Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Los Angeles Earthquake
  Weng, I saw a news clip yesterday about how small quakes are going off around LA all the time and they are helping to Reduce the Big one if one happens, maybe that is due to alot of people changing their mind patterns.....

You know that if you would Hurry up and Focus on your school and get a good job you could move you and your folks out!

No one is telling you to stay, but maybe through your mind and mind pattern you create an easy transition for you and your family in just the right time,,,,,,  Create what you want to happen!   That is your challenge!

:)

Yeh, i am sure my parents will be alright Weng.Like William said, maybe the 'Big Quake' will not happen anyway.The Illumined Ones are arrogant idiots who believe they are always right but really are naive. The difference is they are Reptile Demons and we are Humans.The NWO will not happen, but it will come close.

Hey SilverInfinity,

Just to let you know you are not alone, I also live in southern CA.  I am only 40 miles east of downtown Los Angeles and I work in Anaheim.    I have been concerned too about the earthquake predicted by Stewart in our region.  The goal behind such an event would be to cause fear and panic.  I choose to not live in fear about an event that is completely out of my control.  I feel that if I live in fear I am already allowing them to have control over me.  I completely understand your concerns and although I am very new here and haven't posted much I have read most of the old topics and I have greatly appreciated what you have contributed to them.  I would be sad to see you not around. 

Thank you William, Avatar, and jtmode for reassuring me. I will do my best to focus on my goals and surpass the situation. Everything you guys said made sense. Now I'm not as upset as before but I am still thinking about logging on to HCF less often. I'll still be here for sure :)

I was just reading the LA thread at Expansions and one member mentioned that during the first week of June the United States Pentagon will be detonating the World's largest known conventional explosion in the State of Nevada. There are fears that this could trigger catastrophic earthquakes in California.

Dreamtime had a dream that the quake will hit June 06 2006 because the numbers are 666. After reading that post on Expansions made me wonder if DreamTime is right. Maybe you could convince your parents to leave LA just for that day.

http://www.expansions.com/forum/bbBoard....gtid=16679

Richard Wrote:Dreamtime had a dream that the quake will hit June 06 2006 because the numbers are 666. After reading that post on Expansions made me wonder if DreamTime is right. Maybe you could convince your parents to leave LA just for that day.

http://www.expansions.com/forum/bbBoard....gtid=16679
Yeah, I was thinking about this date with a kind of this quake for almost 3 years; esp. since the power fall-out of 12 aug 2003 in North East USA.

Remind me to the movie "EarthQuake", which also has a relation to Montauk (see the book: Preston Nichols/Peter Moon: Music of Time). 33 years between 1973 & 2006 is also not a pretty numerical fact:

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0071455/

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0071455/posters

Further intriguing movies:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116225/   (Made by John Carpenter !)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00004W...ance&n=130  (James Bond) 

And if I'm allowed to play the "advocate of the Devil": :ninja:

Stewart Swerdlow is planned to be in California on May 27/28th 2006 at a conspiracy conference;

see: http://www.conspiracycon.com/

&    http://www.conspiracycon.com/schedule.html

So, I think in this case and if Stewart will be there; nothing happens until June 1st of 2006. I wish I WAS able to be at that conference !

Maybe the thing will be something moderate; A quake but only with practical consequences like electrical power shortages or so.

I've to admit I've an easy position  while speaking easily here in Europe. :?

I just want to clarify...it wasn't a dream I had, it was more like a 'voice in my head' telling me that on June 6, 2006 there (I hate to say 'would be' so I'll say...) might be the earthquake. Then I saw (in my head) 060606, then 000 666. I was 'told' what the 000 meant, but I can't remember now.

Octahedron, It sounds like you have been thinking about this too. I was thinking that if the quake did happen June 6 that the Christians would have a field day with that. They would say it was the work of God destroying the wicked people. The Christians have been preaching about LA for a long time. They compare LA to Sodom and Gomorrah. So they would see this Gods work and tie in end time’s prophecy into it. It would play well with the second coming of the cloned Christ.

I dont know if I mentioned this but on Wednesday, I was in a depressed state of mind--my friend invited me to a drum circle so I thought this would clear my head--on my way to the drum circle, I saw a black car in front of me...with the numbers six,six,& six sandwiched between four other numbers...i.e._ _ 6** _ _ (the asterisks refer to that famous number). I went to the drum circle..It shook me out of my depression.>I felt so much better..but I felt highly activated. the people there are spiritual...they were saying they know about the terrible things that could happen this year...on astrological terms....but that they will be strong through these adverse times.

Even if doom and gloom is predicted, we have the power to change it. You see, if we're specifically programmed, it means we are highly desirable enough for the rigid left brained scaly ones that look like velociraptors(I guess?) to manifest things for their agenda. Now...the point of deprogramming is to remove ourselves from the agenda of the lizard dudes and lizard dudettes and from any other alien beings or governments agendas. After removing ourselves from this agenda, we have our free will. This is the whole point of what the Swerdlows are trying to promote..for us to take back our mind, body and soul personality and manifest WHAT WE WANT!!! NOT WHAT THE ILLUMINED ONES WANT!!!

We take responsibility for our selves and our lives..no one elses..but the whole worlds reflection is within us..we change ourselves..we can somehow help to change the world. That is another point we need to understand.

I observed 9/11...i was probably a half hour away from the whole scene via ferry...maybe forty five minutes from driving. my own uncle was on the bridge while actually seeing the planes crash...he was there to observe the experience..not get killed. another example..my cousin said he heard tremors in pondicherry,tamil nadu India...even my aunt and uncle heard this as well..but tehy weren't victims of the tsunami..

We're here to experience..people survive...these experiences only can make us stronger.

Weng: do you see you having a future with your parents???
then its possible that they will survive. if you don't see it..then perhaps its not meant to be.

sometimes in a meditation when you amplify the situation in your mind...and release it.. you let yourself experience it on the oversoul level..without having to experience it in physical reality.

there is hope. don't give up.

just infuse positivity into this world..infuse positivity in yourself...manifest what you want...if you want a disaster then thats what you're gonna get. if you don't want it..then thats waht you're gonna get. you can outpicture a better planet..people who are aware, strong, intheir center..can be powerful enough to overcome stupid ELF bombardments and implant activations...powerful enough to not be swayed by the media triggers...aware enough to take back responsibility for their thoughts and actions...and uncreate a horrible world..to create a better one..for our highest good...and to make sure everyone is learning from their experiences...

persevere...

Stewart has a new video on Stew’s Views about what you can do to help protect LA. He said focus on LA, then place violet hands under and over LA. Then surround the violet hands with brown. Then place yourself in brown to disconnect. Check the violet hands everyday. It sounds like a great idea and it could help if everyone does it. :nod: