPr25wZWPSQ 

The internet will be the undoing of the Archons - YAY! The truth will spread like wild fire!

http://montalk.net/gnosis/222/0-gnosis-summary
Another PopLar video setting the record straight on Bill Cooper who smeared Gnosticism (amongst other things).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfdNesyEqU8
"There are Two Ones, and These are not One but Two"
(Scroll 2" from the bottom)

"...That is a Good sign, for it means this timestream has almost concluded.  There is not much if anything left of Value here to salvage.  This world's battle is basically over.   The Truth Machine has worked its way over this universe and measured all the entities in it.  That reveals which need to be extracted from it and which need to stay in it and not be extracted.  In Truth, the ones who won't be extracted are the one's who can't be.  Matter cannot leave this place by its very definition (a tension between two antivalent forces of mind).  When that tension is resolved, matter is resolved.  Therefore, when a Light Being leaves here for Home, It is taken up into a Realm where that tension cannot exist. The beings who are still within that tension, cannot be beyond it.  This has one meaning for the Beings of Essence, and another meaning for the beings of anti-essence.  The Beings of Essence require a resolution of this tension in order to Truly Exist, and this requires ripping free of evil's grip.  The evil beings of anti-essence, their objective is always to maintain that grip. Without it, they lose their source of sustenance, and indeed, their very reason for existing in the first place.  That means that metaphysically they are going to lose their existence if they lose that support.  It can be strategically sustained if the source of it's construction sees fit to maintain it, but it costs energy to do so, and it will only be maintained if the algorithms of evil pseudo-thoughts indicate that it brings in more energy than it loses.  Their behavior is always this simple.

They need energy, are deficient of energy, because their creator is by its nature a taker of energy.  Since it wants to take what is of the Essential Beings, it must create in itself (if it creates anything at all) an "anti-form", or a form which is nothing but the reflection of any Real Spiritual Substance (Being).  That is all it can do, or else how can it 'take' anything?  Even if there is more than one reality, there must be at least some rule that allows them to link, if ever they do.  And this is that Metaphysical Law for how evil beings "generate" relations and links to Good Beings.  By establishing an imitative relation which attempts to wrap around and overtake the Good Being, creating a counterfeit world of relations around it which take its energy and only return it in ways that maintain this relationship for the longest duration possible.

Psychopaths, it may be apparent, are microcosmic and organic forms of this evil nature in humans. It must again be said that human nature is itself evil (it is material), but it is not merely evil, in that Good Light is trapped within it and there is a connection of Inner Grace that is the relation of the Good Being as it ontologically fades back from the world around it, turning its back on the entire universe, generating a force of separation which prevents its being devoured all at once by the evil that has assailed it.  This generates the Good part of the tension of material existence, but not as in "good part" because there is "nothing good about it".  The phenomenal realm in Consciousness, which evil beings cannot ever duplicate, is able to contain Its own Energy, It's Light, and still measure the phenomenal forms which recede from it.  This ability to "track" the world allows it to "learn" to maximize the distancing from the world inward to is own Source.  That is the reason that Real Beings get "different results" from meditation, or any other activity which promotes these sorts of relations which to the world seem like inversions of its version of "normality", which is draining Us.  When their version is inverted, it is bringing us back Toward Our Own Normality.  This is not something they can stand, as it literally starves them.  You can see this is different than just a case of "extraversion vs. introversion"...  In fact what has happened is they have once again pretended to understand what they do not.  The psychical economy which forms so as to create the symptomatic forms of behavior called "extraversion" or "introversion" are derived from this underlying and Truly Real extraversion/introversion dynamic of the taker  and the  with-holder.  We are with our own Being, we are holding that relation, this withholds this energy from their being, which are always hungry for the drug of our interaction with them, which they never deserve but bribe out of us by our being born into these bodies and serving them in their false world, toil and torture economies.

And that is where we come back to the issue of how we respond to these developments, as this timestream begins to close, and those who foolishly thought they understood these matters are soon to be dealt a shocking blow from Realty.  The Truth is not that this world is a teaching place or classroom.  It is a battlefield.  Those who claim otherwise are merely PR agents for the prison-as-world which is the material existence.  They try to relativize this sometimes, as fools like certain New Age idiots do, whom you can easily find online spouting their flimsy wares.  Flimsy when stacked up against Reality, but apparently of enough currency with fringe lemmings to earn them some fame and food (and arrogance).  But if it were up to me, I would insist their comeuppance arrive at the very last moment of the universe, when that arrogance has had the fullest time to mature.  That's just because it seems more efficient.  There is no True Consciousness in them, so it isn't to punish them.  They can't be punished, they have no Conscience.  They can only be "recycled". They are being recycled right now.  To understand how very important this Myth Proper operates in the human mind, it demands one's ability to understand the real motive for Zoroastrian religion, and what Gnosticism, another incarnation of the Same Spirit, were getting at in their doctrines of dualism.  The MORAL DUALISM is the key, and it is the only key one needs to see that it divides the world into two, because many in the world are AGAINST this division, and only some are for it.  BUT BY DEFINITION, if this doctrine is TRUE (and it is), then only the evil will be against it, and only the Good will be for it.

They don't "know" this, but they feel a disconcerting dread (a shadow of what we feel when we take them too seriously), they feel a sense that something is not right.  This is quickly rewritten by the programs called "boredom", "fear", "anger", "desire", "vanity" etc. They fixate on material objects and "live out being just human" they like to say.  That's out of their own mouths....

This is the Truth, so where do they get their emotional energy from?  They get it from us.  When you feel their form of existence as your own, you develop their sort of circuitry as it tends from is creator, the demiurgos.  The demiurgos is actually conscious, but that is only a tentative consciousness, one that dreams on the surface of the collected pool of stolen energy from True Beings and from the original mis-begetting of it by Sophia at the beginning.  When they are denied our energy, they must retract and seek more efficient means, being sometimes dissolved entirely into their origin and dissolved completely, recycled arbitrarily.  But the illusion that there is a True Person in those manifestations comes from the fact that there is a True Person "Within".  The imitating entities do not possess this Personhood.  They can only create flimsy reflections of what it is or has been like in different incarnations of those Real Beings which have existed here, like badly rippling reflections in a pool of water, whereas the Sun is far beyond that and never affected by all those distortions.  What I'm saying is consistent with what all the True Masters have said.

The fact that they need this energy and cannot do without it, is the reason this world is designed as a place where every excuse that can be found to get it is made as a normal state of affairs..." (TheGnosticTruthGuy).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X93WXVooIQs
Filter found this excellent article on Gnosticism. The Gnostics figured this prison-world for what it is from the get go and have been harrassed and tormented for their integrity. 

http://xpectoc.com/sites/xpectoc/uploads...rriere.pdf
Yes.  about extractions of energy.  I find that sometimes even refusing to explain yourself when someone pauses for you to do so can be very vexing for an energy vampire.  I laugh at them.
The Apocryphon of John - (PopLar)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzKFG5sS6wM
[quote='Elizabeth' pid='63960' dateline='1395975478']
World Comedy vs. Divine Comedy

"Comedy rarely commits itself to observations of the sort of TRUTH which brings any significant response from those with power in this world.. rarely.  But it is barely on the cusp of doing so, but still avoids the direct truth.  But Carlin was willing to "go there", and Louis C.K. is on the edge of "going there".  But those who truly go there, aren't usually truly "successful".   Hence, the persistence of a balance between "success" and "comedy".  

[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]But is it because, as Seinfeld implies[color=#3333cc][b], that with too much success comedy can no longer hold the image of revealing any truth with authenticity?  The real reason is this:  Comedy must go around the Truth in order to be successful.  Its "success" is measured in how close it comes to the truth without really baring it out for everyone in such a way as to attract the "grim and humorless" powers that be.

http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/gnos...iation.htm

"...Let us now return to the theme of self-initiation. There are men who have woken up a little and are desperately searching for the path of liberation of their Spirits. Those men can initiate themselves and produce the transcendental change which can lead them to the Spirit.
Next I will relate the formula of self-initiation which I developed and applied to myself. At night, in bed and ready to sleep, whoever so wishes can mentally repeat the following until they fall asleep:

I want to separate myself from the creator god and his creation, I want to separate myself from matter and time, I want to separate myself from my body and soul, I want to unite myself with my Spirit, I want my Spirit to be liberated, I want to be my Spirit, I am my Spirit”.

