Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kuiper Belt Aliens, Fact or Fiction ?

"You have made it clear many times that this is YOUR thread and you do not want interference, but as moderator I can say that SR is not breaking any of the rules, he is giving an opinion, he is not being rude and forums are for discussion, however within the guidelines SR you are upsetting members with your promotions, you certainly have the right to start them in a new topic if you wish, but any further ones will be deleted in this actual thread.."

that's fine ill start my own thread. 

if the kba is real then this is the most important story of the century.

if it's a made up of fantasy, then it is more suited for a Hollywood Science Fiction movie.

this is a place  to investigate all of the facts and speculation on the KBA put out there....

Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts and ideas on the KBA here(even moony)

A video and blog project is in the works.

I have nothing more to say on the matter at this moment. Cool

I couldn't comment on what I can't see, it's like asking if one believes in God! I think some people are full of sh*t though and shouldn't prey on other members gullibility!

For the life of Riley, I cannot understand how or why, people automatically attack the who "Belief in GOD," thing. Especially when discussing topics such as this. Logically, it's quite a leap. For one to say, I don't believe in GOD who created a planet etc, set everything at just the right distance form it's nearest Sun, but I believe in ouija boards,telekenesis,and ebe's. Many people have never seen either, and surely not all of them, but they believe they exist. How come one, and not the other? Why not the existance of both?

I wasn't attacking anything, just saying I have the same opinion on God as I do the Kuiper Belt Aliens - I couldn't pass judgement until I'd seen good hard evidence.

In my book aliens are nothing more than fallen angels. I dont care if they are from Sirius or Andromeda...fallen angels. Nothing new.
To ANU- something that exists doesn't have to be proven, Can you prove dreams? Or do we all know they exist?
This topic is very strange for me, sorry if I sound harsh.

"I couldn't comment on what I can't see, it's like asking if one believes in God! I think some people are full of sh*t though and shouldn't prey on other members gullibility!"

i agree with you to a point.

although i have seen evidence for infinite consciousness, call it god, call it 'all that is'.

I am very certain that the illuminati is planning staged alien invasion.

Is Stew legit? I think he is. I also think he's insane to a degree, but who isnt on this planet?

All i want to do is solve the mind control, mind pattern, kuiper belt alien, illuminati, reptilian, mind control, staged alien invasion riddle. It's like a mensa fu*king puzzle x1000.

1 in a million people dare stray into these topics. people rather watch movies and play video games.

most people i have talked to recently were more interested in the release of the newest video game then in reality.

how do you deal with this insanity?

it's simple.

I will solve this riddle.

As it has been foretold by the gods of ancient times.

if anyone thinks im full of sh*t, please go to facebook and search for the group 'staged alien invasion'.

although i left facebook over a year ago the group is still going strong

i would also ask moonchild to please expand on this comment

"The arch-enemies of the Draco race,the illuminati and one of the leading races,are already here."

im partial to believe your information over the Swerdlows and i would like to hear more of what you have to say on the subject.

ShadowRunner Wrote:"I couldn't comment on what I can't see, it's like asking if one believes in God! I think some people are full of sh*t though and shouldn't prey on other members gullibility!"

although i have seen evidence for infinite consciousness, call it god, call it 'all that is'.

Is Stew legit? I think he is. I also think he's insane to a degree, but who isnt on this planet?

All i want to do is solve the mind control, mind pattern, kuiper belt alien, illuminati, reptilian, mind control, staged alien invasion riddle. It's like a mensa fu*king puzzle x1000.

1 in a million people dare stray into these topics. people rather watch movies and play video games.

most people i have talked to recently were more interested in the release of the newest video game then in reality.

it's simple.

It is not insanity to enter into such topics. It's insanity NOT to, as well for those individuals who help with Humanity's enslavement.  "We ignore what we don't mention."

As well, it's reality that Humanity has not seen for a very very long time, as far as various types of subjects regarding the topic go. Tell you what,though. You solve the "Riddle/mensa puzzle, and we'll compare notes. Since it'd be unfair of an advantage for you to start out cold, your first look should be within the Bible. All of what's in your topic
ShadowRunner Wrote:"I couldn't comment on what I can't see, it's like asking if one believes in God! I think some people are full of sh*t though and shouldn't prey on other members gullibility!"

it's simple.

/puzzle, has been written in there. Even tells you how the puzzle is solved.

ShadowRunner Wrote:Is Stew legit? I think he is.
Yes, legit as the Rolex bought in the streets  in the suburbs of Chinatown.  Though, to me he was quite useful.

Quote:I also think he's insane to a degree, but who isnt on this planet?
Right now, you are looking even more insane.

Quote: how do you deal with this insanity?
I am reading your commnets. It is always nice to see that someone is in even greater sh*t. :D (Sorry, I couldn't help myself)

Quote:I will solve this riddle. As it has been foretold by the gods of ancient times.
Good for you Cool

ShadowRunner Wrote:if anyone thinks im full of sh*t, please go to facebook and search for the group 'staged alien invasion'.

although i left facebook over a year ago the group is still going strong

i would also ask moonchild to please expand on this comment

"The arch-enemies of the Draco race,the illuminati and one of the leading races,are already here."

im partial to believe your information over the Swerdlows and i would like to hear more of what you have to say on the subject.

Aha,so now you're partial to believe my info.Should I be flattered?

My remark has to do with the race called the Kilroti.They have a base on Earth that is impenetrable.I will not discuss where it's located.Unknown to many,including Swerdlow,it's one of the most powerful places on this planet.They can communicate with the KBA without any problem.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? Capt. Randy Cramer USMCss at the Triad Theater Breaking News 0 781 03-24-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 1,308 12-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Welix8
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 1,016 12-28-2016, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Welix8
  Kuiper Belt Aliens ShadowRunner 182 32,144 08-15-2011, 08:00 PM
Last Post: namaste
  Thoughts / Ponderings on the Kuiper Belt Aliens Tyrantresister 2 1,779 12-01-2009, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Anu-021413