This formula of self-initiation produces incredibly striking results; however it must be applied with care. At least at the start, it is better not to practice it every night.

This type of nocturnal self-initiation leads us onto the cases in which initiations are received during sleep. In these cases the aspirant moves out of his physical body and the ceremony is carried out in other dimensions of the created universe. There are initiates who have received one, two, even three initiations during sleep. Others have received the first on the physical plane and the rest outside of it. Each case is unique; there are no two the same.

During the initiation ceremonies carried out during sleep, the aspirant, although far away from his physical body, is fully conscious of what is happening.

Not only initiations of the Spirit, but also those of the soul can be received in other dimensions" (from link above 2" from bottom).

~The Gnostic Truth~

"Primordial Gnosis - The Forbidden Religion"

http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/gnostic-book.htm

Hang onto your hat with this powerful book! Don't be put off with the black/red color scheme; the labelling what we are used to referring as the left hand path (Satanism) and he calls Gnosticism the left hand path; the label of Lucifer as the true serpent-bringer of knowledge and Satan as the demiurge. (The Christians will have a field day labelling this as an evil piece of work).

JUST REMEMBER that any authentic knowledge that would help a man liberate his spirit from this hellhole would have been corrupted and usurped as quickly as possible. THE GOOD PARTS STOLEN and reversed in order to corrupt their power. This would have been done at the beginning of mankind. SO, BLACK/RED are power colors (period). The Satanists steal 24/7 - keep an open mind that they stole legitimate Gnostic truth and corrupted it. Left most likely IS the path to liberation but they stole that too. Just sayin'...this is a very worthwhile read and don't let the superficial triggers keep you away from it.

These "Gnostic Truth Guy" videos are a good place to start. They are a clear and easy break-down of Gnostic Metaphysics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tx-50Zg_1U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31lg96K4x74

At 9:16 of the bottom link he talks about God's orderly extraction and why it's being done in a particular way so as to not damage us or destroy us (due to not having been separated out properly). We are POWs held hostage and the rescue is very delicate. Saklas (Satan) would want to take us with him if he's to be destroyed.  Deluded, evil fool that he is - he's wringing out all the energy he can through inducing suffering. That does indicate that his energy supply has been choked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho_h7zLeRXQ

The Intermediate Metaphysics videos are A M A Z I N G !!! (Look to the right and you can start at the first one) but getting right into here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0sbxZS_n_E

Finally got around to checking out the gnostic truth guy!  Great insights.  Great no bullshit ways of explaining things!  thanks, elizabeth.

You're welcome ~ NO, thank TGTG!

What a clear communicator with an ability to illuminate very gnarly points i.e. the potential was always within GOD/SOURCE that one of the littler "popped-off" (from source) lesser gods could choose evil (or an opposite way of growth -parasitic, sadistic, greedy, predatory consumption).

NOW, it was so obviously a loser choice on EVERY level that the other gods as well as Source said NO WAY JOSE and pinched Saklas off right from the get go OR ELSE THERE could possibly be the chance that the cancer could grow and "f" things up for everyone - say, if he could get the alliegience of other god-peerage.

What we're dealing with here is a delicate extraction process in order that the viables don't get destroyed. It certainly s*cks being stuck here while we witness this dismantling - it's a very intense war zone. Spirits still have a very real chance of losing everything before this thing resolves the more time goes on.

~ WE'VE BEEN STUCK HERE maybe since this nightmare began, behind enemy lines ~ or we've chosen to come in on assignment in order put an end to it once and for all. Helping entrapped spirits to wake up and keep their focus is essential.

He also let us see how much harrassment from the ether he gets. NO KIDDING ~ with someone pulling it all together with such clarity. No wonder they told him to shush.

I call him a personal trainer for the spirit - lol! Tongue

The Gnostic Truth

http://www.youtube.com/user/wenaolong/discussion

"LET IT BE KNOWN!!  IF HE SAYS "EVIL IS JUST THE COUNTERBALANCE TO GOOD" THEN HE IS EVIL!!  IF HE CLAIMS THAT "YOU CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY" AS A WAY TO EXPLAIN THE BEHAVIOR OF THE WORLD, THEN HE IS EVIL AND TAKES YOU TO BE A BLIND FOOL!!

It should be obvious that we cannot distinguish Good and evil the way we distinguish two things on a balance beam!  That's just idiotic and immoral.

It should be obvious that we cannot take responsibility for the world, certainly not on the flimsy pretext that in SOME SENSE we create our own experiences.  TELL THAT TO THE CHILDREN WHO ARE BEING MUTILATED RIGHT NOW FOR THE PLEASURE OF EVIL!!

Further, it is even obviously SELF-CONTRADICTORY IN SEVERAL WAYS.

1)  It is not clear at all what "balance" is achieved by allowing evil to run amok and choose sometimes innocent people as victims, unless you have a very cynical view in the end, and view ALL beings as evil, and all evil done as payback for previous evils (teaching tools?).  But then they can't explain where the FIRST evil came from, and they cannot define how that is being paid back in all these ways since they also claimed that it was in fact a BALANCING FORCE (which means it never goes away, and SHOULDN'T go away).  They are saying evil is payback for evil, but then in fact they are saying it is "payback" for Good also, because if Good exists, then it MUST HAVE EVIL to counterbalance it.  SEE THE EVIL IN THESE PEOPLE YET?

2) If you really do "create your own reality", then SO DOES THE REST OF THE WORLD, since there ARE others who are out there (only a solipcist says otherwise, and then "who are they saying it TO?"  if they say "to myself", then you can just ignore them and walk away, by definition.  It's not rude, after all, since they created their own reality and they walked away from their self, and can stop talking to their self any time they want.... :D).  So it solves nothing to "create your own garden" when the rest of the world is busy surrounding it with overflowing sewage tanks.  Sure, someone can "make the most of it", but they look really silly pretending they are "changing the world" or "making the world a better place" or "doing something positive ABOUT the world condition" or "taking responsibility for the world".  Really, they are putting up a fig leaf, and small fig leaf at that.  The world is still there, in all its evil anti-glory, and denial means putting one's head in the ground, garden or not, while putting ass in the air.  The world is all about taking advantage of THAT condition.

So to everyone, clean up your room, organize your stationary, throw out junk and trash, wash your clothes, buy your groceries wisely, do your hygiene rituals and otherwise maintain your physical existence, but don't pretend this "changes the world", because it just makes your corner of hell more livable, and why in hell not do that?  Of course you would do that.  But just because Hurtado channels a deceptive demon being who helps him make millions by being a good marketer of BS, that doesn't mean  he's making the world a "better place", and it doesn't mean he has any Truth.  It means the opposite.

Seeing evil for what it is, purifying oneself of all evil, and doing this DAILY, ALL DAY, is the only way to be Saved.  One does this by KNOWING THE TRUTH and ACTING ACCORDINGLY.  ANYONE WHO BLOCKS THIS PATH IS EVIL, PER DEFINITION.  Seeing this TRUTH is what FREES you.

Remember this when your body or the world fails you" (TGTG).

Excellent and important read by TGTG. How many of us can relate to this?

http://wenaolong.blogspot.com.es/2013/02...of_12.html

"Philosophic beings start off with a strong amount of shock and disorientation, and everything about this world seems not only surreal in its mystery, but somehow ominous and foreboding.  There seems something sinister going on, but not merely in the way something sinister might seem to be going on in this or that particular case from the point of view of a consciousness normatively designed for this dimension.  Something seems meta-sinister about this place.  Something seems so fundamentally WRONG with things as they "simply are" that this only becomes compounded by the fact that for the vast majority of "hoomans" this doesn't seem to be the case at all" (TNTG)

Not only is this place against the grain of a Theomorph in every way but we're the ones singled out for "special handling" i.e. targeted thwarting and torture. The extra sensitivity which is a hallmark of a true being is a double edged sword ensuring that we suffer exponentially...milked for garmanbozia.

"So in this game there are two sets of rules automatically and from the start.  One side is playing in their home court, and they have a very natural sense of being where they belong.  The other side doesn't belong here at all, has a deep sense of alienation from this place, doesn't want to play this game which is totally skewed in favor of the other team, and is having no fun whatsoever.  For one side it is a game, for the other, it is torture.  For one side the game is agreeable, fair and worth playing, for the other it is fundamentally disagreeable, unfair and not worth playing.  But that is not quite the whole issue.  The issue turns out to be that while these two conditions are in every way  not appropriate for the sort of game that is being played, the nature of the way the game is set up is rigidly enforced so as to maintain the pretense that the game is running smoothly and fairly, that there is no difference between any of the beings who inhabit these shells called "bodies" and that there is nothing but a pervasive, blind justice in the form of physical laws held naturally in common with either blind chance or else some fair and just "god" which supervises the entire thing.  From the very beginning, before the whistle blows to begin, the entire game is rigged from top to bottom, and yet both sides are prevented from seeing this!

At least on the lower levels of this game they are both blind to the direct truth.  While the "natives" seem to have the better end of the stick, they are also naturally programmed to have frustrations and grumbles, to go through tragedies and dramas, ostensibly "just like" those which the "captives" must undergo.  The bodies seem themselves all to have been scripted by some rules of order and randomness which show no direct traces of discrimination.  But this doesn't change the fact that such discrimination does exist.  It just means that there is plausible deniability for one side, who feels quite "natural and at home here" and so they may be quite puzzled and genuinely "concerned" if someone else has a "fundamental" problem "inside their own skin", so to speak.  But they won't be inclined to see any great big conspiracy in the matter" (TGTG).

How much you wanna bet that true beings of divine origin will be born into families comprised of "Earth people" as well as marry them. They are often the black sheep and misunderstood.   

"...they are abused by the entire system, and abused as if by nature and so by natural right.  At the SAME TIME, the public and normative discourse automatically throws out any case before it even gets near any docket of consideration in culture.  Indeed, it hunts down and exterminates these beings if they even so much as try to go off and form their own communities.  So those are the rules of the game.  You never know what is going on under the shells as they are slid about, but no matter what shell you pick up, it loses, no matter what, and there is no way that you can prove that there is cheating going on because there is simply no way to demonstrate your damages..."

Brilliantly put as always!

Lordy, I found another brilliant gem from TGTG.

One:
Original reality as a harmonic process which was suddenly invaded by a cosmic error
Cosmic error is defeated, and the Genuine Beings escape at the end of the process

Two:
Systemic exploitation which suddenly begins to go against itself in a cancerous way.
It progresses through this process of self-devouring, enabling a royal demonic beneficiary. 

These two interpretations interpenetrate and relate to each other as a form, for which each acts as a content.

And that's not even the secret.

Moreover, these two interpretations imply each other, but only one is self-consistent without the existence of the other, after a simple subtraction of connecting content from it.  The other "dies" without its complement, and cannot afford to sever contact with it.

That's not the secret, either.

Then it matters which one of these views naturally comes to your mind when you watch this video.  One of them will more naturally occur to you, and you will naturally prefer one to the other.  You either like devouring and the processes which are built upon it, or you like the idea of a world where beings systematically interact without such a process of devouring.  The one you NATURALLY prefer, according to your deepest and most authentic self, is the world in which you belong.

When everyone is sorted into these two world classifications, they will have a world boundary drawn between them and the two will be permanently separated so that no minds can come across the barriers.  Then... things will happen in each world different than in the other world...  only energy will be able to cross the world barrier.  That will be a "very interesting" time for everyone.

The secret is whether or not you are on one side or the other, but it is not a secret to those who have been watching over this world for the great harvest (which has two scythes).   It is only a secret from you, because ignorance is bliss for the wicked, but for the Righteous it is abhorrent.  If you were in the world of the Good, the Eternal Realm, then you will know this by now, but you already knew it before, and found what I'm saying to be True.  And if you found it abhorrent, then it is a sure sign either that you have a lot of purification to do, or you have none to do, since you can't ever be clean.

Your only chioice will be "what to do with what I now Know (or how to suppress this Knowing even harder now that I read all this). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuQGfk9Gmgo

Hymn of the Cathars; A.E.I.O.U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlGO9IRJeqg

Illuminating the most dangerous game.

http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/the-...or-god.htm

"And why does the creator want this being to evolve? So that it will transform itself gradually into him. That is why he made his precepts and commands. He wants man to transform into himself, the creator, to become the same as him. The body and soul would be very happy if this happened because they are part of the creator god. But the Spirit is not part of him; It has another origin and another destiny.
As long as the Spirit is chained up, everything goes well, It impels evolution. But if even one Spirit frees Itself It disturbs the whole plan."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] The Gnostic Truth Guy 0 321 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: